Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Gold saint - skills & classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Gold saint - skills & classes Empty About Gold saint - skills & classes

Post by danimar75 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Hey, I've recently bought two gold clothes, Pisces and Leo. I've upgraded Leo to lvl 20 and the icon of the active skill cloth in the window of the cloth is turned on now. I can see sometime a Leo gold saint appears when I fight but does he appear randomly or there's a way to control him? I checked I can't move this new skill on skill bar. It's about the fact I'm still lvl 77? I can't see the window described in forum about summoning of gold saints...
Another doubt: I can see many players don't have their usual class showed on their char but they have one zodiac class: Leo, Gemini, Sagitter etc... How is it possible to get? I saw a lvl 79 with Gemini cloth lvl 7 and the mark of Gemini class as his own class.

Thanks as usual :-)
danimar75
danimar75
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

About Gold saint - skills & classes Empty Re: About Gold saint - skills & classes

Post by Shaka Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi, friend,
First, you can't control the gold saint that appears: he appears randomly. Second, you get the zodiac class after completing the quest where you get the last skill: Sagittarius (Seiya class), Libra (Shiryu), Aquarius (Hyoga), Virgo (Shun), Leo (Ikki), Gemini (Sea Dragon) and Wyvern. I think the new class (Lyra) is Scorpius.
Shaka
Shaka
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

About Gold saint - skills & classes Empty Re: About Gold saint - skills & classes

Post by danimar75 Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks Shaka :-) it's a pity to have so many english players and I can't find anyone on Thai-Athena server to play with...I've chosen it for ping reason.
You mean the last skill unlocked at lvl 79?
Lyra class? Maybe on China server... it seems to me the last on Thai server is Wyvern.
I should find some english buddies to try to lear PvP, War etc... lol
danimar75
danimar75
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaka Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:57 pm

You're welcome ;)
Yes, that's the skill I mean; with it you get the zodiac class. Lyra will come to the China server on September, you can see pics at my last post (at classes forum).
Shaka
Shaka
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonmaster3 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 pm

nice 1 new class more yeah by the way have it been any news about the gold divine cloths ?
:a1159
dragonmaster3
dragonmaster3
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaka Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:40 pm

No, only know they have the models. This one is Virgo. It's a pic from the private server ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shaka
Shaka
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonmaster3 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:19 am

its good they work Little on it :)
dragonmaster3
dragonmaster3
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellgadis Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:11 pm

before i start the class. Is lyra good in PvP?
because i want a class that can fight well in galaxy arena.
Zellgadis
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaka Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Not sure because Lyra is only at the test server so it may change before the release in September. The stats of the classes have changed.
Shaka
Shaka
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellgadis Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Ok thank you!~
Zellgadis
Zellgadis
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:41 am

Shaka wrote:No, only know they have the models. This one is Virgo. It's a pic from the private server ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How do you get this Divine Cloth Shaka in mhseiya? Is it automatic? Like with 48 level you get it and so on?
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaka Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:10 am

Sorry, it was from a PvP event that ended the 12th August. It was given to the best ten players.
Shaka
Shaka
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top