Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Well alot of you guys think me and badpic are fighting but we're not.

Heres proof, i'm advertising your forum on my forum.
The only reason i had banned 2 people from this forum on my forum is cause they were spamming which is against rules.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So let's bring the walls between us and just get along.

I reliazes it not about who got a better forum style or layout though it helps but what matters is the people .

I rather us english guys get along and beat the crap out of Chinese players ;) then fight each other.

I'll contiune to come to this forum as i was and support as i can. "On my free time"

And Your allowed to come to mine aswell just please don't spam.

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by BadPicollo on Thu May 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Hah peace but no need beat chinese players Tatsumi

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hah peace but no need beat chinese players Tatsumi

i kinda mean in pvp o.o and arena :o not litterly :P i'm asian to ^_^

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Zellion on Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Though, I didn't like the means of how the situation started. I still wish you the best of luck. Because fact is, were all in the same situation and all want to enjoy the game as best we can.

Hopefully in the furture we can create some sort of friendly rivalry.

You know, Our Spider-man to you Green Goblin. Or our Dr doom to ur fantastic four.

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 24
Location : Uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Excatly! Zellions and were not bound by forum or guild we're still english community playing the same game.

Anyways what we need to do is get the words out about this game like me and badpic is doing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets everyone do our part. cause what happened in game is really what matters.

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by BadPicollo on Thu May 30, 2013 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Excatly! Zellions and were not bound by forum or guild we're still english community playing the same game.

Anyways what we need to do is get the words out about this game like me and badpic is doing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets everyone do our part. cause what happened in game is really what matters.

The first one is not me aldebaran
The 2St is my bro i think

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-05-18
Location : Corse

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Excatly! Zellions and were not bound by forum or guild we're still english community playing the same game.

Anyways what we need to do is get the words out about this game like me and badpic is doing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets everyone do our part. cause what happened in game is really what matters.

The first one is not me aldebaran
The 2St is my bro i think

anyways do you agree to put this immaturity aside and just get along for the community?

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by usyya18 on Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Lmao im laughing at these conversations hahahHahah xD it like a drama serie first rivals then in the ends friends whahahahah xD im dying haha
avatar
usyya18
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 24
Location : netherlands~

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Th3one on Thu May 30, 2013 2:21 pm

xDDD malu +1

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the one who has a goal might not achieve it, but the one who dont have one never feel disapointement and i tell u it feels Phenomenal

Chars :
Server : "Five Old Peak" > Name : "丁h3One" > lvl : "78" "68k Cosmos"   :ssj:
Server : "Death Queen island"  >  Name : "Th3One" > lvl : "59" "38k Cosmos"
avatar
Th3one
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmao im laughing at these conversations hahahHahah xD it like a drama serie first rivals then in the ends friends whahahahah xD im dying haha

i never wanted to fight or be rivals as i said before i made my forum for YOU GUYS. But badpicollo decline the admin position and to move to the forum.

I even said ill remove myself from admin.

i was left with a bad position to take care of the forum cause i already have members on it so i felt bad if it fails

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Teriso11 on Thu May 30, 2013 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't enter, Need register ?

Teriso11
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Primo on Thu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't enter, Need register ?

awh yea sorry i have it set like that :P

Primo
God Saint
God Saint

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum