Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting stuff Empty Starting stuff

Post by manu Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 am

oj people,
I'm new around here so what's up :)
Though I'd ask few stuff regarding the game. I see that there's eng patch but as I see on most vids and pics
there's not much of eng anywhere around, not that I'm bashing just asking how much does it do so yea.
I haven't really played such mmo games so I wanted to ask how is the game, is there lag, glitch, does it run smooth and shit like that,
also, how much does game resemble anime feel in playing and kicking ass xD
The main reason why I wanna play it is 'cuz I'm reading Lost Canvas manga and watched all 26 eps (it's the only SS I ever watched), so
I thought it would be fun playing as pegasus going around and just kick ass. Also my fav char is Manigoldo, cancer as me :P.
Also one more thing, I saw vid on this site showing God cloth but I haven't been able to read or find much info about it, like can ya
get it,da ya need some quest to do, buy it, do ya have special moves and so on, so if anybody can share some info that's be fancy.
I red here that getting gold cloth is somewhat harder to do so I'll try that one later.
Doubt I'll be starting the game soon since my PC is down but I might as well ask around for it before I start.

cheers
manu
manu
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Starting stuff Empty Re: Starting stuff

Post by kaixa123 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 pm

manu wrote:oj people,
I'm new around here so what's up :)
Though I'd ask few stuff regarding the game. I see that there's eng patch but as I see on most vids and pics
there's not much of eng anywhere around, not that I'm bashing just asking how much does it do so yea.
I haven't really played such mmo games so I wanted to ask how is the game, is there lag, glitch, does it run smooth and shit like that,
also, how much does game resemble anime feel in playing and kicking ass xD
The main reason why I wanna play it is 'cuz I'm reading Lost Canvas manga and watched all 26 eps (it's the only SS I ever watched), so
I thought it would be fun playing as pegasus going around and just kick ass. Also my fav char is Manigoldo, cancer as me :P.
Also one more thing, I saw vid on this site showing God cloth but I haven't been able to read or find much info about it, like can ya
get it,da ya need some quest to do, buy it, do ya have special moves and so on, so if anybody can share some info that's be fancy.
I red here that getting gold cloth is somewhat harder to do so I'll try that one later.
Doubt I'll be starting the game soon since my PC is down but I might as well ask around for it before I start.

cheers

this forum have a lot of good guides
just take a look and u will see
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum