Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills? Empty Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills?

Post by edneyhelene Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:11 am

Hey guys as u know im on TW server..and there is no patch for this version so i would need your help...i would like to know wich files are for skills and wich are for itens? i already translated the login file...already decompiled all can some experienced patcher tell me wich files are the more important to translate? thanks alot =)))
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills? Empty Re: Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills?

Post by edneyhelene Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Already found but cant recompile it says the file is larger...=x
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills? Empty Re: Plz Help Decompiled script.pck wich files are itens and skills?

Post by BadPicollo Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm

edneyhelene wrote:Already found but cant recompile it says the file is larger...=x
I am not sure but file must have same size as original file, you should read some guides about it.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by edneyhelene Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:21 pm

yes i already readed but i cant make it work, i was trying the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and downloaded them again, changed their extensions to .lua but it didnt solved the problem... i need some help... =(
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by edneyhelene Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 am

No problem found the solution closed topic....i was missing some steps wich luac decompiler...
Now all i need to know is wich files refers to iten description and skill description...any idea? thanks alot and sorry for flooding this post xD
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top