Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's this item?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea Re: What's this item?

Post by darshie Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 am

I am in the same boat; and sometimes it is hard to get answers....

The gems should be used for dungeon access...from what I understand. You need to have a group, go to the NPC that start the quest and I assume, give the gem to start the instance. There are various items like this (like the ones in your bank: the piece of paper on the last row, second from left, or the medal on the first row, last slot).

The other times are for crafting, which is totally non-intuitive in this game: some items are used for improving your cloth (second row, second and thirds slot in your bank, and the related blood in 4th slot), some for the equipment (the ones in the row before the last, and the one before are such items).
The items in the middle of your bank are for crafting items, which most of them are useless I believe.

The armor fragment (bronze and silver) are used for the vendor that sell armor (you have 31 bronze fragments and 10 silver fragments); from what I understand, you must collect as many cloth as you can, independently if they are useful or not to your class. I noticed no great difference between a bronze cloth made for a class different than mine, and one made for my class....I could be wrong thou.
Cosmo increase with the number of cloth that you own...or so I heard.

The dice is used for the daily lottery, or if you play certain quest you get rewarded with the spinning roulette thing; these dice will let you "try again", if what you get on the roulette is not of your liking.
The present boxes unlock as you level up, you open them and they will give you some nice items, crafting material or cloth crafting material.

The bag with the cat figure on it, is the food for the companion pet. I don't get exactly what it does, beside replenish a green bar that the pet has...

In the middle row you will find the potions: these are the classic health potions; each is more powerful than the previous, so when you level up you need the better ones. It takes 1 minute to cool down, so get potions that allow you to survive a minute or so, while in battle.

I am still learning stuff as I go; I believe that beside the first page list, there is no other item thread that explain "what does what". It gets stale pretty quick, since I see new stuff add to the game almost every month or so; probably would be awesome to have a wiki more than a forum post, for such threads that change so often.
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwantsu Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:47 am

darshie wrote:I am in the same boat; and sometimes it is hard to get answers....
I am still learning stuff as I go; I believe that beside the first page list, there is no other item thread that explain "what does what". It gets stale pretty quick, since I see new stuff add to the game almost every month or so; probably would be awesome to have a wiki more than a forum post, for such threads that change so often.

First of all. God Bless you so much. You are the best for helping me out here. I still want to know whats up with the money thing and the stuff about the cloths and surplices and what not. I second the notion of a Wiki being put into work. It would be such a huge ass help to everyone. If anyone else can help me out and tell me what cloths those are and how to get the hades coin thing to get the box
Kwantsu
Kwantsu
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:47 am

YW; people here try to be helpful, but sometimes it may be a while before that you get a clear answer.

I understand that things gets repeated over and over again, and I find myself looking everywhere for info, and you never find them. Join a guild; that will help a bit, since some people in the guild are usually very helpful and walk you trough things.

Anyway; beside this forum, there is another one; but that's all that you may find in English (I speak no Chinese nor other Asiatic languages, so no luck).

Money: one is used for repair your cloth/equipment (it gets damaged when you fight; or when you die; so any shop has the little hammer icon; use it and you get your stuff repaired. IF you don't repair it; I believe it will lower the stats. You also buy in game items at the vendors with these money, and use them in some crafting.

The second type is the one that you use for the player market...I have no clue how it works, and I have 0 of that type.

Then you have stars and diamonds; which is a different currency used for yet more stores :) The first is for money only, so unless you buy this currency with money, you will never get it. If you ever played other PW games, it is the equivalent of their Zen I believe.
The second type is used to buy stuff on the store, usually blood potions and such. There are plenty of items that you can buy with them, but I save them for the blood potions to increase the crit when you update your cloth.

What do you want to know about cloths? Surplices and marine scale are mostly same concept; they just use different items :)

I wish there was a plan for a wiki, but from what I understand, most of the interest for this game is not in the west, which means that it is hard to find English speaker that want to write wiki articles. There are guides on this forum, but that's all that you usually find. If you speak French or Spanish, there are few other forums in that language, I believe.

For some reasons; there are a ton of info that does not get passed trough the community...I don't get why is that, but this is what it is. I believe that people do not have time to write articles, so the few that wrote articles are basically rarely updating them.

I can't help with hades coin or boxes....I have no clue what is that stuff.
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwantsu Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 am

darshie wrote:YW; people here try to be helpful, but sometimes it may be a while before that you get a clear answer.

What do you want to know about cloths? Surplices and marine scale are mostly same concept; they just use different items :)

I can't help with hades coin or boxes....I have no clue what is that stuff.

