Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloth's Powers question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloth's Powers question Empty Cloth's Powers question

Post by Netheriel Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi

First of all, nice website. It's my first post here, I don't have download the game yet, but I have two questions.

I understand that there is 5 classes in this game, one for each of the 5 most famous bronze saints.
Every class have a lot of power, all connected to the powers of the five protagonists, unlocked level after level.

I also see that every class can unlock other cloths, bronze, silver and gold. But this is my question.

For example, I choose Cygnus class because I want Hydra cloth. After sometime I'll obtain it.. And than what? I'll become an Hydra who use glacial and freezing attacks? Or, other example, A Trialgolum who use Dragons? An Hercules.. With a chain?
Or the class powers change to fit with your new cloth? I ask because if they change I think is a huge thing, every class have a lot of iconic powers. And if not.. Well, I will not change the cloth, I don't want to be a Lyra Saint who use flame and fire attacks!

And a fast second question: Is there the Unicorn cloth? It's my favorite of the Bronze, but I didn't see it in the list.. If there isn't, do you think they will add other cloths in the next months/year?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english. I have red your guides but this point is still unknow for me.
Netheriel
Netheriel
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top