Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by vladko92 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:57 pm

OKAY!!! Time for answering questions!

The second layer for password, is there for unknown reason, we have no idea why is there, so there is no need to create it complex!

If you start the Private Server from their Exe, and even so you end up with wanmei Servers, then you should install it on clean release... otherwise it won't work!

Which means you need to re-download Saint Seiya OL zip, unrar it, and use it without any modification! As I said in my first post, you better use the private server upon freshly installed client!

A video will come soon with all the steps!
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO - Page 4 Empty Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by cuey101 Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Okay thank you, but with the new fresh install, do I need to update the game first or do I just run the new launcher with the new script and interfaces files along with it without updating the game first?
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:56 pm

cuey101 wrote:I'm having an issue on my end, I registered my account and have the files in a copy of my SSO, but it won't allow me to log in to the private server, and it still gives me the server list from the wan mei SSO.
me to[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:22 am

VIDEO CLIP UPLOADED!!! CAN BE FOUND IN THE FIRST COMMENT!!!

Аs far for your information guys, you need CLEAN CLIENT!

I personally download the client and simply paste the pirate server, replaced the files which asked me to replace and then I ran it, the server start installing it's files... (I believe their launcher update automatically your game to the game version on which they are), and once it's done (takes up to 20 min top), and you enter inside you will find yourself into the correct server :)

CHECK THE VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION!
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:27 am

So, If I understand well, we need at least to update our original game, then copy the content somewhere else and put the launcher from the private server with it, is that so ?
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:32 am

Edleth wrote:So, If I understand well, we need at least to update our original game, then copy the content somewhere else and put the launcher from the private server with it, is that so ?

You can try it this way, me personally I download the client all over again, freshly and without updating it or anything I put the launcher of the Pirate Server and the pirate server made the needed updates... :)
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 am

how to get the conditions to buy a Black Cloth?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:37 am

Well, I'm too lazy to fully download it again, so I'll try the faster first and I'll do the longer one if I have no choice xD
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cuey101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:37 am

I did exactly what the video told me to do, and I got this in a window. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

cuey101 wrote:I did exactly what the video told me to do, and I got this in a window. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When does this show? After you start the game and it's loads or after you finish your registration?
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cuey101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 am

Before the launcher shows, I click the new .exe the one without OL and that messages shows up.
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 am

Er, looks like I have uninstall QQ from my computer, and no way to find it with google. Is someone have a link to get it again ?
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:53 am

cuey101 wrote:Before the launcher shows, I click the new .exe the one without OL and that messages shows up.

Try starting it as administrator, but I think this message says that it doesn't have connection to internet, check if your firewall blocked the application and if it doesn't exist at all in the list, add it and give permission to the new launcher to connect to internet.

Edleth wrote:Er, looks like I have uninstall QQ from my computer, and no way to find it with google. Is someone have a link to get it again ?

QQ.com simple...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cuey101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:58 am

vladko92 wrote:
cuey101 wrote:Before the launcher shows, I click the new .exe the one without OL and that messages shows up.

Try starting it as administrator, but I think this message says that it doesn't have connection to internet, check if your firewall blocked the application and if it doesn't exist at all in the list, add it and give permission to the new launcher to connect to internet.

Edleth wrote:Er, looks like I have uninstall QQ from my computer, and no way to find it with google. Is someone have a link to get it again ?

QQ.com simple...

I've ran it in administrative and have checked my firewall, it's being allowed through and still getting the same error message.
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:00 am

Sorry, they changed their bend, so I believed it was another one ^^"

Edit : Is it normal if I have the same servers than the normal one ?
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 am

If you load the same servers as from wanmei then it didn't work for you :)

Guys you should really download a fresh client, unrar it, and 99% of the time fix all the problems which you get... then you place the server exe from the link which you download it, replace the script and interface package with portuguese one and you should be able to enter...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:51 am

Now it worked for me, but I can't enter the name of my character, do I need the portugese patch to be able to do it ?

I don't understand neither portugese than chinese, but I'd rather stay in chinese than put this patch if I can do without it.
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the part when you want to create a character but everyting on your screen is fuzzy and looks like doubled , im trying to discribe it cuz i didn't haVE TIME to do it and when tried to relogin it does the same error in my previous post, thats why i couldn't retake screenshot but do you know why things go fuzzy when im about to create my character.
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:03 am

Also, I've used my old OL.rar which was a very old and clean version, but when I launch the game, it use the old main screen of the game, not the actual one that you get on the video, and as I said before, I can't enter the name of my character, and so can't create it.

Should I launch the original game to let it do the last updates, or will it prevent the private server to work ?
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:40 am

Well most of the time, this Pirate Server is created to work with any version of the game. I think if you update it, it shouldn't create problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I beleive that you are using forbidden name or forbidden signs that why you can't create your char. When you create your char you can use only numbers and letters (no spaces, no special signs... just letters and numbers)... because I tried to create char with special sign "—" and it didn't work out...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 am

vladko92 wrote:Well most of the time, this Pirate Server is created to work with any version of the game. I think if you update it, it shouldn't create problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I beleive that you are using forbidden name or forbidden signs that why you can't create your char. When you create your char you can use only numbers and letters (no spaces, no special signs... just letters and numbers)... because I tried to create char with special sign "—" and it didn't work out...
well thx anyway but i knew that but my problem is that my screen goes fuzzy as soon i just i login which is in the character creation place. thx to be helpful
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cuey101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:59 am

I am using a fresh client on my end, but still receiving my error for some reason.
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:16 am

Hm do you guys start the Pirate Server Launcher as Administrator? Did you update the game with Administrator rights over the server exe?

If not... I believe you should update the game to the latest version and then to start the launcher, pick the last option from the side menu and restart the launcher with Administrator rights (it forces the new launcher to start downloading it's files again)... and you should really check your Anti-virus program, does it block the game access and stuff like that... I never had problems with the screen and shits like that... my game is running smoothly... I am online right now and doing 72 quest... so I am pretty sure it's not the program or the server... but more like the way you install the pirate server.
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:24 am

If something from above doesn't help, re-download the patch, but this time through the third link with 'yellow color' 点击下载.
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by cuey101 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:24 am

Mhmm I am running it in administration and checked all of my antivirus software, they are all allowing the game to go through. I'm doing what you said and updating the game now before I try again, hopefully that will work. I did follow the steps exactly as you displayed them within your video, but who knows. Hopefully installing the updates first will work.
cuey101
cuey101
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top