Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got some questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've got some questions Empty I've got some questions

Post by kr1dog Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello everyone, i'm playing since 2 weeks but i couldn't understand some things (i read some guides in here):

1. I've reached lv 50, the game gave me 2 certificates for bronze clothes, how do i use them?
2. I'm giving all my best to upgrade the base cloth (dragon) and i reached +8, how can i get more blood potions and symbols of my armor? Cause i'm doing everything, such as dailies, dungeons, main quests, side quests but it seems to be slow to collect them via gold coupon....and i'm not a paying player
3. I really couldn't understand the craft system...how do i have to do? I mean, is there a system like craft ability level that grows up? Where do i do things to level up craft ability etc...
4. Last, but not least, i couldn't find any silver pieces or gold pieces (i mean that item that is required for buying silver and gold)...also bronze i've got 15 but i didn't know how i find em and where....

If anyone here is so kind to explain these things to me, i'll be really happy :D

PS: i'm italian, i couldn't find that guild alphaomega...how can i find 'em (you) ?
kr1dog
kr1dog
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

I've got some questions Empty Re: I've got some questions

Post by icewarrior Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm

1. the certificates is for you to buy the secondary bronze clothes, you need to talk to the npc buy the cloth, use it by pressind right button, and do some quests that pop up, it will come the time, during the quests that pop up, when you will have to go to arena, the first time you need to reach rank 5 and the second 15, only after that you get the cloth. the cloth itself will be placed in the inventory (X key if im not mistaken) when you finish the chain, double click and equip

2. symbols you get from heritage dailie, marked as 0/9, the green coupons to get the blood takes more time and pacience since its a daily base and luck in the draw

4. the silver and gold fragments will drop once you get to a level where you can use them. the 15 you have is for the bronze T1 (first secondary bronze cloth) and it was given to you by a package you get at the start that pops every 5 levels, for the bronze T2 you need more 60 fragments

hope it helped
icewarrior
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by p98s Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

You're level 50, you start getting tier 2 emblems. Which is not be a bad thing, because tier 2 drops A LOT more often. There is a npc near the cloth sellers that can downgrade emblems. This is what you need to aim for and not waste time farming for tier 1 directly. Also seeing how easy emblems are to come by. You do not use blood until the game suggests you do. If you mouse over the cloth exp bar, it tells you the EXACT number you need to be over, before you should invest some blood.
p98s
p98s
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kr1dog Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:25 pm

thank you 2 very much it was really helpful
kr1dog
kr1dog
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint