Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full! Empty is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full!

Post by darshie Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:10 pm

So I realized that each item may or may be not bound; which means that when you put it in the inventory, it takes a space each.

This ended up with me having the inventory full :(

I know that you can increase the size of the inventory, buying slots, although I have no idea how you do that....so the other solution is to bound to me the various ingredients, so I save one slot for each.

Is possible to do so?
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full! Empty Re: is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full!

Post by Camuska Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:38 am

I think I understand what you're saying and no you cannot change this.

The point is that some items are more valuable than other (items that you cannot find unbound are expensive, items you can find unbound are cheap)

I'll show you my bank :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You see multiple cases of two times the same items. Bound and unbound, each of them. And yes it takes a LOT of space
Camuska
Camuska
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full! Empty Re: is there a way to bound items to player? Inventory is full!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:35 am

Camuska, do u have french patch?, it seems like it's in french
if u do tell me the version which has to be updated , i heard that the latest
version 0.1.75 is outdated but if u a have a french one plz tell me, i don't like play in Thai Language, it makes me feel lost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:17 am

Ellijah wrote:Camuska, do u have french patch?, it seems like it's in french
if u do tell me the version which has to be updated ,  i heard that the latest
version 0.1.75 is outdated but if u a have a french one plz tell me, i don't like play in Thai Language, it makes me feel lost.

Could you please avoid to hijack posts? Thanks
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:21 am

Camuska wrote:I think I understand what you're saying and no you cannot change this.

The point is that some items are more valuable than other (items that you cannot find unbound are expensive, items you can find unbound are cheap)

I'll show you my bank :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You see multiple cases of two times the same items. Bound and unbound, each of them. And yes it takes a LOT of space

That;s disappointing...I get that some items are locked; but then either all of them are locked, or none of them are :( Other games does not give you the same items locked and unlocked; that's why you never see duplicate items in other games :)
Thanks for the info
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Camuska Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

I play on the chinese version, not thai. I have no clue about the thai version or patch but go on facebook on MRX45 page to downdload the pach when it's out.

Other games does not give you the same items locked and unlocked; that's why you never see duplicate items in other games :)
Most of them you cannot find Unbound except in cash shop cards. For example the scarf fragments can only be found bounded ingame. But you can loot them on the paying lotery and these ones will be unbound so you can sell them if you wants. That's why many items exist in the two versions.
Camuska
Camuska
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top