Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

transfer items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation transfer items

Post by justplayrosario on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:57 pm

I have an serious problem, I need to LV up my Pegasus cloth from Lv8 to lv10, and the Pegasus tokens that I found on quest/dialy missions etc, are the one for lv10 and more.
I decide create an 2nd character and get those tokens to transfer to my main character,and I cant do it via mailbox. HELP ME PLEASE!

avatar
justplayrosario
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by icewarrior on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm

it happend the same to me i leveled to 50 and now im doomed, also i cant send the blood bottles that way if lets say i had 5 chars and did the dailies all days it could be easier to improve the cloth.

why cant we just send items from one char to another like on other mmo games?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Earwind (Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Windther (Pegasus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fireder (Andromeda) 85  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ;[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Fierth (Fénix) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Watind (Cygnus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.];  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Kanon33 (Sea Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by xSeMix on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:58 pm

because some items are bind items (no tradeables)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
xSeMix
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by icewarrior on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm

ye but i mean why i can send some stacks of the stardust to other char and other stacks i cant, shouldnt the "bind to player" thing be for the item itself?

also quick question can you buy blood bottles and stardust fom other players?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Earwind (Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Windther (Pegasus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fireder (Andromeda) 85  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ;[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Fierth (Fénix) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Watind (Cygnus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.];  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Kanon33 (Sea Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by xSeMix on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 am

icewarrior wrote:ye but i mean why i can send some stacks of the stardust to other char and other stacks i cant, shouldnt the "bind to player" thing be for the item itself?

also quick question can you buy blood bottles and stardust fom other players?


There are 2 types of items, the tradeables and non-tradeables. You can get both by drop



When you buy in the shop there are also two types of items (blood, etc)

If you use Cash vip = items tradeables

If you use free Cash = items non tradeables

I leave you two screenshoots so you can understand it better


Good luck ^^


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


(in spanish)

existen 2 tipos de items, los tradeables y los no tradeables. Se pueden conseguir ambos por drop



Cuando compras en el shop hay tambien dos tipos de items (sangre, etc)

si usas Cash vip = items tradeables

si usas Cash gratis = items no tradeables

Te dejo dos screenshoots asi podes entenderlo mejor


Buena suerte ^^
avatar
xSeMix
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by icewarrior on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 pm

so in summury
the ramdom drops and the vip bought items you can trade
the rewards from quests and the green cash bought items you cant trade

too bad, i was hopping to have more then 1 char and send some items from one to another to boost the gears faster, i guess i will have to focus on just one and grind like hell to get somewhere. damn chinese

by the way, the 2 pieces of gold cloth you receive from the reputation with gold saints are tradeble?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Earwind (Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Windther (Pegasus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fireder (Andromeda) 85  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ;[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Fierth (Fénix) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Watind (Cygnus) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.];  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] / Kanon33 (Sea Dragon) 85 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]; [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 179
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by xSeMix on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 am

icewarrior wrote:so in summury
the ramdom drops and the vip bought items you can trade
the rewards from quests and the green cash bought items you cant trade

too bad, i was hopping to have more then 1 char and send some items from one to another to boost the gears faster, i guess i will have to focus on just one and grind like hell to get somewhere. damn chinese

by the way, the 2 pieces of gold cloth you receive from the reputation with gold saints are tradeble?

No
avatar
xSeMix
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by tono9476 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 pm

justplayrosario wrote:I have an serious problem, I need to LV up my Pegasus cloth from Lv8 to lv10, and the Pegasus tokens that I found on quest/dialy missions etc, are the one for lv10 and more.
I decide create an 2nd character and get those tokens to transfer to my main character,and I cant do it via mailbox. HELP ME PLEASE!

 :wtfvegeta: i don't see a GUIDE in the topic... this is the GUIDE section, if you have any proble post it in the right forum :wtfvegeta: 
avatar
tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 369
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 21
Location : Guatemala

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by justplayrosario on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 am

tono9476 wrote:
justplayrosario wrote:I have an serious problem, I need to LV up my Pegasus cloth from Lv8 to lv10, and the Pegasus tokens that I found on quest/dialy missions etc, are the one for lv10 and more.
I decide create an 2nd character and get those tokens to transfer to my main character,and I cant do it via mailbox. HELP ME PLEASE!

 :wtfvegeta: i don't see a GUIDE in the topic... this is the GUIDE section, if you have any proble post it in the right forum :wtfvegeta: 
SORRY!!!, FIRST POST I DO, IM NEWIE  :Monkey13: 
avatar
justplayrosario
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-11-14
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: transfer items

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum