Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting Empty [Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting

Post by finzik Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:25 am

PT/BR
Estou a procura de desenvolvedores que conheçam a linguagem C# e tenha conhecimento!
Estou querendo criar um server de saint seiya online do 0 tenho o que é necessário tenho os protocolos todos do game então ficara mais facil de desenvolver.
EN
I'm looking for developers who know the C# language and have knowledge!
I'm wanting to create an online saint seiya server from 0 I have what it takes I have all the protocols for the game so it will be easier to develop.

Discord: Hort#1782
finzik
finzik
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

[Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting Empty Re: [Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting

Post by BadPicollo Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:07 pm

[quote="finzik"]
I'm wanting to create an online saint seiya server from 0

Why would u want to do that? Its few years of work and another few years for trying to make it a stable server sounds pointless to me especially when there is few ppl with the server and client source.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

[Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting Empty Re: [Development] Saint Seiya Online - recruting

Post by finzik Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:30 pm

BadPicollo wrote:
finzik wrote:

Why would u want to do that? Its few years of work and another few years for trying to make it a stable server sounds pointless to me especially when there is few ppl with the server and client source.

Because I have everything I need, I have the protocols
finzik
finzik
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:52 pm

finzik wrote:
BadPicollo wrote:
finzik wrote:

Because I have everything I need, I have the protocols

I understand but thats tons of work for years.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top