Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Post by unleashed Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi,

i downloaded (again) SSO CH and during the updates, when i reach 6% there is a pop-up with a 10s countdown showing and the download start again, i tried everything that was said at the first page and still not working. I lunched the repair option but it's been 1hour now and still loading so if someone know what to do :/

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 4 Sso10

unleashed
unleashed
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 4 Empty Re: Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:09 am

check if you have bugs in your PC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by unleashed Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:35 pm

My pc is fine, i've quite a lot of games on it and never had any bugs. I can play on SSO TH so it must be from SSO CH luncher or some files on it..
unleashed
unleashed
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisyphe Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Download files seiya.up and update your game manually, it should work.
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by unleashed Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Dunno where to find your "seiya.up", if you're speaking about the .exe that we can DL at the first page for update problems i already did and it's not working
unleashed
unleashed
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisyphe Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:09 pm

You can find them here.
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by unleashed Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm

I can't download the whole package of updates since i don't know why but my DL speed on wanmei is low and always crashing so i have to restart it again and again...
So i was wondering if i only DL the last update will it work (dunno why i'm asking but who knows..) or do i need to dl all files ?
unleashed
unleashed
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisyphe Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Which version of game do you have ?
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by unleashed Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:55 pm

0.0.112, i don't think i can do an upgrade from 0.0.112 to 0.2.10 with downloading only 1 file xD
I used Orbit Downloader to dl faster the version gave by wanmei wich is at 0.2.0, i'll see when it's over and keep u informed.
unleashed
unleashed
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:39 pm

unleashed wrote:Hi,

i downloaded (again) SSO CH and during the updates, when i reach 6% there is a pop-up with a 10s countdown showing and the download start again, i tried everything that was said at the first page and still not working. I lunched the repair option but it's been 1hour now and still loading so if someone know what to do :/

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 4 Sso10

when you download CH version its not up to date so after download and installation u got to uptade the game which you on that picture you were doing so i think after that you might as well enter the game. just be patient otherwise its definitly a bug !
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by xXMOTTAXx Sat May 28, 2016 7:25 am

Hi guys. Once that I get to 100% and I click play this warning appears. What can I do?[Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 4 111
xXMOTTAXx
xXMOTTAXx
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Thu May 04, 2017 11:43 pm

i have to say that i uninstalled the game few months ago and when i wanted to comeback this time , i tried re downloading the Chinese version( which is what i play) but i didnt even open the launcher after the download was complete. im confused because this never occurred when i first downloaded sso
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ljitu Sat May 06, 2017 3:24 am

Did you use the link in the forum in order to download the game ? Because they are not good anymore you have to go to the official site :
http://seiya.wanmei.com/download/

PS:i downloaded the game yesterday and it works but you really have to dl from the official site since the launcher isn't the same anymore , but a perfect world launcher .
ljitu
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 am

ljitu wrote:Did you use the link in the forum in order to download the game ? Because they are not good anymore you have to go to the official site :
http://seiya.wanmei.com/download/

PS:i downloaded the game yesterday and it works but you really have to dl from the official site since the launcher isn't the same anymore , but a perfect world launcher .

yes i went to the official site which is odd that it didn't open the launcher after the download is complete. to be more specific the download restarted all over again all the time as if something is failing
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ljitu Fri May 12, 2017 2:21 am

I don't know why it didn't work for you.
How many Go weigh your file ? 9.2 or 9.4 ? if less then your download was not really complete.
ljitu
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sat May 13, 2017 6:03 pm

about 9.4 and idk why it won't work tbh
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top