Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War between Godhands and italian legions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War between Godhands and italian legions Empty War between Godhands and italian legions

Post by Sisyphe Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Today, I was kicked from Requiem dungeon by Universo. Why ? Because of rivality between Godhands and others italian guilds. I hate this stupid war between leaders, because, if I play, it's only for fun, not for war. Some people haven't time to play during several hours and because of problems between some player of different legions, we can't play correctly, we are kicked. It's very nice... So, is too much asked to ignore conflict or don't kick players don't participate at this war ?
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

War between Godhands and italian legions Empty Re: War between Godhands and italian legions

Post by BadPicollo Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

This is war game so many ppl play for fight... But kicking from dungeon with argument "war" its just soo gay, but also many ppl from godhands flame universo or laugh at him, but if you not do that i am not understand where is the point for kick from daily  :04431 
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

War between Godhands and italian legions Empty Re: War between Godhands and italian legions

Post by Sisyphe Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:31 pm

I was kicked just because I'm a member of Godhands... And certain people of Godhands do same thing with players of Zodiaco or other italian guild (which one with grec letters).
Sisyphe
Sisyphe
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by lexa000 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I playa forma godhands and i from argentina :D
lexa000
lexa000
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordofWar Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:46 pm

why do people in my server want me as leader in everything  :04417 

they like me so much they do everything i say  :Monkey9:

im the Best LEADER they dream of : i am charming , handsome , smart , strong , especially for my Leadership :Monkey9:
LordofWar
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:07 am

LordofWar wrote:why do people in my server want me as leader in everything  :04417 

they like me so much they do everything i say  :Monkey9:

im the Best LEADER they dream of : i am charming , handsome , smart , strong , especially for my Leadership  :Monkey9:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aristral Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:16 am

BadPicollo wrote:This is war game so many ppl play for fight... But kicking from dungeon with argument "war" its just soo gay, but also many ppl from godhands flame universo or laugh at him, but if you not do that i am not understand where is the point for kick from daily  :04431 

regolous with all idiots friends start that attitude ;) make war and attack our base, flame and laugh my friend.
If you play with idiots, is your choice!

have fun
aristral
aristral
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:23 am

aristral wrote:
BadPicollo wrote:This is war game so many ppl play for fight... But kicking from dungeon with argument "war" its just soo gay, but also many ppl from godhands flame universo or laugh at him, but if you not do that i am not understand where is the point for kick from daily  :04431 

regolous with all idiots friends  start that attitude  ;) make war and attack our base, flame and laugh my friend.

have fun

We're not asking for any advice from you, so don't come here to say thing like this, thanks.
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aristral Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:41 am

Edleth wrote:
aristral wrote:

regolous with all idiots friends  start that attitude  ;) make war and attack our base, flame and laugh my friend.

have fun

We're not asking for any advice from you, so don't come here to say thing like this, thanks.

the post start with my IGN , ;) kaboom
aristral
aristral
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:43 am

thank god i leaved that creapy godhands guild !! even thought some people are nice to me like museiya etc but honestly being in chinese guild is much better <3
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 pm

usyya18 wrote:thank god i leaved that creapy godhands guild !! even thought some people are nice to me like museiya etc but honestly being in chinese guild is much better <3

What on earth happened? Has it really gotten that bad?
Zellion
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Zellion wrote:
usyya18 wrote:thank god i leaved that creapy godhands guild !! even thought some people are nice to me like museiya etc but honestly being in chinese guild is much better <3

regolus is a bad leader

i quited guild cus they always talking about gays and sex and they never invited me for do dungeons so now im in chinese guild and is much better . but 1 week ago if with regolus in team he kicks non godhands members selffish guy
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 pm

usyya18 wrote:they always talking about gays and sex

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 pm

usyya18 wrote:they always talking about gays and sex

We were used to talk about it for four days, ask new members if they had seen anything about it.

In addition, adults can talk about adult subjects from time to time, I don't see where the problem is this. And we approach the warm period.
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:11 am

usyya18 wrote:
Zellion wrote:

regolus is a bad leader

i quited guild cus they always talking about gays and sex and they never invited me for do dungeons so now im in chinese guild and is much better . but 1 week ago if with regolus in team he kicks non godhands members selffish guy

Had a similar issue in a guild I was running in Blade & Soul a few months back.. I feel in any guild there has to be a limit on certain convocations, especially when it's about the opposite sex or the sex act in general.

Not everyone is comfortable with that. And it's important as guild leaders and jrs enforce some sort of base rule within the guild or people will just leave.

If that is the case. It's a shame. Really had high hopes for it.. :a1144 
Zellion
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:02 pm

usyya18 wrote:
i quited guild cus they always talking about gays and sex and they never invited me
Haha, gotta love malu <3
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by usyya18 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 pm

SonWest wrote:
usyya18 wrote:
i quited guild cus they always talking about gays and sex and they never invited me
Haha, gotta love malu <3

:a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124  :a1124 
usyya18
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top