Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping reduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Progress Ping reduction

Post by Strzelec Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi if anyone knows how to reduce ping in sso, do not write about wtfast because i cant use it.
Strzelec
Strzelec
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: Ping reduction

Post by raditzroom Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 pm

hmm... in SSO have new system. i call is "Auto Change Channel". this system, to prevent lag (to make low ping) for all players. so if the ping rise, they will brought our chars to another channel, without having to move other channel from menu.

i use cfosspeed. this tool very good, they can shape your internet traffic. WTFast, is virtual network (VPN). but, try free vpn. search in google "free vpn"
raditzroom
raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm

raditzroom wrote:hmm... in SSO have new system. i call is "Auto Change Channel". this system, to prevent lag (to make low ping) for all players. so if the ping rise, they will brought our chars to another channel, without having to move other channel from menu.

i use cfosspeed. this tool very good, they can shape your internet traffic. WTFast, is virtual network (VPN). but, try free vpn. search in google "free vpn"

I'd like to point out that cfosspeed isn't for everyone. If you are using a partition, do not use it. I repeat, don't use it!

I had to systems repair once I did...

Also, depending on your distance, you may get a good ping if you set the game to priority.
Zellion
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top