Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by BadPicollo Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 pm

SonWest wrote:... Fail, I thought it would be more in english. It's the same as playing in chinese, all in that weird language -.-
Meh.

Ya this language looks more fucked up than chinese.

Last edited by BadPicollo on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by Bowie Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Faq
that's not Hydra Cloth, it's Hydrus .-.
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aymann Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 pm

so you mean it is all in english
aymann
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:53 pm

aymann wrote:so you mean it is all in english

Well more things are translated to English, but not all... the story is still on their own language... :(
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:15 am

aymann wrote:so you mean it is all in english
Don't you see the pictures?
The game is on thailand, almost nothing (even english patch made by fans have more english) on english... so change from china to thailand is stupid now :P
Unless its because of lag issues. Still you have ipmana and wtfast so... nonsense for me :P
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:16 am

Guys I suggest you to support my post over the Thailand SSO Forums, as many people post in there, there is bigger chance to get it on English... so here is the link and make sure you register and drop one or two comments. ^_^

SSO Thailand translated to English?!
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephios Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 am

Great Idea I'm going there!!!
Mephios
Mephios
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm

start to download! ... but I don't know how

EDIT = 0,05%
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:57 pm

I don't know what type of company is Njoy but if they are better than perfectworld and if they will have players from Europe they should think about make new client/luncher for foreigners or just full english patch.
ps. Thailand Client looks like our so the game is not very outdated.
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Trrrr
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aymann Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:06 pm

well I will stay with the Chinese version
aymann
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:00 pm

There is 1 big thing that also (1 out of 100...) makes me stay on China. Chinese players cash like crazy, and you guys should know that, they cash in between 10000 to 50000 dollars (USD) per month which means it's super highly hard to think that SSO China could shut down, at least not for many many years.
I have no clue how thailand server would go, who knows, but I really doubt there will be cashers, to keep the thailand servers alive, like the cashers of China.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 pm

SonWest wrote:There is 1 big thing that also (1 out of 100...) makes me stay on China. Chinese players cash like crazy, and you guys should know that, they cash in between 10000 to 50000 dollars (USD) per month which means it's super highly hard to think that SSO China could shut down, at least not for many many years.
I have no clue how thailand server would go, who knows, but I really doubt there will be cashers, to keep the thailand servers alive, like the cashers of China.

Yeah fuck i always hear in TV or i read that china is so fucking poor they have no money for eat etc... And what we see in the china games...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 am

Saint Seiya Online TH - GM message:
- https://2img.net/h/s12.postimg.cc/gc5ae3xod/tryyt.png
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Tryyt
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Good news at least. :-)
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:49 pm

I can't see >_>
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:27 pm

What good news? All I see is they've confirmed, the game is not on english (only interfaces like on the english patch we fans make) and will not be because of copyright and contract problems.
Sure, they will talk to developers but if they are bound by contract, they won't do it unless the Sega and the other company agrees, and they probably won't if they already said no.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:46 pm

"we will try to find a way to talk with the developers"
This is good news, thats mean they not drop idea about full english patch/client.

"the Sega and the other company agrees, and they probably won't if they already said no."
1- how you know what they say...?

BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aymann Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:43 pm

if the interface is in English can we merge it with the English patch or simply copy paste to the Chinese version
aymann
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Are you blind or something BP? The text says right there, it's a sensitive topic because of copyright and contracts.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Here is big difference between they can't and they don't plan (before)
copyright? they can buy, contract? they can make next one, break the last one and make new.
So at last they say that they will try and they will look what they can to do.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 pm

SonWest wrote:Are you blind or something BP? The text says right there, it's a sensitive topic because of copyright and contracts.

BP is right SW, they never said 'can't' they said 'don't plan' there is huge difference between can't and don't plan... And he is right about the next part too, if they consider it like a serious matter... that is not 'good news' those are 'GREAT NEWS!' ;) And as far as I found out, seems like they are taking it under serious consideration...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Don't plan and can't is the same when they are talking about copyright and contracts.
In any case, if they do it or not, I couldn't care less, I wouldn't switch from China in a million years. Good luck to those who play in thailand anyways.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:11 pm

SonWest wrote:Don't plan and can't is the same when they are talking about copyright and contracts.
In any case, if they do it or not, I couldn't care less, I wouldn't switch from China in a million years. Good luck to those who play in thailand anyways.

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 3 Giphy
Your problem is that, that you don't want stay alone (with few friends) in china version because you spend money here so you want other ppl to stay with you thats why now you discouraged other players and you want kill hope in their minds for English version,  thats looks really so gay west... And you can't say that here will be no English version/patch, because you don't know that, and no one say that here will be NOT. Also i can't say that here will be, etc.. because i don't know.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:34 pm

I don't give a shit where you go haha. I wanna stay in china because I've played there since day 1 and I also put money.
I am not trying to discourage, I'm simply saying what I read: they don't plan/can't put full english because of copyright and contracts. End of story, if you wanna switch, move, I don't care xD
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

you should take that in past... they wasn't planning until we brought it up, if they didn't plan at all to make one, they wouldn't tell us: We will contact with developers and try to convince them... if they didn't plan at all... that is your mistake... just copyright is a problem this doesn't mean that this obstacle can't be removed... -.-
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top