Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of quesions....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumbsup A lot of quesions....

Post by Garth Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey guys after reachin level 46 ive got a few questions i would sppreciate it if someone could help me out kiki 
--> First what is the photobook? i mean i collect all those books but for what? do i have to collect different ones or just liek a lot of one to unluck something i dont really get it ...:smille5: 
--> Does getting different cloths give me more cosmos? I have dragon, scutum and volans my cosmos only went up when i got the first bronze cloth with the second it didnt chage at all...
--> What are the new dailies? there are 3 new ones one is a gold box the other a token and the other one with a bird i cant seem to be able to da any of them maybe someone can tell me what i need to do to unlock them cause the questgivers only have grey quests for me
--> To get silver cloths is it the same process as the bronze ones? meaning you forst have to beat different floors to get to a boss and then u get your cloth? and the new cloths are they also like that?
--> The crytal things i need to upgrade my cosmo (N-Key) those drop from dungeons right?
--> and the last question do i need to feed my pet dog? what does it do does it collect the drops from the mobs?

P.S: If someone wants to answer in spanish its ok too
Well i hope someone can help me a bit and if i posted this incorrectly or if i could have read all of this on one of the guides please dont be too mean ok just enjoy the cute sheep---- > :CuteSheep001:  LOL
Garth
Garth
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: A lot of quesions....

Post by Garth Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:53 pm

...bump...
Garth
Garth
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Garth wrote:Hey guys after reachin level 46 ive got a few questions i would sppreciate it if someone could help me out kiki 
--> First what is the photobook? i mean i collect all those books but for what? do i have to collect different ones or just liek a lot of one to unluck something i dont really get it ...:smille5: 
--> Does getting different cloths give me more cosmos? I have dragon, scutum and volans my cosmos only went up when i got the first bronze cloth with the second it didnt chage at all...
--> What are the new dailies? there are 3 new ones one is a gold box the other a token and the other one with a bird i cant seem to be able to da any of them maybe someone can tell me what i need to do to unlock them cause the questgivers only have grey quests for me
--> To get silver cloths is it the same process as the bronze ones? meaning you forst have to beat different floors to get to a boss and then u get your cloth? and the new cloths are they also like that?
--> The crytal things i need to upgrade my cosmo (N-Key) those drop from dungeons right?
--> and the last question do i need to feed my pet dog? what does it do does it collect the drops from the mobs?

P.S: If someone wants to answer in spanish its ok too
Well i hope someone can help me a bit and if i posted this incorrectly or if i could have read all of this on one of the guides please dont be too mean ok just enjoy the cute sheep---- > :CuteSheep001:  LOL
Answer1: I think its for increase rep (May i wrong because never asked myself :P)
Answer2: Every new cloth you will get more cosmos that the past cloth but at this time if you dont upgrade your newest cloth sometimes you gonna see that the past its better than the new thats why u need to upgrade it ;)
Answer3: Gold box give you random items,star coupon,gold,etc... (This ended) The other 2 its for get the unlimited mount and with a emblem you can change it for some prizes.
Answer4: Your right same process.
Answer5: Your right,the dungeons drop it but more if you play on the last stage of heritage.
Answer6: Its very very recommendable to get the pet because you can use him to get the money npc and other items that you prefer that the pet keep an eye and take it (You can choose it in the pet panel.

Hope i answer well done your question :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh lishell tahnk you so much!!! ill check the pet panel part for my dog but really thanks for the reply :smille14: 
Garth
Garth
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum