Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WITH LAG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation HELP WITH LAG!

Post by LibranoDohko Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello! im New here and in the game as well, I just downloaded the game yesterday and im already a Lv. 15 but i am getting 2 problems, i cant get either an english or spanish patch to work on the game (i do a back up of the original "script.pck") and when i try to open a game a screen pop's up (cant read the damn thing) so i put the old Script.pck back and it runs just fine but it's a pain to play and not know what to do or how do use some things .. and my second and most important problem is the LAG! i just went into a server when i got the game going ive searched online but i cant get a clear understanding on how that works .. HELP PLEASE IM DESPERATE :( 

P.s

Why cant i put a profile pic up? doesnt give me the option.
LibranoDohko
LibranoDohko
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: HELP WITH LAG!

Post by BadPicollo Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Idk why patch not work for you, you can post screen.
Ping maybe you have slow connection thats why :Monkey14: And do you select chanel with low ping? You can also change graphic to lower.
You can try too this program : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Profile pic you talk about from avatar?
Go to Profile -> Avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by LibranoDohko Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Sorry but like i said im fairly new to all of this so can you elavorate a little more? .. for example what do you mean by ping? my connection isnt slow believe me, when i look at the servers obvioulsy y cant read them but i see that each one has a green number, this is my doubt the lower the number the better? i just want to play freely i cant barely walk and see 1 or 2 punches .. other times it just stays frozen but i can hear the backround music .. where do i lower the graphic's? since its all in chinese i cant see where its done.

Can you also give me a link to a patch that works for you and tell me how to do it, is it done just by replacing the Script.pck on the package forlder?
LibranoDohko
LibranoDohko
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LibranoDohko Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 am

P.s

I tried that program you suggested, doesnt work, it doesnt even let me install it
LibranoDohko
LibranoDohko
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:18 pm

LibranoDohko wrote:P.s

I tried that program you suggested, doesnt work, it doesnt even let me install it
Do you follow the install guide :smille3: 
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top