Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pisces Golden Cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pisces Golden Cloth Empty Pisces Golden Cloth

Post by Sange Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:56 am

Hello guys, last sunday I achieved my first real golden cloth, I was holding a bit before post it here because I wanted to upload an video first but I got other plans for it, so I will just upload images for now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plus level 3 Wings

Cloth Chart and attributes

If you notice it is really expensive to upgrade the golden cloth, at level 0 it was consuming about 10k npc gold for each try and now at level 12 is 55k, I don't even want to imagine at level 20 lol...

although I should upgrade it to level 20 at least, since I was been told that you can summon the gold saint at this level. I was really pumped last sunday when I got the cloth but now I'm having a really hard time trying to upgrade it, and it is a must coz unlikely the bronze and silver cloth the effects and the damage from the golden cloth abilities increases as much as you upgrade it, just for instance if someone has a golden cloth upgraded to level 20~32 you can expect an really huge raw damage from the abilities...

I may be uploading a video with the cloth skills and some more content this weekend, so that's pretty much it, cheers~

Edit:

- Video

Last edited by Sange on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sange
Sange
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Pisces Golden Cloth Empty Re: Pisces Golden Cloth

Post by kaixa123 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 am

Sange wrote:Hello guys, last sunday I achieved my first real golden cloth, I was holding a bit before post it here because I wanted to upload an video first but I got other plans for it, so I will just upload images for now...

Plus level 3 Wings

Cloth Chart and attributes

If you notice it is really expensive to upgrade the golden cloth, at level 0 it was consuming about 10k npc gold for each try and now at level 12 is 55k, I don't even want to imagine at level 20 lol...

although I should upgrade it to level 20 at least, since I was been told that you can summon the gold saint at this level. I was really pumped last sunday when I got the cloth but now I'm having a really hard time trying to upgrade it, and it is a must coz unlikely the bronze and silver cloth the effects and the damage from the golden cloth abilities increases as much as you upgrade it, just for instance if someone has a golden cloth upgraded to level 20~32 you can expect an really huge raw damage from the abilities...

I may be uploading a video with the cloth skills and some more content this weekend, so that's pretty much it, cheers~
u can see my guide about gold cloth skills in guide section
also congratz for that big achievement
Im still working on my sagitarius cloth T.T
Im so envy of u haha
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:56 am

Nice and GZ.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Gratz man, are u in our server? Five old peaks? I was wondering how much each parth of cloth costed for u. And also, have u cashed?
Kai, how the fck u got lion mount? GO PM so we don't spam here : D
EDIT: Would u mind showing me cygnus wings tier 3? Ty.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sange Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

kaixa123 wrote:
u can see my guide about gold cloth skills in guide section
also congratz for that big achievement
Im still working on my sagitarius cloth T.T
Im so envy of u haha
sure I will take a look at the guide and thanks...

BadPicollo wrote:Nice and GZ.
Thanks.

SonWest wrote:Gratz man, are u in our server? Five old peaks? I was wondering how much each parth of cloth costed for u. And also, have u cashed?
Kai, how the fck u got lion mount? GO PM so we don't spam here : D
EDIT: Would u mind showing me cygnus wings tier 3? Ty.
I play on Cepheus Server(仙王座), I think its on a diferent region than yours, Five old peaks is in Rozan I think, and Cepheus in Lushan region, also I didn't used cloth parts/components method, I gathered athena's tears instead, which is an reward from galaxy arena, after I got the top 1 in there I was really close to gather all the athena's tears that was needed for the golden cloth, so last sunday after the galaxy arena was finished I had enough to get the golden cloth and no I don't use cash, but I will be uploading a video soon explaining exactly how I got the golden cloth so you can check it out.

and as you requested.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
Sange
Sange
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainy Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:48 pm

i'd love too se ur guide pls hurry :D!
Tainy
Tainy
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by seiro du félorn Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 pm

I think you bought the letter that cost shards and 25 athena tears.

Then, you bought the 50 millions pack right?

If i'm right, it was the method i said several weeks ago.
seiro du félorn
seiro du félorn
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 am

Thanks a lot, I will be waiting for ur video, I want to see how that "buying letter method" works exatly, I was disscussing this with Kai since he wants saggitarious and Im dieing for Acuarius, but can't test yet, since we need the Tears.
Ty again.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:47 am

