Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.


English patch 5 5 1

English patch

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

English patch

Post by usyya18 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm

hello anyone already have this ? cus i cant play with everything in chines language >.< all look same D:

usyya18
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 147
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21
Location: netherlands~

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by BadPicollo on Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Yeah but item effect looking same as in dbo, and idk what abou the patch. Here you can find some small guide -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am waiting too for the patch

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts: 1550
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 19
Location: Corse

http://seiya.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by usyya18 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:23 pm

i also dont know the chines names in dbo......

usyya18
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 147
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21
Location: netherlands~

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by Zellion on Mon May 20, 2013 9:57 pm

although it's all in chinese. A lot of the stuff you do is common sesne...

Quest wise if you just highlight the blue area and click it can lead you. Not to mention the steps navigations system you see by quests.

If you want to try events just press 'O' and click blue click inside the little box. It will auto join you to an open party.


Last edited by Zellion on Mon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 100
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 21
Location: Uk

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by usyya18 on Mon May 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Zellion wrote:although it's all in chinese. A lot of the stuff you do is common sesne...

Quest wise if you just highlight the blue area and click it can lead you. Not to mention the steps navigations system you see by quests.

If you want to try events just press 'L' and click blue click inside the little box. It will auto join you to an open party.

its not the quests thats a problem but more the stats. korean words atleast can read , but chines all look same

usyya18
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 147
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21
Location: netherlands~

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by ShinRyuzen on Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm

what do you think about this.. this is Auction House :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ShinRyuzen
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts: 40
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by Zellion on Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm

ShinRyuzen wrote:what do you think about this.. this is Auction House :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I used this yesterday to sell the items I got from raids. Works quiet well.

It's funny. Last month I thought for sure that this game world be terrible like dbo. Turns out im completely wrong.



usyya18 wrote:
Zellion wrote:although it's all in chinese. A lot of the stuff you do is common sesne...

Quest wise if you just highlight the blue area and click it can lead you. Not to mention the steps navigations system you see by quests.

If you want to try events just press 'L' and click blue click inside the little box. It will auto join you to an open party.

its not the quests thats a problem but more the stats. korean words atleast can read , but chines all look same



I wouldn't worry about stats untill you get to 40+ (if you not already). As long as you try to stick to purples and oranges, you'll be okay. there the best tier.

If im not mistaken it's like Orange=Legendary - Purple=Rare - Blue= special and green= good/ or what ever u wanna call it.

Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 100
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 21
Location: Uk

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by ShinRyuzen on Mon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Yea.. but look at the picture carefully :lol!:

ShinRyuzen
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts: 40
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by Zellion on Mon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

ShinRyuzen wrote:Yea.. but look at the picture carefully :lol!:

Oh cool yea. Didn't even notice it... Good show, good show.

Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Posts: 100
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 21
Location: Uk

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by tono9476 on Tue May 21, 2013 2:45 am

:cheers: what about the patch..... you have some things in English.... (it's fake??)

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chars :
Name : "HavokGT" > Phoenix > lvl : "94" "204k Power Lv" > Server : "Ice Continent" (active)
Name : "AiakosGT" > Dragon > lvl : "83" "146k Power Lv"  > Server : "Ice Continent" (active)
Name : "WyvernGT" > Cygnus > lvl : "85" "139k Power Lv" >  Server : "Five Old Peak" (inactive)
Name : "SayakaGT" > Pegasus > lvl : "70" "67k Power Lv" > Server : "Five Old Peak" (inactive)

tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts: 322
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 18
Location: Guatemala

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by ShinRyuzen on Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

it is true :)

ShinRyuzen
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts: 40
Join date: 2013-05-19
Age: 21

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by Darkclox on Tue May 21, 2013 3:14 am

tono9476 wrote: :cheers: what about the patch..... you have some things in English.... (it's fake??)

If you're talking about server names yes, its true.

Darkclox
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts: 38
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 17
Location: Jack of all trades

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by BadPicollo on Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Good job who! working with the english patch ? i can help

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts: 1550
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 19
Location: Corse

http://seiya.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by tono9476 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Darkclox wrote:
tono9476 wrote: :cheers: what about the patch..... you have some things in English.... (it's fake??)

If you're talking about server names yes, its true.

Yes, I've installed the servers name's patch, I'm talking about the other.... the categories of the AH are in english..... :shock:

tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts: 322
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 18
Location: Guatemala

Back to top Go down

Re: English patch

Post by Darkclox on Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

BadPicollo wrote:Good job who! working with the english patch ? i can help

Visit the dbobrasil forum and ask them that you're willing to help them in the multi-language patch.

Darkclox
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts: 38
Join date: 2013-05-18
Age: 17
Location: Jack of all trades

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum