Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could anyone help to upload some official client files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation Could anyone help to upload some official client files?

Post by quakerv Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:09 am

I heard that the Thailand SSO was using english language, I'd like to do some researh works on their client files, trying to make a play2win pserver with english client. But I failed to download the thai sso client with the official torrent. Could anyone help to upload some files from the thai client? Actullay I only need the files from data folder, and the configs.pck, interfaces.pck, surfaces.pck.
quakerv
quakerv
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: Could anyone help to upload some official client files?

Post by BadPicollo Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:28 pm

quakerv wrote:I heard that the Thailand SSO was using english language, I'd like to do some researh works on their client files, trying to make a play2win pserver with english client. But I failed to download the thai sso client with the official torrent. Could anyone help to upload some files from the thai client? Actullay I only need the files from data folder, and the configs.pck, interfaces.pck, surfaces.pck.

Hello they didn't use english language, I remember that those thai devs told me that they can't translate it, even if they want because they don't have license to do that, and if u use search option u will find english patch for thai version.

But if u really want the thai client I recommend to join some thai sso facebook group and ask there.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by quakerv Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:26 am

Thanks for reply, if the thai client is not in english then it won't be needed. I have searched for english patch in 2 sso forums, looks like one of Lisscute's patches could match the recently released 0.18.2 sso server files, I'm still waiting for approval to join Lisscute's facebook group. And SSO reborn server's english client is also working too, since they have lots of modifications, their elements and quests data should have some differences from the original 0.18.2, but their interfaces/surfaces/config.pck could be working well.
quakerv
quakerv
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:05 pm

quakerv wrote:since they have lots of modifications
What modifications lol
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top