Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Vs Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumbsup Game Vs Anime

Post by BadPicollo Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:44 am

What you think :?: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Game Vs Anime

Post by SonWest Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:21 am

mmm its not fair, ofc game has better graphics its modern, but anime its from the 90's... but since they're based on same story, don't know what else to compare... Anyway, I will always love Saint seiya, its my favourite anime from all times...
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:03 am

Considering the color schemes, the game is more based on the manga than the anime, asides from that and the fact that in the last picture the Sagittarius you chose is Sisyphe (from Lost Canvas, which is not canon), I think the game does a good job to represent some of the things from the original series, and Im satisfied with it.
I don't know if you guys ever saw the characters sketches compared to the original manga cloth schemes, so I'm gonna put here in spoiler for a better comparison.
Spoiler:
GreenLizzard
GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 pm

thanks GreenLizzard I didn't know that the second version cloths of the anime was the first for the manga

...... but mu looks even more like a lady tho XD

I liked the art work for lost canvas
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Deimo, actually the first version in the manga is quite different and these ones are the fourth version of the Pegasus cloth, third of the Dragon cloth and the second for the others, why the game chose to use these ones I don't know either.
GreenLizzard
GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelienjjj Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:53 am

I hate the anime ^^
The fillers are horrible, the sub in my country are bloody terrible and the traduction don't make sense. Plus those strange things, like Camus not being Hyoga's master, or Ikki hanging with the bronze saints for several episode before leaving like a ninja...

On the plus size, the musics and graphics are pretty cool. Especially the Hades Sanctuary sage, where the gold clothes and surplices are beautiful, and some attacks (like the galaxian explosion) are really awesome.

So, well. For me, it's the game, 100%.

@Deimo: well, not really.
Pegasus first cloth in manga is pretty much the first in the anime. In the manga, you can only see it early, because she change after it is first repair by Mu. All the time, Seiya have another form of the cloth that you don't see in the anime.

For Shiryu, his first cloth in the anime don't have really an alter ego in the manga. Every single dragon cloth in the manga have the back dragon claw on shoulder style, there is no "big dragon paws" style. Too bad, i think the big dragon claws are really cool.

The first anime andromeda is the second manga version. I don't remember when Shun get his second version (before the sanctuary battle, in Mu's temple, I believe). The first manga version is horrible, without the typical huge shoulder pad. Eeek.

Sames go for Cygnus and Phoenix. The first version is never shown in the Anime, the second is the first. It lacks the signature winged breast plate for both.

Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 am

Aurelienjjj wrote:

@Deimo: well, not really.
Pegasus first cloth in manga is pretty much the first in the anime. In the manga, you can only see it early, because she change after it is first repair by Mu. All the time, Seiya have another form of the cloth that you don't see in the anime.

For Shiryu, his first cloth in the anime don't have really an alter ego in the manga. Every single dragon cloth in the manga have the back dragon claw on shoulder style, there is no "big dragon paws" style. Too bad, i think the big dragon claws are really cool.

The first anime andromeda is the second manga version. I don't remember when Shun get his second version (before the sanctuary battle, in Mu's temple, I believe). The first manga version is horrible, without the typical huge shoulder pad. Eeek.

Sames go for Cygnus and Phoenix. The first version is never shown in the Anime, the second is the first. It lacks the signature winged breast plate for both.

they do look slightly different from one another specially the helm and what me and GreenLizzard was talking about was this

in the manga this is the 4th version but is the second in the anime

I like shiryu cloth better anime because of that exact reason lol
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down