Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory? Empty Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory?

Post by Lord Linkachu Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

So, im playing the China Version is been a while, but i just noticed today a Pisces and Libra itens on my inventory, i can only use any of then on lvl 45, and they look like the images that appear on the Cloth Box at the foot of the gold saints near athena on the Sanctuary:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Pisces is at line 2, colum 2, Libra is at line 6, Colum 6 on the normal inventory)
What are these itens and what are they used for?
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory? Empty Re: Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory?

Post by Camuska Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 am

Temporary skin appearance. You'll get the cloth (appearance only) for like 30mn. Depending on the box you have it can be glod cloth, surplice, god cloth or even the Gold Saint appearance (with the skills but not the power)
Camuska
Camuska
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory? Empty Re: Pisces and Libra zodiac golden itens on my inventory?

Post by Lord Linkachu Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks, that was really bugging me out
Lord Linkachu
Lord Linkachu
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top