Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help request about Athena events in Guild base

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help request about Athena events in Guild base Empty Help request about Athena events in Guild base

Post by Mac-Fly Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:05 am

Dear all,

Today I went to my guild, and found 3 quests to complete.
1) It was about killing 2 specters and a 50 minions - Done easily
2) This one we needed to kill one of the 3 judges - I had to look for it, but I could find a judge and explained him clearly that he was not welcome.
3) Have a problem here...

First let's have a look at the screenshot embedded.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It show the guild base, the mission seems to be to kill the Minion with the exclamation point (i.e. selected in the picture), except that he is considered as an ally, so I cannot hit him.
I checked the short instructions, that begin with "击杀" - which seems to mean kill - and the name of the guy.
After some tries I could realize that under some unclear circumstances, like an attack of some sort from a NPC he could reveal he is a disguised specter... but even in that form, he is still considered as ally. So I cannot touch him.

Last edited by Mac-Fly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added details)
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Help request about Athena events in Guild base Empty Re: Help request about Athena events in Guild base

Post by BadPicollo Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Help request about Athena events in Guild base Empty Re: Help request about Athena events in Guild base

Post by Mac-Fly Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks Picollo ! :-)

Anyway, I am thinking if you could not rename the subject of the other post, because in my humble opinion, not sure it is nor helpful, neither informative title. :a1159
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top