Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos Empty Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos

Post by camila10 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Good I have a principal already secondhand slot and queria be able put like a second and a third party since when I want to put it it does not leave me. I leave an image them and excuse my English.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
camila10
camila10
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos Empty Re: Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos

Post by dynn Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 am

well, that happened to me too, but i had to buy the book from mall, that "sometimes" gives you a "main order" an unique/rare main order that you can use for that slot, dont expect that main order that you need come from dungeons orange balls.
dynn
dynn
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos Empty Re: Since puts a 2nd slot of principal cosmos

Post by camila10 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 pm

speak spanish? si hablas español seria mejor jajaja, por que yo compre ese libro que me decis y puse uno de esos y estoy usando de esos pero no me deja poner ningun otro principal de ningun color y si saco ese me deja poner solo 2 de otro color y no 3... no se que pasa.
camila10
camila10
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by tono9476 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Please this is a English Forum, try to use at least "translate.google.com" to put your questions in English, Thanks
PS: try to put the english patch, every MAIN ORDER must be DIFFERENT ATTRIBUTES (shield, rapid, etc) in order to put it in your cosmos system, look at the bottom of the description of each main order, all must be different.
tono9476
tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by camila10 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:38 am

oh that was, thank you very much friend, and sorry for putting in Spanish is that I thought dyn! Spanish speaking thanks.
camila10
camila10
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by tono9476 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

camila10 wrote:oh that was, thank you very much friend, and sorry for putting in Spanish is that I thought dyn! Spanish speaking thanks.
Good to know that your problem is solved.... by the way I speak spanish too, but this is an english forum :P 
tono9476
tono9476
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum