Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 3 Empty Re: Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Post by Edleth Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Try forced login second option under where you put your account ID
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 3 Empty Re: Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems

Post by sammy88 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Thank you so much, I fix the problem. I downloaded the client, with the program's official website. the direct link contained corrupted files.

I can finally play the game!  :04443 
sammy88
sammy88
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 am

Hi, I'm from Russia, sorry for my english. Really want to play, did account as written here, but when you try to enter this:

http://i.piccy.info/i9/6f92a64c13a604ebe3a4651c13f9bfbc/1403249141/392356/636218/Bezymiannyi.jpg
Vaan
Vaan
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:45 am

Your login or password is wrong.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am

now the problem is different. English patch is not suitable, the game crash at startup. How do I resolve this problem?
Vaan
Vaan
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:00 am

Use the original script...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

Orignnal? So then I can not do anything in the game to understand)) Waiting will probably work the English patch?
Vaan
Vaan
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes you need wait for new english patch version, this one is old.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashura13 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Hey guys i got a serious problem i just started playing the game i reached level 7 and I'm doing a mission in some castle when i transformed into a ncp's body (something like that), then for some reason the game isn't responding to my keyboard, when i press the keys to move i'm not moving, i can't even select my attacks with the keyboard and i can only move with the mouse. Please can someone fix this
Ashura13
Ashura13
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Ashura13 wrote:Hey guys i got a serious problem i just started playing the game i reached level 7 and I'm doing a mission in some castle when i transformed into a ncp's body (something like that), then for some reason the game isn't responding to my keyboard, when i press the keys to move i'm not moving, i can't even select my attacks with the keyboard and i can only move with the mouse. Please can someone fix this

post screen.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashura13 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Sorry for the late reply, it's no longer a problem somehow all they controls became unassigned so i just had to restore the default setting so yeah everything is back to normal now, sorry for taking up your time.
Ashura13
Ashura13
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dizaster Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:02 am

i can download on windows 8 ?
dizaster
dizaster
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:30 am

dizaster wrote:i can download on windows 8 ?
yep.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSxKing Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 3 66qbw1 Why does my client look different from yours?
GSxKing
GSxKing
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Linkachu Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:19 am

Hey guys, heres the deal, i download the TW version n etc, installed it, end wen i try to play, the game says that the program failed to iniciate, wen i try using a program called "seiya" on the "bin" paste, it says the game failed opening the script.pck, and i need reinstall the game, i did it, but it still wont work, what should i do?
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 am

i've been playin this game on windows7 but i would like to know if its possible to also play it on windows vista or if not. there is a way to make possible?
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:53 am

Lord Linkachu wrote:Hey guys, heres the deal, i download the TW version n etc, installed it, end wen i try to play, the game says that the program failed to iniciate, wen i try using a program called "seiya" on the "bin" paste, it says the game failed opening the script.pck, and i need reinstall the game, i did it, but it still wont work, what should i do?

You download uotdated english patch (script.pck) thats why. Now you need repair your game by click on the key from launcher.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:09 am

Lord Linkachu wrote:Hey guys, heres the deal, i download the TW version n etc, installed it, end wen i try to play, the game says that the program failed to iniciate, wen i try using a program called "seiya" on the "bin" paste, it says the game failed opening the script.pck, and i need reinstall the game, i did it, but it still wont work, what should i do?

@Badpicollo is right but to be more specific use this to help you

use 3rd option Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 3 Sso_st11
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Linkachu Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:35 pm

The thing is, I cant acess the launcher, the launcher itself fails to initialize = /
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Lord Linkachu wrote:The thing is, I cant acess the launcher, the launcher itself fails to initialize = /

show picture.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Linkachu Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Technical Tutorials / Fix your game problems - Page 3 10403304_1782625005297143_8255761479572738438_n
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

how many gb have your folder game?
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Linkachu Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Checking here, the foulder have 8,22 GB

Edit:23/7/15
So, after a long struggle with the TW version, i just gave up after even the Unistall program didint worked and downloaded the CH version, sorry for taking your time :c
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cocas69 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi... Can someone help out...
Im having some difficulties lately, and , i dont know why...

I have the following difficulties:

1. The launcher takes too long to update news, or verify updates on launcher

2. I have difficulties acessing only to the chinese page of saint seiya( official or events) by browser( IE and Chrome)

I have w8.1... Already deleted the game a redownload, Reset to the settings of my router.

But this is temporary ,cause , after a few hours/minutes the laucher works fine.

Can someone help me out...

Thanks
cocas69
cocas69
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSkull Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi, I'm having a trouble my game closes in black screen, I did update adobe flash, Net framework, graphic drivers, C++ run time, directX and download GT programBut its get this problem
its not hardware problem because i could run it with Windows 7 in same machine, but now i'm useing Windows XP and its not working :/
someone have some tips?
thanks
RedSkull
RedSkull
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top