Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Delete item

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumbsup Delete item

Post by cocas69 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 pm

How can i delete itens that i enchante .
I have itens that is "name of item" + 9 , but can't sell it ou destroy.

thanks and sorry for bad english
avatar
cocas69
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by thitz on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:17 am

Yeah. I have the same question.
So far I haven't found any solution for this.
avatar
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by BlackSagitter on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:46 am

I think you have to transfer the upgrade to another cloth. Do you know how to do it?
Then you can destroy the previous one.
avatar
BlackSagitter
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 35
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by thitz on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 am

Teach us, Deathmask. Please!
avatar
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by cocas69 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think you have to transfer the upgrade to another cloth. Do you know how to do it?
Then you can destroy the previous one.
Yes when i equip the new item it ask to transf. But i have some itens that i don't have itens to transf and i want to delete but i cant.
avatar
cocas69
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by BlackSagitter on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Try to find an item to transfer the upgrade: it must be of higher level or higher rarity of previous one.
Then go there: (-115,116) in Athens.
Choose the second option for the transfer.

If you don't have any items available to accept the transfer, i don't know.
avatar
BlackSagitter
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 35
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by thitz on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Try to find an item to transfer the upgrade: it must be of higher level or higher rarity of previous one.
Then go there: (-115,116) in Athens.
Choose the second option for the transfer.

If you don't have any items available to accept the transfer, i don't know.
I tried that and in fact the transfer did work.
I was able to delete the old item but the new item have the same problem. :(

Is there any way to remove the refine at all?
avatar
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by bertohaze on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:06 am

nooo the refine you need to keep you can put it everytime on a better eqquipment if you would remove it you have to start over upgrading it with bloods so why you wanna delete it -.-
avatar
bertohaze
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by kurasoryu on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Allow me to explain the problem, (for i have the same one) he's got 2 upgraded items, when you change equipment, by clicking on the suggestion (when you loot it, and it appears on the middle of the screen), the upgrade doesn't transfer, so he probably, didn't notice it, and upgraded the new item, meaning, he's got, 2 upgraded items, for the same slot now.
Now the problem, he can't transfer 2 different upgrades, into 1 single item, he'll always have 2 items, with 2 upgrades, meaning 1 of them, is permanent, and useless
avatar
kurasoryu
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by thitz on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Allow me to explain the problem, (for i have the same one) he's got 2 upgraded items, when you change equipment, by clicking on the suggestion (when you loot it, and it appears on the middle of the screen), the upgrade doesn't transfer, so he probably, didn't notice it, and upgraded the new item, meaning, he's got, 2 upgraded items, for the same slot now.
Now the problem, he can't transfer 2 different upgrades, into 1 single item, he'll always have 2 items, with 2 upgrades, meaning 1 of them, is permanent, and useless
Thank you, sir!

You said everything! :nappa: 
avatar
thitz
Black Saint
Black Saint

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by hatenak on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:53 pm

there is no issue ?
avatar
hatenak
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by grantincho on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey i have the same problem. I cant delete 12 items!!!! please!
avatar
grantincho
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 30
Location : Villa Gesell, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by grantincho on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:02 am

There is no way to delete those items??  :bardockfacepal 
avatar
grantincho
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 30
Location : Villa Gesell, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by grantincho on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Hey! there is a way! since an update of the game you can toss any armor item!
avatar
grantincho
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-11-12
Age : 30
Location : Villa Gesell, Argentina

Back to top Go down

Thumbsup Re: Delete item

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum