Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to get a gold cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumbsup how to get a gold cloth

Post by DJPrince Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 pm

As many of you have probably witnessed and have seen numerous players run around timed versions of gold cloths, you may probably have wondered how hard it is for one to obtain the permanent version. I can firmly say right now that the path to gold is not an easy feat and the journey would be quite long!

Keys:
*Tickets = Ingame currency that are not tradable
*Coins = Tradable ingame currency

To begin with, let's break down the prerequisites:

★Lv 79+
★Requires 100k Cosmo ( for this very reason, many players have chose to stay at lv 79 until they've reached this goal.)
★Requires a certain amount of faction towards a specific gold saint. (of your choice)
★Requires 12 sets of the specific Gold saint's cloth set as ( of your choice)
★Requires a Gold cloth permission slip

In this case I chose Aquarius , that means I will need 12 sets of Aquarius cloth parts to reach completion. (3 parts = 1 set)

★ALTERNATIVELY★

*Main cloth passes +17/48
* This is also the very reason that you see most lv 60+ wear gold at common sight, however, in exchange this method is quite ticket-costy. Tickets become the main gold sink in this game for that reason.
Beyond *10, a single click would cost 10k tickets, so it is not within your interest to attempt this without having large quantities of blood ready.

The Prelude

Upon reaching Lv.68 , you'll be assigned a series of quest to obtain the a single gold cloth set of your choice.

An entire set would cost the user approximate 12mil coins, baring the permission slips and the part costs.

Alternatively, you're given the option to purchase an entire set at once, at the cost of 50mil tickets + the permission slip.
Most players have chosen this route over the coin method, as inflation is just around the corner in the server that we play in.

Step 2 : The Permission slip
The NPC would be located here, proceed to choose the 2nd option.
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: how to get a gold cloth

Post by Ashura13 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey quick question i have these items in my inventory that's for level 45 and in the description it says "Have the magic power transfiguration box". I have three of them, one with the Leo symbol on it and he other two has Cancer and Libra on it. I was just wonder what these items are for just curious.
Ashura13
Ashura13
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashura13 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Here are the screenshots
Leo
Image hosted by servimg.com
Cancer
Libra
Ashura13
Ashura13
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac-Fly Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:08 am

If I am not mistaken those are kind of "test" gold clothes. You can use them and wear a gold Cloth for some time... just to test or something.
The real gold cloth can be obtained far later in the game.
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashura13 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:19 am

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. ^^
Ashura13
Ashura13
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint