Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily  Empty Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily

Post by Mac-Fly Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:40 am

Hello guys,

As a European SSO player, and a non Chinese speaker I have noticed that it is not really needed to understand Chinese to fulfill the quests.
But even if 90% of the quests can be done this way, there are still some that are not that clear.
This forum answers to that kind of questions when we are putting a screenshot, but I have noticed 2 problems about that :
- First issue, is that the player mostly says "Stuck in a quest, please help" which is not very informative
- Second issue, we have no easy way to find out what quest people are taking about which is a bit linked to the first issue.

So my question here is, is there any kind of index of the quests in SSO ?
At least an index referencing the quest that are a bit specific ?
Like the ones where we have to do a special movement, the one we should do a specific instance, the ones with not particular clickable goal written.
Which would be ordered by level / zone, I guess that would be the easier way.

Does such tool/reference exist ?

Thanks for you attention.
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily  Empty Re: Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily

Post by BadPicollo Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:29 am

No sorry, if i remember here are 3-4 quests that some ppl have problem with them.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily  Empty Re: Is there an index for the quest that cannot be understood easily

Post by Mac-Fly Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:08 am

Hello Picollo,

On my side I have more than that.

Actually there are some little side quest not even quests in the main history line, that are not really easy to get while they are asking for some material.
Of course, when known, everything gets easy, but when not knowing it is still a pain.
Not to mention we are now beginning to have well done translated patches, but not 100% complete, which means you have the quest description in Chinese and the materials in Fr or En...

Anyway, you answered my original question.
I will see how I can deal with that, but I'll try to setup a little something so that we can get the information easily. That would be useful for everybody.

See you. ;-)
Mac-Fly
Mac-Fly
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top