SonWest wrote:Thanks a lot, I will be waiting for ur video, I want to see how that "buying letter method" works exatly, I was disscussing this with Kai since he wants saggitarious and Im dieing for Acuarius, but can't test yet, since we need the Tears.
Ty again.
yeah it will be good if my theory about the gold cloth slip permission is true or not
Im still waiting for it #,#

and sange, I want to know exactly how many gold cloth fragments u can get everyday from instances drop
thanks before
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sange Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Ok guys, the wait is over, there is the video of how I got the Golden Cloth on the weekend as I promised, also the debut of my youtube channel, there will be 1 video every weekend but since I got some extra content I may upload 2 more videos until sunday(or not), but all I can guarantee is that you will be able to see the best of my Saint Seiya Online experience that I can get, so I hope you enjoy it and if you have any tips on how to improve my videos let me know, I will be pleased to hear it. also I will be accepting requests, if you have something that you would like to see about Saint Seiya Online feel free to send me a message here or on youtube and I may upload a video about it ! That's pretty much it, Cheers~~

Sange
Sange
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Nice.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

A W E S O M E.
U obviously just solved our doubts : D
Thanks very much. Have u any knowledge about how hard is to get 100x gold pieces instead of 25 tears?
Edit: Sange, by cashing, what would be ur tips on getting the letter? I mean, by this method, cashing seems useless to me to help me get a gold cloth... Like, u can't cash for neither tears nor gold pieces, can u?

Last edited by SonWest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by xSeMix Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Gz!!!

Thanks for the video!
xSeMix
xSeMix
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sange Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

SonWest wrote:A W E S O M E.
Thanks very much. Have u any knowledge about how hard is to get 100x gold pieces instead of 25 tears?
Edit: Sange, by cashing, what would be ur tips on getting the letter? I mean, by this method, cashing seems useless to me to help me get a gold cloth... Like, u can't cash for neither tears nor gold pieces, can u?
100x gold pieces is all about luck, with the actual tasks in game you can get up to 6 gold pieces everyday if lucky, and if you are really lucky maybe you can get 100 at once from the leo gold saint task, in that task you can get different quest rewards at the end, you can get 2 blood, or 1 gold piece or also a chest, the chest has a chance to give you 100 gold pieces at once, but must be extremely lucky, I know only few players who got that chest few times, and I heard about only 1 person who got the 100 gold pieces so far, but ye for that method cash is useless, just need luck.

PS: there also a small chance to get 10 pieces from 2 different tasks in game, I just don't know their names in english because I play in chinese.

For the 25 tears cash is also pretty much useless, unless you really know what you're doing, I mean it may rise your chances at galaxy arena but if you're phoenix, dragon or pegasus you must be really good to get in the top 3 or even top 10 because these classes are played by many people(at least in my server) and usually they are very strong which makes their rank really competitive when it comes to the top 1-10, but some ranks like Swan and Andromeda in my server are less competitive than others so even if you don't cash you has a chance, just need to do your best, but since I don't know which classes are the tops in your server I can't really say much...
Sange
Sange
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 am

Sange wrote:
SonWest wrote:A W E S O M E.
100x gold pieces is all about luck, with the actual tasks in game you can get up to 6 gold pieces everyday if lucky, and if you are really lucky maybe you can get 100 at once from the leo gold saint task, in that task you can get different quest rewards at the end, you can get 2 blood, or 1 gold piece or also a chest, the chest has a chance to give you 100 gold pieces at once, but must be extremely lucky, I know only few players who got that chest few times, and I heard about only 1 person who got the 100 gold pieces so far, but ye for that method cash is useless, just need luck.

PS: there also a small chance to get 10 pieces from 2 different tasks in game, I just don't know their names in english because I play in chinese.

For the 25 tears cash is also pretty much useless, unless you really know what you're doing, I mean it may rise your chances at galaxy arena but if you're phoenix, dragon or pegasus you must be really good to get in the top 3 or even top 10 because these classes are played by many people(at least in my server) and usually they are very strong which makes their rank really competitive when it comes to the top 1-10, but some ranks like Swan and Andromeda in my server are less competitive than others so even if you don't cash you has a chance, just need to do your best, but since I don't know which classes are the tops in your server I can't really say much...
if Im not mistaken that must be two 0/1 instances right?
one with time requirement and another is abyss
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sange Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 am

kaixa123 wrote:if Im not mistaken that must be two 0/1 instances right?
one with time requirement and another is abyss
Yep, these two.
Sange
Sange
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 pm

galaxy arena is pvp isn't it?

and gratz on cloth :P 
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by seiro du félorn Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 pm

So, i was right.

Thanks kaixa and Sonwest to joke about me when i said the pack give you the armor, a month ago.
seiro du félorn
seiro du félorn
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:43 pm

seiro du félorn wrote:So, i was right.

Thanks kaixa and Sonwest to joke about me when i said the pack give you the armor, a month ago.
Why are u crying?
I don't make jokes about anyone, If I have a belief, I say what I think, nothing else. Don't deviate the subject.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 pm

seiro du félorn wrote:So, i was right.

I know he didn't mean it, it was because we have been mistaken for a long time
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top