Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloth upgrading question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Cloth upgrading question.

Post by SonWest Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guys do u know how to get those potions that make ur cloth upgrading a lot better like +40 +50 and so on? cause when i Autoupgrade without potions it upgrades like +4 +5 and so on...
And another question, in the cloth window, below my cygnus armor there are a few "skills" (idk what they are really). I was hoping u guys could tell me what are they? pasive buffs or what? cause after some upgrade I got the first "skill" unlocked.
Ty in advance
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cloth upgrading question.

Post by BadPicollo Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

You can buy the potions from shop press "J"
And these skills are passive, need upgrade armor if you want unlick it.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks a lot for ur quick feedback :D
Is there another way to get those potions? Cause I didn't buy them in the first place, maybe they got dropped by mobs or by quests?
And those skills can be lvled up? I mean, after unlocking them
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

SonWest wrote:Thanks a lot for ur quick feedback :D
Is there another way to get those potions? Cause I didn't buy them in the first place, maybe they got dropped by mobs or by quests?
And those skills can be lvled up? I mean, after unlocking them
Sometimes these potions drop in dungeon, you can not lvl up passive skills i think
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Ty again, now final question post :P, how do u get the item that is obligatory to upgrade ur cloth? I ran out and my armor is 5 upgrade I bealieve it has "Star" X 5 xD
And the items that with x15 u can buy new bronze and with x60 better bronze, u get by dropping from mobs right?
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

SonWest wrote:Ty again, now final question post :P, how do u get the item that is obligatory to upgrade ur cloth? I ran out and my armor is 5 upgrade I bealieve it has "Star" X 5 xD
And the items that with x15 u can buy new bronze and with x60 better bronze, u get by dropping from mobs right?

Sonwest Hi It Me Malu/maluriddle Haha

And Es They Drop From Mobs In Daily Quests Best Is is 0/15 Also Best Cloth I think Is Ur Original One The One U Got In Lvl 1 Same Goes To The items To Upgrade Ur Cloth It Getmdropped or Buy From The Personal Shops Or Auction House
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 am

Hi malu : D
Ty for the info! Ye I read the original cloth is the best cause u can go to +17 and go golden, but If those x15 and x60 items have no other use, why not try out a new armor for fun, right? :P Sadly, I'm stuck with x15 of those, can't get more so I might just buy one of the x15 bronze armors, thou, Idk which one to pick cause I don't understand their names xD
Anyway, do u know how to accept daily quest? I double click, press everything but they don't appear on my quests log : /
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am

When u press o there daily quests some do have a little box click those then u get auto party with people and some are solos and they indeed doesnt go in quest log when click on it.
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelienjjj Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Since you are playing Cygnus, your choice of armor should go to Volans (flying fish), Hydrus (male Hydre) for the bronze clothes, reticulum and corvus(crow) for silver clothes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the  silver kanjis. It suppose to be 飞鱼座 for Volans (the 15 bronze shards cloth), but the first letter is not a 飞. 鱼 is fish anyway, so you may find the right cloth: I think it's the 3 one (first in the second line of the marchand).

Quick Screenshot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can look here for the clothes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other clothes don't use emblems for upgrading (but stardust), and don't use the same blood potions either. They only go up to lvl 10, and give you bonus skills when upgraded.
As far as i have seen, lvl 1 60x bronzes clothes are as powerfull as lvl9 15xbronzes clothes, the more powerfull clothes being the original clothes fully upgraded.

Edit: I have upraded the picture in my cloth guide draft, so you can use it to identify what cloth you need, and how you write it in chinese.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:08 pm

wow plenty of info, thanks! Quick question, hydrus costs x60 items right? I like it more than volans but only got x15 items D:
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelienjjj Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Yes, Hydrus costs 60 items, and require a higher level access in Arena (meaning a higher cosmos). Sometimes, you need letters, a special items, to get access to the cloth too... Even if Hydrus is far more powerful than Volans, i recommand that you buy volans first. Especially since you will unlock passive skills when upgrading volans at level 3 and 10.
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 pm

oka Ty mmm thou I'm not planning on lvling volans up cause that would waste items which I could use to lvl up my cygnus armor. Since it's the best armor I better upgrade that one ...
Question, is there a guide on how to unlock the armor after u buy it? cause I did buy it and then I clicked on it and lead me to an old man right next to the NPC and this old man wants me to fight 100 times on the same map... Do I have to do that to unlock the stupid bronze armor?
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelienjjj Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 pm

The other bronzes armor don't use the same items and blood potions for upgrading, so you can upload them both.

At low level, the bonus armor are far more powerful (base serpens cloth give me 300 more cosmos than my level 8 phoenix cloth, and my lvl 5 crux give me 2k more cosmos), so it migh be faster to up a new bronze armor, rather than upgrading the original cloth. Especially since emblems are more expensive than stardust and the original cloth need a lot of level to be really effective ( lvl 8 = 1130 points, meaning ~40 emblems + potions for a level, less if lucky: leveling the original bronze cloth is really expensive).
But you can have it gold if upgraded enough, and they become even more powerful than a fully upgraded gold cloth. So, your choice :p
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh well, thanks again, cased closed, on the chat the guys told me how to get the armor and ty for ur info, now ill try to lvl up with bonus bronze armor cause my cygnus is lvl5 xD, if u have any time later could u upload a picture where it shows ur cloth's current upgrade? I hear it needs to be +17/48 but don't know where to look for that, i recently thought the upgrade was the lvl (the golde star X number below the armor xD)
Nevermind, I found it. Thanks again, and see u later!
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top