Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Online How To Register Guide

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saint Seiya Online How To Register Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online How To Register Guide

Post by DJPrince Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 am

aoonmoon wrote:
I can not sign up for the game. I have to confirm by telephone number.
because that's the option you chose
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Saint Seiya Online How To Register Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: Saint Seiya Online How To Register Guide

Post by zaczrie Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:52 pm

hi.. now they need phone verification to sign up please help.
zaczrie
zaczrie
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Fri May 04, 2018 1:30 am

zaczrie wrote:hi.. now they need phone verification to sign up please help.
This off topic but read the guides
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by zaczrie Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am

not helping at all.. please see the new sign up page for all the guides.. they already change now.. must have mobile phone verification then only can sign up.
zaczrie
zaczrie
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

zaczrie wrote:not helping at all.. please see the new sign up page for all the guides.. they already change now.. must have mobile phone verification then only can sign up.

i don't know for the CN version anymore since i play in the brasil version now but if so then you could try another version of the game perhaps the same as me
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by zaczrie Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:34 pm

i will try.. thanks for the info.. but is the game in English or brasil language?
zaczrie
zaczrie
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by DJPrince Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:47 am

it's in portuguese/Spanish of course but it's much more easier to translate anyway and better ping. i recommend you to join Brasil version : server Atlas it's a global server so yeah but i hope you make it
DJPrince
DJPrince
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:26 am

There is no need for that anymore guys, a new Private Server completely on English will be open soon. You can use the link below as referral to join:

https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=220768

It is my referral link, you can use it, you will get 3k Green Stars, so it is worthy if nothing else.
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top