Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS there a good soul that has screens for bot check protection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS there a good soul that has screens for bot check protection? Empty IS there a good soul that has screens for bot check protection?

Post by darshie Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:23 pm

I have found a matching symbol once out of 10 attempts...I can't see the similarities LOL

Is there anyone that could kindly post screenshots of matching symbols? So it is easier to see which is which, and start to learn how to find them while playing (I assume they change symbols every time).
darshie
darshie
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

IS there a good soul that has screens for bot check protection? Empty Re: IS there a good soul that has screens for bot check protection?

Post by Mac-Fly Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Honestly this symbol matching is very tricky.

The tricks people are using to get extra chances, are things like changing channel so that they have a completely different set.

Out of that, the way I do use to find them is either by similarities, by differences or by a mix of both.
What I mean is that sometimes finding 2 will be tricky, but you still can find some that really do not match any other.
Also look at the accents, can also give a piece of hint. ;)
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top