Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by EllenILoveSake Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 pm

umm the SSO Njoy don't work why :smille5: and i was planing to play this game
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by vladko92 Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 pm

EllenILoveSake wrote:umm the SSO Njoy don't work why :smille5: and i was planing to play this game

Uhm, because it's too early, the logging and the servers should be available after 10 hours from now...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EllenILoveSake Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:15 pm

oh O_O okeys think you ^^
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:41 am

5 hours and 20 minutes
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EllenILoveSake Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:54 am

oh it well work to play it OuO rate
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:26 am

Heh seems they've increased their mainstance, now it will be held till 14:00, which adds 2 more hours... which means the servers will be available after 2 hours and 35 minutes from now onward...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EllenILoveSake Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:24 am

Awws that's why it wont download i'll try it in the morning nods see there I'll well try not to get in the way
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:38 am

Seems like we don't have much luck, may be I've got the numbers wrong xD but I can't enter so far in the game... still the servers are offline for me...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EllenILoveSake Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:29 am

what the >_< nope the website Blocked
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:04 pm

Nah I got the numbers wrong... the servers opened one hour later from the said time... and my char is already almost 20 level so far... I have great connection with no disconnection and absolutely minimum lag... I am pleased to finally read name of skills with their real names, not some code scrap... and to hear the English voices for every single one of the cloths ultimate attacks... without having to download extra package and replacing files... and losing them once I repair the client because of bugs... oh yea, did I mentioned that the bugs over Thailand versions are a lot more lesser than in SSO China... seems like this team actually have looked in some of the most annoying ones... like invisible walls... slow loads, FPS lag even when you've hidden the rest of the players, disconnection issues and connection issues... the game is a lot more lighter and pleasant to be played... in SSO China I felt like filled up, and choked... but in SSO Thailand I feel a lot more free, and actually able to breath...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 pm

It's down? I can't enter now :/
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EllenILoveSake Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:13 pm

and the Bit download don't work to TVT
EllenILoveSake
EllenILoveSake
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by AnarchyEve Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi , im french and i'v downloaded the thai' client , the game's working but as thai , the game isn't in english , it s all thailand language .

Do i have to download it again ? or can i change the language somewhere ?

@vladko92 , u got the game in english ? how did you do ? tell us plz :D tell me !
AnarchyEve
AnarchyEve
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 pm

I can't login :a1160
@AnarchyEve the game is not full in english only topic and interface.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm

BadPicollo wrote:I can't login :a1160
@AnarchyEve the game is not full in english only topic and interface.

And some voice like attacks. Clothes name are in english too.

But overall the game is in Thai, there is no mistake
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by AnarchyEve Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:54 pm

ok , so we still have to use a patch ? english patch ? french patch ? what of these is the most complete ?

I'm french but playing with an english interface does'nt matter , i just want the most completed patch.
AnarchyEve
AnarchyEve
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilat Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi all :) I have problem with creating char and I cant normally name my char I tried my nicks and nothing -.- after that I write "sadfgssasdsadf" and works, so I dont know where the problem is.

ps this game have a japanese voice?
ps2 sorry for my english xD
Revilat
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:03 pm

maybe, you write the same as an already named character from other player

npc voices in chinesse, attack voices in english
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm

I have this problem too.
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 4 Yutty
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilat Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm

BadPicollo wrote:I have this problem too.
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 4 Yutty

yes exactly the same xD but I dont konw what this mean ;/ I saw people who had short nicks like "Ruby" or something like that.
Revilat
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Yeah this error is about name, fuck my name was like "jkfdsgfds" i saw in game ppl with normal name so i out and i trying again create new charcter but with normal name...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilat Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Only two of us have the same problem?
Revilat
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Revilat wrote:Only two of us have the same problem?
I am done after 5 minutes of trying i get normal name "whysoserious" :a1149
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 am

I just want add that all accounts will be deleted after closed beta test.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:01 pm

People it's because most of those nicks which you are trying to take are already in use... many people chars are on English... in the world chat, even thought you can see countless of Thai Language Speaking... the names attach to those people are on English, I even saw few using the same nicknames like from God Hands... and I was totally surprised I whispered on few and 10 of 9 respond me on Thai language xD so do the math yourself... my name in the game is 一Asmita一, if someone wants to send me PM and guys don't forget to log in with your e-mail, not with your nickname... otherwise you won't be able to log in...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top