Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems Upgrading starter cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation Problems Upgrading starter cloth

Post by hohenheimelric Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi, I've been playing for quite some time. My cygnus cloth is at lv6 just because i can't get new cloth cast ( its the little cygnus stone for upgrading). I saw that there are different stones, some for the lower levels (i think its from 1-11) and bigger stones for higher levels. Currently i'm lv. 54 and every cloth stone i find is for higher levels so i can't upgrade my cygnus cloth. Anyone has any idea what can i do? :| 
hohenheimelric
hohenheimelric
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: Problems Upgrading starter cloth

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

hohenheimelric wrote:Hi, I've been playing for quite some time. My cygnus cloth is at lv6 just because i can't get new cloth cast ( its the little cygnus stone for upgrading). I saw that there are different stones, some for the lower levels (i think its from 1-11) and bigger stones for higher levels. Currently i'm lv. 54 and every cloth stone i find is for higher levels so i can't upgrade my cygnus cloth. Anyone has any idea what can i do? :| 
After reach the lvl 50 and get more lvl your percent of getting cloth fragments its down to 10% aprox and the rest its the percent that you get for the next cloth fragment 11+ . There´s 2 solution to get the first cloth armor more easy,first its saw it on auction house or find a user store to purchase at the cheapest price the cloth fragment (i dont do that,its more expensive) and the second solution its get another character that stack at max lvl 49 and farm those fragments on daily missions then you only need its to give to your primary character as ingame e-mail (wich take 1 day) or let a friend or member legion that help you to transfer the cloth fragments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm

hohenheimelric wrote:Hi, I've been playing for quite some time. My cygnus cloth is at lv6 just because i can't get new cloth cast ( its the little cygnus stone for upgrading). I saw that there are different stones, some for the lower levels (i think its from 1-11) and bigger stones for higher levels. Currently i'm lv. 54 and every cloth stone i find is for higher levels so i can't upgrade my cygnus cloth. Anyone has any idea what can i do? :| 
1st step
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

2nd step

3rd step

this is the only way to get lvl1-11 starter cloth cast material without paying a lot of gold coin ( player to player currency )
but please aware this method requires a lot of gold ticket ( player to npc currency )
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Yea, sorry that nobody told u this... happend the same to me. If u wanna upgrade ur starter cloth, u must not go further than LV50 cause then u start getting tier 2 emblems which are used when ur cloth is +11 to +17.
Now, u can do what Kai just said or u can simply buy tier 1 emblems from the players' personal shops in channel 1.
Sadly, tier 1 emblems are crazy expensive... they cost 2000-3000 coins.
GL, remember only use emblems if u have blood to improve the upgrading process, if u don't have bloods, then wait till u get, otherwise ur upgrade will suck.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hohenheimelric Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:24 am

how exactly can i send an email to my other character. Do i need to make them friends or something?
hohenheimelric
hohenheimelric
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 am

u wanna send emblems? If ur thinking of making new char, it won't go well, u can't send all emblems only the ones u get by dropping in dungeons, and u can't sell them all, some of them bind as well.
Anyway, go to NPC that has a letter above it and press the down right option.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hohenheimelric Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 am

Now just to know; which of the missions or quests is the best to get lots of cloth emblems?
hohenheimelric
hohenheimelric
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hohenheimelric Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 am

and yet another question. The Star Coupons how do you get them.
hohenheimelric
hohenheimelric
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

hohenheimelric wrote:Now just to know; which of the missions or quests is the best to get lots of cloth emblems?
Ill do always the heritage you can do it around 10 or 12 times and get around 2 until 4 bronze fragments.

hohenheimelric wrote:and yet another question. The Star Coupons how do you get them.
Theres a roulette every day at 6:00 am (Server Time) that you have a change to win a bag with 50 or 100 Green Star Coin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

U mean a chance to win 20 to 800 star coins... Sadly, we keep getting low cash...
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top