Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New fact about gold cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New fact about gold cloth Empty New fact about gold cloth

Post by kaixa123 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

here's the pic of lvl79 heavy cash user with sagittarius gold cloth

Rockyo once said after u complete the related gold cloth photobook, a quest appear and the quest is about to defeat the related gold saint

now I'm assuming this :

1, we only need to complete the photobook for a gold cloth

2. Despite of the overpriced 3rd gold cloth component ( arms part ). there are several ways to get it
for example -> get a max friendship lvl of related gold saint
trading gold cloth permission + 50m ticket for a complete set ( 1head, 1torso, 1arms ) then a 2nd slip permission able to trade and so on till the 11st

3. u need 100k++ PL ( I never see ppl with lower than 100k cosmo wear gold cloth, lowest is about 107k )

any opinions will be appreciated
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

New fact about gold cloth Empty Re: New fact about gold cloth

Post by lolekol12 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:00 pm

I also have to make a point here; namely, you are right about these three ways, plus we need to agree on the fact that these are the ways only known to us, we do not possess any even the slightest idea what game makers have prepared for us to find out in the near future, perhaps we shall discover other new ways of acquiring the Gold Cloth. :):):) All is about this annoying Chinese language, because if it were not for this, we would be cognizant of all of the paths leading to the Gold Cloth acquisition.:)
lolekol12
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm

lolekol12 wrote:I also have to make a point here; namely, you are right about these three ways, plus we need to agree on the fact that these are the ways only known to us, we do not possess any even the slightest idea what game makers have prepared for us to find out in the near future, perhaps we shall discover other new ways of acquiring the Gold Cloth. :):):) All is about this annoying Chinese language, because if it were not for this, we would be cognizant of all of the paths leading to the Gold Cloth acquisition.:)

I agree but some ppl in forum believes that 50m ticket + 1 gold cloth slip permission gives u a gold cloth

I read some thread on the legal SSO forum which is posted in chinese
it says that legion can gives u the gold cloth components too ( Im sure it is related to legion rank )

we need to work together to solve this gold cloth riddle LoL
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Legion can give you the objects you trade (plus gold) for one component of a set, yes. And it needs to be high rank legion.

That dude never bought a permision slip since he is not lvl 80, so yeah he just completed the photobook.

EDIT: Do not forget about boss drops, if you are member of a strong legion you can get the components there.
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Rockyo wrote:Legion can give you the objects you trade (plus gold) for one component of a set, yes. And it needs to be high rank legion.

That dude never bought a permision slip since he is not lvl 80, so yeah he just completed the photobook.

EDIT: Do not forget about boss drops, if you are member of a strong legion you can get the components there.

yeah the permission is optional
one riddle about gold cloth is solved #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm

i asked chinese guy in our guild. he told me the guild has to be lvl 3 so pls all contribute upgrades to guild so we can do this all togheter <3

sincerly MaluKim ~ ^^
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:42 am

sadly im not a part of a guild but this solved the question as to why ppl keep sending random invites to others lol
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top