Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

PvP Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PvP Questions

Post by jadsonnn on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:03 am

Hi, people.

I have some questions about the types of pvp in the game. I found no related topics at a first look.

For some reason I'm never able to join to 20 vs. 20 and 18 vs. 18 pvp. I always leave them marked on the dungeons screen and nothing ever happens. When I go to the npc that holds the battles (or so I presume it is, I just click in the blue chinese name that shows there), get no better luck at all. What could it be?

On the 1 vs 1 pvp, that happens every saturdays and sundays, that I always believed that was Galaxy Arena (it isn't?), I can't get a single athena tear, no matter my position in the ranking. I got 4th place at bronze category with rank 3 last week, I'm currently in 4xth place at silver category with rank 6, the only prizes I get are cosmo runes, blood, enchant pot etc. Wasn't I supposed to get some pvp flags at the end of the battles as well? I get no notification or whatsoever after it.

Please guys, help me, I wanna get my first gold cloth haha.

*I'm level 75 and 70k power, if it's somewhat relevant.
jadsonnn
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Questions

Post by ljitu on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:37 am

For galaxy arena you got your reward at the end of the week but if you want a good reward you have to play every single day there is galaxy arena.
And for the pvp war i don't know which time do you play ?
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top