Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanmei English Patch

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completed Re: Wanmei English Patch

Post by BadPicollo Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Nansiilieva wrote:
what happen to the guy?

The guy is @tono9476 and he stop share his patch because of comments like your, he get mad when ppl always had problem with his patch etc.
"He made it more better because he made almost everything english, this is like ver 0.1 english patch and he was like almost full o-o"
Maybe he made it better maybe not, we should be happy that someone do the english patch, and i think comments like this not make her happy.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm

I replaced the file but now it freezes whenever I try to load the launcher. Did I do something wrong? :(
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:44 pm

DaHaloChick wrote:I replaced the file but now it freezes whenever I try to load the launcher. Did I do something wrong? :(
All what you had to do is replace the file and should work.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:49 pm

BadPicollo wrote:
DaHaloChick wrote:I replaced the file but now it freezes whenever I try to load the launcher. Did I do something wrong? :(
All what you had to do is replace the file and should work.

Sigh. I'm pretty sure the file has to be the same size as the original, but the patched file is much smaller than the original. I'm wondering if that is the problem, but if it is, then how is everyone else's working?

I must be doing something wrong. :(
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 pm

BadPicollo wrote:

The guy is @tono9476 and he stop share his patch because of comments like your, he get mad when ppl always had problem with his patch etc.
"He made it more better because he made almost everything english, this is like ver 0.1 english patch and he was like almost full o-o"
Maybe he made it better maybe not, we should be happy that someone do the english patch, and i think comments like this not make her happy.

Ok.. ok.. calm down , just caaaalm down o-o thank you for makeing this patch lissa or what your name is, wish you can make more o-o

"@tono9476 and he stop share his patch because of comments like your, he get mad when ppl always had problem with his patch etc." tbh i liked that guy <.< he made the best patch ever, but oh well guess he will have someone else on his place, this girl
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Nansiilieva wrote:

Ok.. ok.. calm down , just caaaalm down
I have no idea where you notice that i am mad or something if you saying "calm down"
Wanmei English Patch - Page 10 Tumblr_mf5gqtd_YNd1roj9wu
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 pm

I got it working, but only the character creation screen and one or two menu options in-game are translated, everything else is still in Chinese. Is that normal? Not sure how deep this patch got with the translation, or if it's even possible to translate dialogue, quests, and whatnot...
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:00 pm

BadPicollo wrote:
I have no idea where you notice that i am mad or something if you saying "calm down"
Wanmei English Patch - Page 10 Tumblr_mf5gqtd_YNd1roj9wu

The way you type it , makes me think like that Wanmei English Patch - Page 10 4a9okv10
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 pm

DaHaloChick wrote:I got it working, but only the character creation screen and one or two menu options in-game are translated, everything else is still in Chinese. Is that normal? Not sure how deep this patch got with the translation, or if it's even possible to translate dialogue, quests, and whatnot...

idk what ur talking about even if the patch has minor changes there is some good translations cuz if you downloaded the  previous patch you should see them ,tell you what post a screenshot of where your problem is !!!
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 am

DJPrince wrote:
DaHaloChick wrote:I got it working, but only the character creation screen and one or two menu options in-game are translated, everything else is still in Chinese. Is that normal? Not sure how deep this patch got with the translation, or if it's even possible to translate dialogue, quests, and whatnot...

idk what ur talking about even if the patch has minor changes there is some good translations cuz if you downloaded the  previous patch you should see them ,tell you what post a screenshot of where your problem is !!!

I appreciate you wanting to help me. I hope I don't sound ungrateful, I am SO thankful for all the hard work that goes into this patching, I'm just afraid I screwed something up!

Wanmei English Patch - Page 10 One_zpshq5jgj44
Wanmei English Patch - Page 10 Two_zps650cqswo

The first image is the login screen. A few pieces are in English, but the dropdown list (I assume it's a server list?) and the news listings on the left are untranslated. After I log in, my character select screen is fully in English. Then, when I get into the game, only a few things are translated. My stat names are in English, but everything else, including what I think is my quest information on the right, is still in Chinese.

