Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides? Empty Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides?

Post by edneyhelene Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:42 am

Hello guys whats up? im a big big fan of hades warriors, and i could not find any sapuri guide or this kind of thing, i would like to buy the aiacos one, does someone could explain wich are the advanteges of these cloths? and what about sorento one? would be amazing if someone could do a guide about it all including the papion cloth xD. thanks for help =)
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides? Empty Re: Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides?

Post by SonWest Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:58 pm

There's no guide cause it's easy.
Just go to Pandora at sanctuary and you will see she sells the 3 surplice (sapuri) clothes, you only need the items she requests which are 50million NPC gold, 90 items and some bronze/silver frags I think.
But these clothes along with the poseidon ones are not good, if you don't cash to make them high level like 30+, these clothes suck quite bad.
Why? Because they have the stats like the starter clothes, which means very shitty stats unless you cash.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides? Empty Re: Sapuri Aiacos and other cloths guides?

Post by edneyhelene Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Hummmmmmmmmm!! thanks for your explanation!!! ill check it out thanks alot.
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top