Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Empty Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Post by AnmolXP Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:33 am

So I just for fun, I'd Like to know your favorite saint seiya character, and why you like them. :smille6: 

To get It started My favorite characters are Sagittarius Sisyphus and Capricorn El Cid from Lost Canvas. I like them because they just awesome.
Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Tumblr_ljkl6mnLxK1qfxwtoo1_1280
AnmolXP
AnmolXP
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Empty Re: Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Post by Doido Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:56 am

My favorite is Cygnus Hyoga and Aquarius Camus.
As a child, i hate Pisces Afrodite, cause is my sign and i think he is very gay.
After ready Episodie G i change my mind... He is fine.
Doido
Doido
Black Saint
Black Saint

http://blogdoidoworld.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Empty Re: Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character

Post by AnmolXP Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:31 am

Piscis Afrodite is almost the same as Shun. Camus is an Awesome character to, his design and Aquarius and Cygnus are a like being water-ice fighters.
AnmolXP
AnmolXP
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by p98s Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:13 am

Hyoga and Camus. With lost Canvas it's much harder to pick. But Manigoldo stands out and Rasgado.
p98s
p98s
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:33 am

Death Mask and Shura.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Shaka, Saga, Shura and Ikki from Saint Seiya Original Series

and

Mani, El Cid, Albafica and Kardia from LC.

I like few from Omega like matured version of Ikki, Harbringer, Genbu, Hyperion and Titan but that all.

Last edited by vladko92 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by necrosage22 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

I love Kamus! lol Long Live To Acuarius. Also Milo, Mu, Ikki and Hyoga. Also like Mime a lot. Idk why but Harp-Based saint are just awesome lol.  186632 

From Lost Canvas, it's impossible not to love Manigold. I also liked how Pices no Albafica turned out to be such a badass. El Cid, Degel and Kardia are pretty awesome aswel. (I personally love Degel's Desing, hence my Avatar lol) mniacuario 

From omega, the only decent character (In fact he is more than decent, he is pretty badass for being in Omega wich SUCKS BIG TIME) is Genbu. That guys IS a gold saint. :kawaii_onionhead_05 

:D
necrosage22
necrosage22
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by icewarrior Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 pm

albafica is my favourite, talk about puting your life on the line
icewarrior
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by AnmolXP Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Necrosage do you like Lyra Orphee as well? He is a musical instrument user. He is most likely my third or forth favorite. Orphee and Kagaho. Seiyapedia says Orphee is as strong as Hades 3 Generals.
AnmolXP
AnmolXP
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by lexa000 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:52 pm

i really like Albafica from the lost canvas , and shaka , they are really strong and cute chars!.
lexa000
lexa000
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by ljitu Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:38 pm

My favorite characters are ikki and aoilia.
ljitu
ljitu
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by AnmolXP Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 am

Lol was waiting for a Ikki :p
AnmolXP
AnmolXP
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSagitter Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Death Mask because he is the most evil (and he is beautiful).
Followed by Rhadamantis and Kanon.

I move this topic in "anime & manga discussion", since this subforum is for the game.
And changed title in a more specific one
BlackSagitter
BlackSagitter
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 am

I think I have quite a few

firstly the easy one the five main saints from the original , rhadamanthys , aiolia , saga , shaka

LC regulus , tenma , kagaho , violate (actually all the gold saints were badass in this I like them all)

omega ..... same as the first... the legendary five saints.
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneRawks Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Saga, Ikki, Hades...
StoneRawks
StoneRawks
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Love Saga and Kanon, they're so cool, and Episode G version are also awesome. My favorite bronze saint is Ikki, no idea why
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Durandal Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 am

My favourite bronze is Ikki, while silver are Shaina+Marin, while gold are Camus+Kanon+Mu from the original saga.
Didn't read/watch Lost Canvas nor Next Dimension, my bad.
For Omega, I liked pretty much every gold there (first time I've ever saw a female in their ranks, here there were even 2! Paradox+Integra and Sonia :smille14: ) and for the main characters, only Yuna and Kouga.
Durandal
Durandal
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodySorcerer Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:59 am

Durandal wrote:My favourite bronze is Ikki, while silver are Shaina+Marin, while gold are Camus+Kanon+Mu from the original saga.
Didn't read/watch Lost Canvas nor Next Dimension, my bad.
For Omega, I liked pretty much every gold there (first time I've ever saw a female in their ranks, here there were even 2! Paradox+Integra and Sonia :smille14: ) and for the main characters, only Yuna and Kouga.

Indeed, Paradox/Integra was really quite a surprise they're amongst my favorites from omega! Sonia, however, was the best character out there, followed by Harbinger and Kouga(always nice to see a pegasus saint who wins his fights by strenght and skill, instead of cockroach-like resilience. Yeah! Seiya, i'm talking about you)

Lost Canvas: (All Gold Saints are badasses, so i'll put those that i think represent best this fact) Manigold, Albafica, Regulus(Leo Saint),El Cid, Degel and for other saints(and wraiths), Tenma, Yuzuriha, Hakurei,Behemoth Wraith(i don't remember her name), Bennu Kagaho(the one with the black flames),Grffon(or was it Garuda, no matter, it was the wrath who changed sides); Pandora was really interesting in LC, as well.

Classic(+ Next Dimension):Hyouga, Saga, Camus, Ikki and Shaka(for next dimension, only the main characters, so far).
BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:25 pm

I am not sure if aquarius from lost of cavas was a badass
Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character 56c1582981340a83d387beddd9228404Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character 0823d50520fb2fa0b203322a9c88b2c7

But Milo he looks epic op badass.
Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Tumblr_miljw2xhXl1s1mfuio1_500
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodySorcerer Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm

BadPicollo wrote:I am not sure if aquarius from lost of cavas was a badass
Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character 56c1582981340a83d387beddd9228404Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character 0823d50520fb2fa0b203322a9c88b2c7

But Milo he looks epic op badass.
Just for fun - Favourite Saint Seiya Character Tumblr_miljw2xhXl1s1mfuio1_500

He may not look it, but he was indeed quite badass, a shame they didn't show him in action, in the anime. And Kardia is indeed very interesting, way better than Milo, even.(Don't get me wrong Milo is a great character)
BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:42 pm

He is badass maybe inside  :a1156
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Most of Lost Canvas gold saints are most interesting than original saint seiya one, like Regulus, nothing compare to Aiolia, or Manigoldo and Albafica who saved the honnor of Cancer and Pisces gold saints, that Deathmask and Aphrodite have kill by being the only gold saints to really betrayed Athena to join Hades.

But in Episode G, all gold saints are really badass !
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Ya I am agree, all Gold Saints of TLC are hundreds of times better than those in Original... they are nothing compare to those from TLC, as well and every single other char, like Tenma, Yuzuriha, Yato.. Sage (the first time seeing Sage who is not bad or turned to evil) and so many others... especially Hades army the guy with the black flames (I totally forgot his name), he is pretty cool, as well the Three Judges, Hypnos and Thanatos... they were all great... nothing compare with the original series... they had character development, they had personality development, they were a lot more stronger than the Original Series Gold Saints/Hades Army... -.-
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 pm

The specter with black flames, it's Kagaho of Bennu, he's sure cool
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 am

Edleth wrote:The specter with black flames, it's Kagaho of Bennu, he's sure cool

Yea, him! And Athena Sasha was probably thousand if not millions of times better than Athena Saori...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top