I'm not sure if I screwed something up or if these things just haven't been translated yet. Again, thank you for the offer to take a look at some screenshots! :)

Last edited by DaHaloChick on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 am

i don't think anything screwed , well if you used most of the previous patches , it should translate some of your quest information but 90% of the quest can be done even in chinese if you have any question ,you post it on the forum and also understand that patch is not 100% English cuz some players use also different languages patch Example: french and spanish, u can find some topics or thread where somebody shared some files and again ur 2nd screenshot shows that ur just level3 so i guess u never used any previous patch so keep it up for more information about patches ask @BadPicollo forum admin , @Lisscute working one patch and @ljitu forum moderator..
Hope this was helpfull !
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am

DJPrince wrote:i don't think anything screwed  , well if you used most of the previous patches , it should translate some of your quest information but 90% of the quest can be done even in chinese if you have any question ,you post it on the forum and also understand that patch is not 100% English cuz some players use also different languages patch Example: french and spanish, u can  find some topics or thread where somebody shared some files  and again ur 2nd screenshot shows that ur just level3 so i guess u never used any previous patch so keep it up for more information about patches ask @BadPicollo forum admin , @Lisscute working one patch and @ljitu forum moderator..
Hope this was helpfull !

I had uninstalled the game when the old patch maker quit making them. I didn't know that having previous patches would help since this patch just overrides a previous file. I'll have to look into trying to figure this out, thank you very much for your help! :)
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:37 am

each patch version translates a certain part of the game so yeh its important to have them ,repair your files if needed, and update your game
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LissCute Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello everyone,sorry to dont participe on this post was tried ;),let me explain some things,first of all the patch has minor things because im updating the whole list of files that has been translated in the past but as you may notice or may not,this files most of the time its updated each 2 weeks and if its not updated will have some bug (you cant watch the new text or have crash issue) thats why i dont released with the oldest one.The other thing its that you guys can talk free of pros and cons about the english patch (fortunately im not mad with that ;)),with that all i do its read and select the positives things to implement and improve on the patch because im here to learn. After all this bible text ill added on the script the updated files and the old one because you guys asked me and remember that im updating that files (some of em are big files o.o) so if you watch something wrong its normal because the file its not updated yet and as fast i go on that file and works fine ill implement to the latest script file ;)
LissCute
LissCute
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LissCute Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 pm

The english patch its up to date,remember that contains old+updated files. In the next days the wanmei english patch will implement new update files.
LissCute
LissCute
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:04 pm

LissCute wrote:The english patch its up to date,remember that contains old+updated files. In the next days the wanmei english patch will implement new update files.

Thanks xD
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LissCute Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm

Nansiilieva wrote:
LissCute wrote:The english patch its up to date,remember that contains old+updated files. In the next days the wanmei english patch will implement new update files.

Thanks xD

Try it now,now works and sorry didnt check it on the game because i dont play.
LissCute
LissCute
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:36 pm

LissCute wrote:
Nansiilieva wrote:

Thanks xD

you should play it, and it works now
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LissCute Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Nansiilieva wrote:
LissCute wrote:
Nansiilieva wrote:

Thanks xD

you should play it, and it works now

i played the game for almost 2 years and got bored thats why i quit.
LissCute
LissCute
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nansiilieva Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:04 pm

LissCute wrote:

i played the game for almost 2 years and got bored thats why i quit.

oww i would never quit if i have all the golden clothes, huge level and etc o-o idk how you got bored with huge power and etc
Nansiilieva
Nansiilieva
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by mikela-frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you dear!! For the update and for all the energy and time you spend for all of us :D
mikela-frost
mikela-frost
Black Saint
Black Saint

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikela-Frost/254810685299?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by EnzanIjuin Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Hello liss thank you for the patch :a1162
EnzanIjuin
EnzanIjuin
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 pm

thank you liss :a1121
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHaloChick Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:33 am

Thank you so much Liss, you are fantastic!! :cute-rabbit-emotico
DaHaloChick
DaHaloChick
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by wargandi Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

when it says paste do I just open the package folder and place the patch inside?
wargandi
wargandi
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top