Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by vladko92 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm

BadPicollo wrote:I just want add that all accounts will be deleted after closed beta test.

And no, they won't be deleted for several reasons... first of them being that you get rewards as you level progress, and second, people already bought Gold Stars... and spend them in game... I can see few people spending coins for the 10 Gold Star box...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by BadPicollo Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

vladko92 wrote:
And no, they won't be deleted for several reasons... first of them being that you get rewards as you level progress, and second, people already bought Gold Stars... and spend them in game... I can see few people spending coins for the 10 Gold Star box...

Fk this is closed beta not open and i asked in official forum, probably they have the stars/boxes from official website...
http://bbs.njoy.in.th/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2782&extra=page%3D1
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilat Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:29 pm

vladko92 wrote:People it's because most of those nicks which you are trying to take are already in use... many people chars are on English... in the world chat, even thought you can see countless of Thai Language Speaking... the names attach to those people are on English, I even saw few using the same nicknames like from God Hands... and I was totally surprised I whispered on few and 10 of 9 respond me on Thai language xD so do the math yourself... my name in the game is 一Asmita一, if someone wants to send me PM and guys don't forget to log in with your e-mail, not with your nickname... otherwise you won't be able to log in...

I cant agree with you because my nick Revilat is unique and I created it 10 years ago. So I tried random nicks like "Revilatos", "Revilatoshi, "Revilattamatnhis" and nothing xD Later I will try something else. Peace
Revilat
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Whatever the matter has been asked by BP on the official forum, and a bad word has been detected in your name. So this is it. ;-)
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Well I tried at first with just Asmita... but didn't work out xD so tried the little trick with BP long lines... and it did work out xD
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:38 pm

vladko92 wrote:Well I tried at first with just Asmita... but didn't work out xD so tried the little trick with BP long lines... and it did work out xD

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 5 Tumblr_lq24lleoUN1r1we34o1_500
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 pm

level 47,6 :04434
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:22 pm

BadPicollo wrote:
vladko92 wrote:Well I tried at first with just Asmita... but didn't work out xD so tried the little trick with BP long lines... and it did work out xD

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 5 Tumblr_lq24lleoUN1r1we34o1_500

Ahahaha, I could have much more fun with you around... too bad you aren't... xP xD
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:10 pm

vladko92 wrote:
Ahahaha, I could have much more fun with you around... too bad you aren't... xP xD

BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 pm

BadPicollo wrote:
vladko92 wrote:

Ahahah so true so true...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 am

level 50, ready to get my gold cloth as a prize :smille6:
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 am

Well, seems like the game officially will come out on 18th December of course it will be in Open Beat up until January 31st 2015, there will be plenty of rewards during that time... and more importantly Sea Dragon class, Gold Cloths and God Cloths make their appearance with their next patch! Now this is what I call... fast pace improving in the game xD Maximum level in the game will be 79!
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:53 am

Hello Vlad,

I am not sure where your information come from, but it seems they are wrong.
First of all, the Sea dragon was already available in the Closed beta.
About the gold and god clothes, they were also available, as I could notice their sections in the clothes interface, except that there was the in-game level 59 restriction done by nJoy, to test some specific parts I guess.
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm

nope, it was not abaliable
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Bowie wrote:nope, it was not abaliable

How come ? There was the introduction part with Kanon.
It is true I did not play with him, but it could be selected. I remember my mouse was grabbed on it.

What was happening then ?
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:11 pm

it was there, but not usable
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Bowie wrote:it was there, but not usable

Gneee .... ::cute.rabbit.emotic
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Mac-Fly wrote:Hello Vlad,

I am not sure where your information come from, but it seems they are wrong.
First of all, the Sea dragon was already available in the Closed beta.
About the gold and god clothes, they were also available, as I could notice their sections in the clothes interface, except that there was the in-game level 59 restriction done by nJoy, to test some specific parts I guess.

Your knowledge is wrong, and my information comes directly from their website...

First, yes Kanon was available as a speaking NPC, but you could not pick that class, nor see it's trailer... you could just talk with Kanon, but that was all, no options further. I personally test that part.

Second Gold and God Cloths was never available in the game at first place, yes their sections were available that true, in the cloth interface, but they were not available for use, because of level restrictions.... and yes the NPC for the Cloth Box where you need a Gold Cloth permission to take a gold cloth, was available as well... but with the level restrictions back then, it was as next to not possible...

And third, don't think that something is possible, just because you see its NPC there... until this NPC options are available, this option is pretty much unavailable... I was sure that the Sea Dragon will be available with the next patch after Closed Beta... but I wasn't sure when... seems like my doubts were proven and the Sea Dragon is coming with the next few patches and the game officially opens as Open Beta on 18th December, there is still no exact hour when it will be available, however I am pretty sure we will have one as we are getting closed to it... and open beta will be up, until 31st January 2015 and after that the game will be officially out, my doubts are that up to 31st January, everything will be available which is currently available in the China Version... including the new cloth interface, Wyvern Class, Hades Chapter 1 and the new dungeons including abyss and level 100 at least...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm

When i played in beta i saw Sea draogn...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

BadPicollo wrote:When i played in beta i saw Sea draogn...

I also saw him, but it was not available to choose as a class, only to talk to him and say Bye!, xD
And they just announced in the news for the 18th OBT that Sea Dragon will be available and other stuff that Vlad is telling.
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 pm

@llanero8 Ye but i saw player with sea dragon class not only NPC
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 pm

mmm, maybe a GM testing? xD
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 am

vladko92 wrote:And third, don't think that something is possible, just because you see its NPC there...

That was not my thinking.
What I wanted to mention is that since the NPC is there, that means that the engine and the code associated with the Sea dragon are available within the game.
Now are they activated and can we access them that is another problem, just like the god and gold clothes, they are in-game but since we have a gap we can't access them.
But this is all beta, and starting days above all, so I think it is fair to think that it shall be available at the very worst for the official run.

A part from that some NPC can still be there but theirs options changed, I am mostly thinking about Athena who is giving the golden apple daily quest.
If my memory is good, the apple quest was already finished when we had the Sea dragon class appearing.

Am I not correct ?

For the access to the Sea Dragon class, that is fair enough, I did not test it, because I wanted to try something else.

Anyway, let's wait for tomorrow, and see how it goes.
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by EnzanIjuin Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:29 am

Hey guys i just found this video watch it c:
EnzanIjuin
EnzanIjuin
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:23 am

EnzanIjuin wrote:Hey guys i just found this video watch it c:

no need to watch it, I've experienced all of that when I was leveling up my guy
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top