Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest Empty "Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest

Post by Davy0 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:17 am

I had taken this quest and fought through hordes of enemies until I met Aldebaran (I was at my late teens early twenty's in level) and lost horribly against him (Team Rocket Anime Style) and I had thought that I'd lost because I failed (lag) pressing the assigned button quickly enough during a cut scene. Was that supposed to happen, can I take said quest again.
Davy0
Davy0
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

"Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest Empty Re: "Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest

Post by vladko92 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 pm

You kinda can... you can do all 12 temples each week 6 of them... you are getting rewards for doing it, it something like a weekly thingy...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

"Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest Empty Re: "Twelve Golden Temples" Story Quest

Post by Davy0 Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 pm

So the first time I did it for the Story (Was it the story or wasn't it) I was supposed to be skyrocketed to another continent?
Davy0
Davy0
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Davy0 wrote:So the first time I did it for the Story (Was it the story or wasn't it) I was supposed to be skyrocketed to another continent?

You did it for the story, but you can do it again, which follows again the story, but it's more like weekly event... you get to do 1 of the 2 parts each week, of course you have to do part 1 first before you do part 2... so approximately 2 weeks you need to finish all 12 houses true story... :) ask in Guild where to do the weekly 12 gold palaces... and they will let you know. :) or ask me, whenever you see me online, I am heading to be online there now, because of the daily reset...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Davy0 Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:37 am

I'm HinoteKo on there. Five Old Peaks, correct?
Davy0
Davy0
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 am

Davy0 wrote:I'm HinoteKo on there. Five Old Peaks, correct?

Yep, but I saw your message too late...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top