Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift! Empty [Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift!

Post by SonWest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Log in and take 1 of the three gifts, click them all to know which one you can use.
Each gift depends on how long you have been playing... first gift 1-6 months, 2nd=6-13 months, 3rd=13months+
Try to open all of them untill you find the one appropriated to your account, when you find it, a window will open asking for your server and your ingame name, write it and you get email with gifts depending on the gift box. The gifts are Black phoenix pet, ogre permanent skin, cool items like blood, and new tittle!
If you want to understand more, just follow this video guide (it's on spanish but just copy what this guy is doing)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PS: First box sadlly doesn't contain Ogre skin, it's only for Box 2 and 3.

Edit: The 2nd gift (in the middle of the page) requires QQ number and cellphone (you know this by just translating with google or whatever).
The QQ Number (1st line) you have to write 10 random numbers starting with "1". For example "1954628435", completely random, except the first number which is "1"
In the cellphone (2nd line), write "130" and after that write 8 random numbers. Example: 13084215365
Easy, that's all, after that, just choose your server, your email and your ingame name.
Enjoy :D

Last edited by SonWest on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

[Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift! Empty Re: [Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift!

Post by BadPicollo Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:09 pm

GOOD ONE WEST.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

[Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift! Empty Re: [Black Phoenix Pet]Months playing gift!

Post by ljitu Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 am

thank you !
ljitu
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragus Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Nice :a1156
Dragus
Dragus
Black Saint
Black Saint

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/El_Dragus

Back to top Go down

Post by tono9476 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Damn... I'm in the forum since May 2013 (that means I'm in the game one or two months before) and only let me select the middle box... =(
tono9476
tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by AgusMaris Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 pm

One question can i get the 1st and 2 box? i already get the 1st, but in 3 days ill have 7 months so i hope i can get the 2nd box. :a1139
AgusMaris
AgusMaris
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 am

No, only 1 box of the 3.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SonWest Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Probably yes, but I didn't see any expiration date, so just go ahead and try, you lose nothing by trying.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by darshie Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:04 am

I can't get anything; it logged me in once, then I get a passport thing that count down and the window close.

The rest is all smiley faces; no clue of what the page is telling me :)
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top