Its truly wonderful. I wanted to know which ones are the one in the picture i posted:

What's this item? - Page 9 HLC7YXD

Which ones are these? Which should I pick if I have Sea Dragon class? No worries about the hades coin or box. I'm hoping i'll get some help eventually.
Kwantsu
Kwantsu
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 am

I believe you can get what you prefer; I have 2 bronze that are from different class, and they work just fine.

Since it is in Thai (is that Thai?), I have no clue, but you can open your cloth screen, select the bronze ones, and then match the names. I have the volans, which is the one that look like a fish.
There should be a thread here on the forum, with all the bronze and silver armor, so you can look at them.

I use the ENG patch on the CH version of the game, so it change the names in something easier to read for western people :) But I believe they are not in the same order, so I have no idea which cloth is which.
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwantsu Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:11 am

darshie wrote:I believe you can get what you prefer; I have 2 bronze that are from different class, and they work just fine.

Since it is in Thai (is that Thai?), I have no clue, but you can open your cloth screen, select the bronze ones, and then match the names. I have the volans, which is the one that look like a fish.
There should be a thread here on the forum, with all the bronze and silver armor, so you can look at them.

I use the ENG patch on the CH version of the game, so it change the names in something easier to read for western people :) But I believe they are not in the same order, so I have no idea which cloth is which.

It is the Thai version and i wish it had a english patch cause its super simple to move from thai to english id say. Bless you <3
Kwantsu
Kwantsu
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:18 pm

llanero8 wrote:just click on the item, it will take you to the NPC to enter the dungeon. NOTE: The dungeon requires 6 chars lv60+ on party in order to be able to enter, and the owner of the item (you) needs to be the party leader.

didn't work, I only got red-error-messages
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by galaxy92 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Bowie wrote:updated
What's this item? - Page 9 2014-012

i am also interested in the number 5 block ..what's their use?
galaxy92
galaxy92
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Bowie wrote:
llanero8 wrote:just click on the item, it will take you to the NPC to enter the dungeon. NOTE: The dungeon requires 6 chars lv60+ on party in order to be able to enter, and the owner of the item (you) needs to be the party leader.

You are not reading -_-
You need to be leader of a Team/Party of 6 Chars, all above Lv60+
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm

galaxy92 wrote:
Bowie wrote:updated
What's this item? - Page 9 2014-012

i am also interested in the number 5 block ..what's their use?

Items on block 5 are Crafting recipes, if they are gray means that maybe you have already learned that recipe, or you need to level up a specific Crafting skill to the Lv number in the recipe.
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:24 am

llanero8 wrote:
Bowie wrote:

You are not reading -_-
You need to be leader of a Team/Party of 6 Chars, all above Lv60+

I did, it's a different message

maybe, I need to use the item before talking Tatsumi?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:34 am

Keep in mind that not all the dungeons are open all the time; the red text usually is an error from the system: either you can't use that item, or you are not satisfying the conditions for that item/quest
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 pm

that's happened today

What's this item? - Page 9 2015-022
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 am

I see a ton of new items not on this thread, not sure if they were add recently with the latest updates.

Is possible to have a list updated? I wish the english patch would be ready, so I could actually give a hand to identify the items.
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 am

darshie wrote:I see a ton of new items not on this thread, not sure if they were add recently with the latest updates.

Is possible to have a list updated? I wish the english patch would be ready, so I could actually give a hand to identify the items.

show link of thread
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:09 am

This is the thread; the photo in the first post has a good amount of items, but many are missing

I have some here:

What's this item? - Page 9 Unknow11
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 pm

well u should know how to use the item or should sell it if it's a quest but also be aware that they are artifacts or not , i don't see most of those items some are missing for sure
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

what is this?

What's this item? - Page 9 2015-025
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Bowie wrote:what is this?

What's this item? - Page 9 2015-025

Cancer artifact
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by +Nightmare+ Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm

so that one is cancer?
i couldn't read it from thai
+Nightmare+
+Nightmare+
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 pm

for what is?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by llanero8 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:42 am

Bowie wrote:for what is?

It's an artifact, you can use it in your Artifact system, to combine with other artifacts and get more stats
llanero8
llanero8
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 am

:O like the harp, thanks
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hightemplar Tue May 05, 2015 8:47 am

Hi all,

Great forum !

I've a problem, i need of those crystals to lvl up my class cloth.

What must i do to buy it (red arrow) ?

Spoiler:

Sincerely.
hightemplar
hightemplar
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue May 05, 2015 11:43 pm

You earn those in dungeons! But if you pay for vip, you can buy it from the VIP Green Star Shop...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top