Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock, Multi characters and a lotta questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Progress Stock, Multi characters and a lotta questions

Post by Aurelienjjj Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello!
I'd like to know some things, especially about items and characters management so here is a bunch of questions: 

- Is there any solution for items stocking? I'm freacking full of items, it's really annoying, i can't do a boss without being fulled :(

- Where is this mighty piece of shit Boss Wolf saint? I've tried several time to find him, he is nowhere to be seen... And others boss might be too difficult for me (Well, at least Gemini kicks my ass). I really don' get it.

Solved:
Spoiler:

Upated, i have so much question about this game anyway... Sorry if my english is getting worse ^^

Last edited by Aurelienjjj on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: Stock, Multi characters and a lotta questions

Post by Aurelienjjj Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Little up, because i have a lot of unanswered questions, and lot of them piss me off.
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Aurelienjjj wrote:-Is there any way to exchange items between characters on the same account?
#Mail message
Aurelienjjj wrote:- Is there any solution for items stocking? I'm freacking full of items, it's really annoying, i can't do a boss without being fulled Sad
#No you have only your own bag and bank
Aurelienjjj wrote:- Where can you get emblems (i.e. items used for orginal cloth upgrading)? I can find pretty quickly some blood potion or things like that, but i can't find a way to get phoenix emblems, except by buying them. Since i can see a lot of people selling a hundred of those, it must exist a way to get them easier, right? wrote:
# You can play dungeons so you can get them from drop
Aurelienjjj wrote:- How can you get trading money? I only find some with the main story quest, it might be a problem if there is not any other way to get money :/
# You can sell items from dungeons or you can cash
Aurelienjjj wrote:- How can you upgrade your cosmos? 22k for level 55, it think it is pretty weak (considering the 40k barrier for lvl 59). Item upgrading check, last cloth will be soon max level... Pet? Horse? Any other things to upgrade it?
#Upgrade you accesory items,amors and jewelry
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroKanden Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 am

Aurelienjjj wrote:Hello!
I'd like to know some things, especially about items and characters management so here is a bunch of questions: 

-Is there any way to exchange items between characters on the same account? 

- Is multi-account allowed? Won't i get a ban if I run 2 games on my Pc? (Please, no more bans for me ^^)
Update: trying, it seems ok for now.

- What is the second page of item for? Can we use it? 

- Is there any solution for items stocking? I'm freacking full of items, it's really annoying, i can't do a boss without being fulled :(

- Where can you get emblems (i.e. items used for orginal cloth upgrading)? I can find pretty quickly some blood potion or things like that, but i can't find a way to get phoenix emblems, except by buying them. Since i can see a lot of people selling a hundred of those, it must exist a way to get them easier, right?

- How can you get trading money? I only find some with the main story quest, it might be a problem if there is not any other way to get money :/

- How can you upgrade your cosmos? 22k for level 55, it think it is pretty weak (considering the 40k barrier for lvl 59). Item upgrading check, last cloth will be soon max level... Pet? Horse? Any other things to upgrade it?

- When you change one of your equipped item (rings, armor, pants etc), is the upgrades fully transmited to the nexy equippement? Or do you loose some?

- Where is this mighty piece of shit Boss Wolf saint? I've tried several time to find him, he is nowhere to be seen... And others boss might be too difficult for me (Well, at least Gemini kicks my ass). I really don' get it.

Upated, i have so much question about this game anyway... Sorry if my english is getting worse ^^

-No, they are ideally separate characters on the same server.

-Most likely not, its fairly common for someone to own multiple accounts in a MMO.

-I don't know what exactly you're refering to.

-Have you seen my guide for extracting? dispose of any useless green/blue/purple gear and store all the materials that you collect in your
personal bank. Try stacking the same items by holding ALT and dragging the item.

-Emblems stop dropping after you surpass lv 50, that's why most players resort to creating alts to obtain emblem drops. Alternatively, there is a
method that allows you to convert crystals (*10 cloth materials) into emblems. ( I'll provide a constructive guide on this issue later)

-Check the avaliable quests around your area, boss quests usually offer 10k~60k coins. Other than that, there are'nt much user generated coins
apart from the floor dungeon and the occasional rare guild chest. (contains up to 500k coins) your best bet is to use the auction house.

-Get all your equipment's upgrade values pass 400/800, fill up every single slot in your cosmo system (make sure they're all purple/orange; get'em to lv5) , spell attachments are very important, make sure you use these limited boosts.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As you may observe, getting an 100% on an individual slot provides an additional bonus too.

-Yes, the upgrade fully transmits to the target item, hence this game only demands that you upgrade once.
-If you're refering to the world boss, they spawn at designated locations; people usually hunt them in groups, you may find it hard to locate them otherwise.
KuroKanden
KuroKanden
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelienjjj Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:08 am

Thanks for the answers, it's pretty usefull ^^
BadPicollo wrote:
Aurelienjjj wrote:-Is there any way to exchange items between characters on the same account?
#Mail message
Mail message? I don't understand what you mean 😕
KuroKanden wrote:
-Most likely not, its fairly common for someone to own multiple accounts in a MMO.
Sure, but i'd rather check, since i'd be disapointed if i losed my characters ^^

KuroKanden wrote:
-I don't know what exactly you're refering to.
I think i'm refering to the quest item page. Well, since i have figured it out myself ^^
(Second tab, the one between your main items and the items in transition because you inventory is full)

KuroKanden wrote:
-Have you seen my guide for extracting? dispose of any useless green/blue/purple gear and store all the materials that you collect in your
personal bank. Try stacking the same items by holding ALT and dragging the item.
Purple is useless? most of my gear is :p
Well, i don't have any piece of equipement on my chest. It's mostly full of crafting craps i don't know what to to with it yet (like the Letters for clothes, i didn't know it was that until i have to use it... ). So, there is probably a lot of things i could get a ride of, but i have to double check...
Oh, and untradable items are really grinding my gears, since those don"t want to stack with the rest. And the game tend to use automaticly the tradable items first... :/
KuroKanden wrote:
Alternatively, there is a
method that allows you to convert crystals (*10 cloth materials) into emblems. ( I'll provide a constructive guide on this issue later)
That's what I'm talking about. I had figure there would be something like that, but i didn't find it in town (except for the pretress selling 5 emblems for 50,000$ under a "3,000 points" condition that i don't have figured yet). That, I'm looking forward it.
KuroKanden wrote:
-If you're refering to the world boss, they spawn at designated locations; people usually hunt them in groups, you may find it hard to locate them otherwise.
Well, Nachi doesn't seems to spawn on his location. Well, not the 2 times i have tried to punch him in the face. In the other hand, Gemini WAS here, and he just flip me the finger when i tried to hit him. Lvl 40 my ass.
Well, i'll go looking him being defeated in the manga instead.

I'll updated my first post with the answers, it will be easier for people looking for the same problem to get their solution.
Aurelienjjj
Aurelienjjj
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top