Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help [Fourth bronze cloth]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help [Fourth bronze cloth] Empty Help [Fourth bronze cloth]

Post by deocrow Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Hello, I'm trying to get my fourth bronze cloth but I can not use the item that starts the quest. I wonder if someone had the same problem and managed to solve or if someone can at least tell me why. I already bought the item, just can not use (before someone see the print and say that i dont have enough bronze parts for me to buy it)
The problem is the inside the yellow box in the print below.

thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deocrow
deocrow
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Help [Fourth bronze cloth] Empty Re: Help [Fourth bronze cloth]

Post by MrNice Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:52 pm

First i can see you are pegasus .. There are only 2 bronze armors for pegasu class the others bronze armor is for the other classes you can buy all but will not be use for you type class so its up to u if u want to waste fragments in those .. then you will get silver armors and silver armor there are 4 types ... give more detail about this topic please because i dont know if you are trying to buy more bronze armor or you are trying to buy silver ..
MrNice
MrNice
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by deocrow Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:10 am

Thanks MrSeiya, i've figured out what's the problem... I've already bought the 2 bronze tiers of pegasus. I thought that i could by al the bronze armors, but i can only buy 2 of pegasus. So i bought the coronae armor again... what a waste of bronze fragments... thanks for the aswer. my "noobness"
deocrow
deocrow
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by mani334 Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 am

deocrow wrote:Thanks MrSeiya, i've figured out what's the problem... I've already bought the 2 bronze tiers of pegasus. I thought that i could by al the bronze armors, but i can only buy 2 of pegasus. So i bought the coronae armor again... what a waste of bronze fragments... thanks for the aswer. my "noobness"
The problem is that in order to get tier 2 cloth of any class, you need to have tier 1 of the same class as a requirement.
eventually you will need them all if you want to get a high Cosmo lvl
mani334
mani334
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by castaway075 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:14 am

having more cloths gives you the chance to increase your PL by upgrading them all
castaway075
castaway075
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNice Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 am

deocrow wrote:Thanks MrSeiya, i've figured out what's the problem... I've already bought the 2 bronze tiers of pegasus. I thought that i could by al the bronze armors, but i can only buy 2 of pegasus. So i bought the coronae armor again... what a waste of bronze fragments... thanks for the aswer. my "noobness"
np man good to know you got it !dm 
MrNice
MrNice
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top