Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by GendaFX Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Things like that, the main city is full of new NPC (at least, new to my point of view since I didn't play that much before the last few days !)
The other thing is that it has some cool things like the Sorrento PNJ who's giving free items everyday and after 5 items you'll have something special (I heard something like a Platinuum Gold Cloth, Idk if it's in the official game, but still cool though. xD)
GendaFX
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Pirate/Private Servers for SSO - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirate/Private Servers for SSO

Post by saber60069 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:09 pm

The server does work, I have logged in and played in it and there are in fact a lot of other players. If they're bots then they're most realistic bots I ever seen. I can't say for sure there is no virus but the game does work. I'm talking about first server by the way.
saber60069
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisyphe Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Platinum gold cloth exist in real game, but you need to up it at level 40 to get it, it seems me. You get too many items to up artefact (multiplicators items), this game separate gold and platinum gold cloth and the second one come to level 48 with a lot of power. The alone problem that I have with this server is that lag much more than original, same wtfast is almost useless during the day.
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:07 pm

I am glad that more and more people see for themselves that the server is actually pretty fun and a lot more easier... there is no such thing as the Gold Cloth getting to 40 and becoming Platinum... because I leveled in the server one Gold Cloth to 40, (speaking for the private) and it didn't change or add other levels for upgrade... :) I am playing in the second realm of the first server (mhseiya.com)... and I have a lot of fun, Slayers is indeed a Portuguese Guild, but they do accept international players :) I am part of the same guild too... logging in right now to play once more... I have so much fun in this server... I heartly invite everyone to join so we can build one English Guild which will be for international players... :) I really need more English Speaking players in game right now ^_^... so jump in guys... looking forward to play with any of you!!!

IN GAME NAME: Shoho...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:14 pm

There is a Portuguese Patch which translates stuffs in game... and a small group of us, work currently on English Patch, we need someone who can speak Chinese and English well... if someone can join us I will appreciate it... we plan to translate to whole game... by contacting with the Private Server Administrator/Owner... so anyone who wants to join into this cause is free to come...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GendaFX Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:29 pm

vladko92 wrote:There is a Portuguese Patch which translates stuffs in game... and a small group of us, work currently on English Patch, we need someone who can speak Chinese and English well... if someone can join us I will appreciate it... we plan to translate to whole game... by contacting with the Private Server Administrator/Owner... so anyone who wants to join into this cause is free to come...

As he said, We need any help you can provide, by testing and maybe help at the translation, properly speaking !
If you want to help, feel free to send me a MP :)
GendaFX
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by shakaasmita Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:47 am

For what server is this?
shakaasmita
shakaasmita
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:52 am

shakaasmita wrote:For what server is this?

mhseiya.com
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aymann Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm

i joined a legion but no one is playing , i waited all day to complete a dungeon but no luck
aymann
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:04 am

I need a tutorial because I don't undestand how to play in those servers
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GendaFX Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:12 am

There's a video in the first page o/
GendaFX
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 am

which of all the links are to download the first pirate server? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the video don't help, the download of second p.server don't have client folder
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:14 am

vladko92 wrote:I am not going to stand here and debate, a lot of people play in this server, and so far I had no problems or hackings to my e-mail or my original account, so yes I don't think it's dangerous. If you want prove try it yourself, no one forces you to play it... if you want to spend years in developing your character and spending ton of moneys in the official, be my guest... but I am not going that path... I logged in I had 10 million green stars for me, I managed to develope my character in 2 days to such height to which I will probably never reach in the official with their huge transactions and money sink... so yes... be my guest if you want to be a 'milking' cow for money... but I am not going to be that person...

Indeed there is no reason to stand here and debate; you have your reasons and you believe in what you want to believe....your arguments are like the guy that goes with a prostitute without protection, saying "I trust my istinct that I won't get any disease" :) You may be right or not; we will know only if something will happen (which is not what I wish to you, to be clear).
I was not talking about hacking email (unless you give them your email); but from your reply I understand that you are not a programmer, so going in details is basically a waste of our time, because we do not have a common ground to talk about the topic further. My day job is not security expert, but I deal with such threats and with the inner mechanics of Windows. I am no expert by any means, just had plenty of bad experiences :)

I don't get milked because I play for free...if there is something in game and has to be acquired with money; I won't get it...so to me, play on a server that is fake and just exploit the game to get everything easy, and the original server, I go for the safe original server. Heck, I don't even understand a single word of what the quest say; which is already cutting 2/3 of the experience; so why should I even risk to play on a fake server?

Of course these are my ideas; I do not expect others to agree nor to understand; I simply share my position, which is totally opposite to yours...which is totally fine.

have fun playing on this server, I believe that you are having a blast so I am happy for you (and I am not being sarcastic).
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by saber60069 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 am

PM me your IGNs I will add you and you are free to ask any questions you have. I would post my IGN but I use a chinese name so I doubt you will be able to enter it
saber60069
saber60069
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Bowie wrote:which of all the links are to download the first pirate server? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the video don't help, the download of second p.server don't have client folder

LoL guys I've told you a billion times... use Google Chrome and you will find the download link... it's not that hard, you download the zip file from the website you unrar it in your new Saint Seiya Folder on a fresh copy without any interference from translation patches and then you add the Portuguese Patch so you can at least build your character properly...

Here is the Portuguese Patch which works in this server... paste it only after you've installed the new server and you've let the new launcher to update...

script file.

interface file.

And have fun... in game.
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 pm

any way to get free gold/coins in this server?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by shakaasmita Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Whoever wants to add me IGN: Shoryuki

edit: Mhseiya server
shakaasmita
shakaasmita
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:09 am

Bowie wrote:any way to get free gold/coins in this server?

Yes, by speaking with the daily npc, he will give you one free gold permission.
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aymann Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:13 pm

which daily npc
aymann
aymann
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:37 pm

aymann wrote:which daily npc

This daily NPC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:37 pm

that npc doesn't exist in the 2° server, I need more gold/coins

how can I get the gold cloths?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:25 pm

The servers changed recently I play in this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:04 pm

where I can get the Orange Orb for Cosmos System?
where I can get Golden Fragments?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisyphe Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Gold frag is in Abyss lv 90, 60+ and 59-. You can do Abyss four times per day and get 10 gold frag in each dungeon. Just finish with lv 59- or your abyss will be validated before you do 4 abyss. Requiem can be done at time you want, just need to talk to Hades NPC. Sorento give you letters that you trade against box, and after 5 times, you can get a platinum gold cloth. At level 48, it is the most powerful cloth you can get.
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowie Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:55 pm

I want to get all 7 classes cloth at level 48 (and all others cloths/scales/surplices), or it's impossible?
Bowie
Bowie
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top