Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by llanero8 Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Confirmed!!!
You can buy the e-Pins for 1-2 Call or TrueMoney with http://www.seagm.com/ and then follow the instructions for recharge cash to SSO Thai with http://www.njoy.in.th/login?url=%2Fcash%2Findex

And yes, you can use other payment methods aditional to paypal, like credit cards.
About prices, are similar to Chinese cash.
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED)

Post by BadPicollo Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:41 am

@llanero8 umm the cash points are not more expensive than in normal?
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:52 pm

http://www.seagm.com/es/saint-seiya-online-th/card
1000 = 33 usd...?
WTF, that's so expensive for fck sakes.
On china, with offgamers, 1000 orange costs 16-17 usd
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 pm

SonWest wrote:http://www.seagm.com/es/saint-seiya-online-th/card
1000 = 33 usd...?
WTF, that's so expensive for fck sakes.
On china, with offgamers, 1000 orange costs 16-17 usd
50 bath = 100 orange stars 1,23€
150 bath = 300 orange stars 4,14€
300 bath = 600 orange stars = 8,29€
500 bath = 800 orange stars = 13,81€
1000 bath = 1600 orange stars = 27,64€

sure they are more expensive because in china you buy from the official source, In seagm.com you pay more because they not work for free.
Also in Thai version we don't have box that give 677 green stars every day all box like that are removed... Someone who say that thai don't like pay to win was right. We have just 3 type of box. You can open it just 1 time and probably you can buy only 1 box per month or 1 per account. Even bloods for cash points you can buy only single.
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Hgffffffgh
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Hgfhf
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:08 pm

I went to check from thai's page directly and said 1000 = 2000 coins so 33 usd is fine.
Idc about cashing on thailand anyways, I just want to know if this motherfckers are gonna put the packs of 20bloods for green stars...
Otherwise we waste like 300 green stars by buying 1 by 1...
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Where is sense for buy blood at this lvl? Just waste green stars.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Sorry guys, but they have the exact same prices than China
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 pm

llanero8 wrote:Sorry guys, but they have the exact same prices than China

Actually they don't... I pay like 16-18 $ for 1k Golden Stars (Coupons), while through seagm for Thai version I have to pay 33$? That seems like double the normal price...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:06 pm

As i say seagm now working for free thats why they are more expensive...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:19 am

You are confusing Baht with cashVIP/orange stars.

With seagm you can buy 500 Baht for USD 16.55 and when you do the recharge with njoy, those 500 Baht are exchanged to 1k cashVIP/orange stars.

So here is a comparison table for SSO Thai recharge with seagm, buying 1-2 Call e-Pins:

50 bath = 100 orange stars = USD 1.66
100 bath = 200 orange stars = USD 3.31
300 bath = 600 orange stars = USD 9.93
500 bath = 1000 orange stars = USD 16.55
1000 bath = 2000 orange stars = USD 33.11

I can tell you this with totally confident, because I've already buy it.

Here is the link for buying the 1-2 Call e-Pins: http://www.seagm.com/es/1-2-call

Last edited by llanero8 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:10 am

BadPicollo wrote:Where is sense for buy blood at this lvl? Just waste green stars.
To lvl up all the clothes for pasives and shit.
What else do you use ur greens on xd, there is no systems besides cosmos system.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:23 pm

SonWest wrote:
BadPicollo wrote:Where is sense for buy blood at this lvl? Just waste green stars.
To lvl up all the clothes for pasives and shit.
What else do you use ur greens on xd, there is no systems besides cosmos system.
Cosmo west cosmo!
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 WEj7f0p

Also you should collect blood for silver and gold clothes like me :a1157
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 2nbcd42

BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Where did you get 160 bloods...?
Well my char is 50 yet so...
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 pm

@SonWest Drop and from GM he sending in mail 10/20 blood every day. Idk how many times he send it.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Really? I never get any email, and also llanero told me on lv50 you get green stars too but GMs send me nothing :(
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by phairaoh Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:49 pm

since server open beta GM will send you for blood everyday until 24th dec. and if you're lv50 before 24dec you will get 4000ticket from GM .

but if you dont get anything you will contact GM-direct and tell them for your problem

GM direct link

http://gmdirect.njoy.in.th/

if you have problem for Thai language , post here i'll help you as much as i can

sorry for my english , hope you understand

ps. Thai people called Thai not Thailanese :D
phairaoh
phairaoh
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 am

We are on 28 december... -.-
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:02 am

sonwest , do you still have the idea in mind of not switching to the TH version? cuz its up to you .on one side i agree with you ,restarting everything makes us think we did it all for nothing after many times of playing even if 90% of quests can be done in chinese but on other side restarting all but in english can be easier without having trouble and asking guildmates to help you understand some quests or events , a lot of things will be translated
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:07 pm

I was never gonna switch.
My char on China is way too advanced on the game. LV102 300K-400KPL, and some money into it.
I will not change for these reasons:
-Thailand is not on english, just some interfaces that are pretty useless, the translation patches fans make translate a LOT more. Idk if in the future they will put a full english side, but for now, it's not worth it.
-Thailand lags and WILL lag more like fck. Only 1 server and even if they split into many servers, I have no program to fight the lag there. I tried IPMana, but ipmana is designed for China games, doesn't work properly on TH. I won't pay for WTFast.
-China has way more experienced people in the game, and a lot more foreigners than on TH. On TH most people (foreigners) are newbies, no time to go teaching or dealing with all noobs, I need a fast gameplay.
-I will never leave China, have perfect ping, a char that has been playing china since the day 1 SSO started.

I was just playing TH because some noob friends started and wanted to help and I'm on vacations, so I have time to play a lot, that's all. I have no intentions on making Thailand my priority.
Tbh, I haven't even played for the last 2 days because of the lags.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 pm

well, i'll switch if most of foreigners do
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:38 pm

With last update they add more things in English. Looks like they start translating stats  :a1153
I hope they will make all in English also i don't think that this will be problem for thai players.
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Fddssd
Saint Seiya Online Thailand Version (CLOSED) - Page 7 Fddssdf
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:33 pm

THAT GREAT! I love it! Seems like we really did hit the spot!
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by macabrocabral Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 am

I was playing on TH, but got 400+ms. Then tried china, its ok but english patch is outdated and we only have a good ping for 7 days (unless you create thousand of emails and create a new account on ipmana/xunyou every week). So I was going to stick on TH, still waiting for something to bring me for.
macabrocabral
macabrocabral
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 am

macabrocabral wrote:I was playing on TH, but got 400+ms. Then tried china, its ok but english patch is outdated and we only have a good ping for 7 days (unless you create thousand of emails and create a new account on ipmana/xunyou every week). So I was going to stick on TH, still waiting for something to bring me for.

You do realize that you can reactivate your account after those 7 days pass by? Right? There is like hundreds of guides about it...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by macabrocabral Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Yes, for IPmana, but i cant register there because it changed the whole interface.
macabrocabral
macabrocabral
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top