Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide Empty PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide

Post by vladko92 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I've been searching any news for a possible release on Saint Seiya Online in Western Part of the World, more specifically Europe... and I've end up only on this one, which is 100% truth, so Perfect World International is considering of releasing Saint Seiya Online on the Western Market, for Europe and USA, or at least they've been considering it in the last year, for three different games in which one of them is Saint Seiya Online. I quote:

We now know for sure Perfect World is currently examining whether there is a market in Europe and the U.S. for the following three games: Saint Seiya Online, Swordsman Online, and Legend of the Condor Heroes.

Source: Saint Seiya Online for Europe and USA
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide Empty Re: PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide

Post by p98s Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Yea...ubless theres account transfers I doubt many will throw everyhing away to start over...
p98s
p98s
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide Empty Re: PWI is considering SSO for the World Wide

Post by BadPicollo Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Ya i was sure here will be eu version, they give info in official website so Eu version will come in this year i think.
And saint seiya will be the first game in EU later Swordsman Online/ Legend of the Condor Heroes.

I add part of your post here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thx.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am

BadPicollo wrote:Ya i was sure here will be eu version, they give info in official website so Eu version will come in this year i think.
And saint seiya will be the first game in EU later Swordsman Online/ Legend of the Condor Heroes.

I add part of your post here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thx.

Well I do believe there will be an English Version this year around May or June and to be honest, I don't consider moving either, if by that time I get my gold cloth... because once the translation over there is made, it will be a lot more easier to create full English pack for here... or we can talk with China PW to consider adding the English Translation from Europe over here... but we shall see what will happen. If they add the possibility of transferring account from China Server to Europe Server, I will definitely take advantage of that option so I can move to better Server Connection and English Community, not that I have lot of lags here, I mean I do have them at certain point, but most of the time my game is running smoothly, yea I have around 200-500 ms normally... but it's still better. :) I am sure that Perfect World International, will do so that those quests for free green coupons will be removed...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by thitz Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 am

I really hope they consider migration from PW-China to PW-International. But let's wait for Europe version first! :D
thitz
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 am

They will not transfer account because this will be not fair for new players, if you don't want lose your acc just stay in china version thats all.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thitz Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:47 am

BadPicollo wrote:They will not transfer account because this will be not fair for new players, if you don't want lose your acc just stay in china version thats all.

But they might consider transfering after 3+ months.
So it will give new players the possibility to equal their characters to ours.
thitz
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Its not possible to transfer account from CN version to TW version, or CN to EU... Never will be possible.
Its not even possible to transfer account from server to another server...
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriboh Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 am

Guys the game isn't *that* hard.
Kuriboh
Kuriboh
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:01 pm

BadPicollo wrote:Its not possible to transfer account from CN version to TW version, or CN to EU... Never will be possible.

Of course it's possible, it was recently done by SOE and ProSebienSat1, for DC Universe Online, the whole database details are archived and send over to the other company, then they extract this archives and add it to their database... everything is possible, as long as it with the agreement of the player...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodySorcerer Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 pm

vladko92 wrote:
BadPicollo wrote:Its not possible to transfer account from CN version to TW version, or CN to EU... Never will be possible.

Of course it's possible, it was recently done by SOE and ProSebienSat1, for DC Universe Online, the whole database details are archived and send over to the other company, then they extract this archives and add it to their database... everything is possible, as long as it with the agreement of the player...

Good to know, the only problem lies, in getting the message across. I don't know if they'd "listen" to a request in english.
BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:20 pm

But guys, it's easy, only have to get the script of EU version to put it on our when it comes out, that's all :p
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodySorcerer Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Edleth wrote:But guys, it's easy, only have to get the script of EU version to put it on our when it comes out, that's all :p
If only it were that simple...
BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by icewarrior Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Edleth wrote:But guys, it's easy, only have to get the script of EU version to put it on our when it comes out, that's all :p

even if it was that simple it would only solve the languase problem, not the ping one
icewarrior
icewarrior
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Edleth Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:26 am

About Ping, Ip mana work, for now.
Edleth
Edleth
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tako Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:03 am

I believe there is a huge western market for it, specially now with the release of the Saint Seiya movie (which I saw a screening in Japana and it's amazing) Saint Seiya : Legend of Sanctuary releasing on June 21st in Japan.
Tako
Tako
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:53 am

Small oftopic.
Nice signiature and avatar dude (Tako) @_@ The signiature looks epic.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 am

Tako wrote:I believe there is a huge western market for it, specially now with the release of the Saint Seiya movie (which I saw a screening in Japana and it's amazing) Saint Seiya : Legend of Sanctuary releasing on June 21st in Japan.
Sorry, I disagree. They would lose a big load of money on EU-USA.
Most of the population can try to get inside the game but this game wasn't designed for "noobs" or people who can get bored very quickly. If you've played it, you know you need to play a long time to actually appreciate this game in all it's forms.
Considering this, I've seen tons of foreigners try the Asia version and continue to leave it at low lvls like 30-70 because they think they've seen it all.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kurasoryu Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:37 am

Swordsman online is already here, and there're no news of sso for europe.
If you ask me, it'll depend solely on how the movie does, if the movie sells a lot of tickets in the cinema, we MIGHT get the game, if it doesn't, we won't get it, period
kurasoryu
kurasoryu
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Well that's ur opinion, not a universal fact.
I still think going for an english version is a big as* waste, and most of the foreigners who play the China version, wouldn't care for it because switching to an english version is stupid, losing our chars just for an english version makes no sense :P
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:06 pm

SonWest wrote:Well that's ur opinion, not a universal fact.
I still think going for an english version is a big as* waste, and most of the foreigners who play the China version, wouldn't care for it because switching to an english version is stupid, losing our chars just for an english version makes no sense :P

Not much foreigners play on china version... Is nothing fot them.
And i will join the english Version.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodySorcerer Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:13 pm

I for one, would change servers. Sure, losing your hard-raised character sucks bigtime, but creating another one, with the possibility of leveling it properly, due to finally understand all quests and functions. Is still much better than having to learn how to deal with the new updates, or wasting star coupons, cause you accidentaly bought the wrong blood potion.

Last edited by BloodySorcerer on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)
BloodySorcerer
BloodySorcerer
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 pm

BloodySorcerer wrote:

I for one, would change servers. Sure, loosing your hard-raised character sucks bigtime, but creating another one, with the possibility of leveling it properly, due to finally understand all quests and functions. Is still much better than having to learn how to deal with the new updates, or wasting star coupons, cause you accidentaly bought the wrong blood potion.

I totally support that...
vladko92
vladko92
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top