Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation "Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch

Post by BadPicollo Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 pm

"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch first to download

Has been beating the drums of war from afar, battle horn resounded through the sky, tower lights rekindled jihad imminent. To guard Athena, the guardian of the earth's love and peace, to defend the glory of holy warriors, burning, little universe! Those with their lives while fighting - Athena Saint Seiya!
Sacred Legion to consolidate power, decided to advance the client update released patches to make preparations!
Special Note: Due to the larger patch update, please download the update patch holy warriors advance, formal clothing / gold dress latest patch can be downloaded directly for client updates, update does not affect the current log in the game (this patch will be 9 months 10 days release).
Update patch] [Formal wear

Version number :0.0.97 -0 .0.98
Patch Size: 283MB
The MD5 message: 7dc165ed23883df5b45304a9a5595684

"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch Downlo13[ High Speed ​​Download I ] Recommend downloading

"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch Downlo13[High Speed ​​Download II ] Gold service update patch

Version number :0.3.215 -0 .3.216
Patch Size: 251MB
The MD5 message: c1f75937188fe4fad9a213b59db210f5

Source: http://seiya.wanmei.com/news/gamebroad/20130906/149791.shtml

"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch Seperator

Athena's holy fighters:

In order to better resist the evil invading the sanctuary, sanctuary Legion will be 2013年9月10日(星期二) 07:00 ~ 08:00 for all server maintenance updates, maintenance time is expected to last approximately 60 minutes. Please advance will secure the assembly line, so as to avoid unnecessary losses. According to the progress of maintenance work, the server on time may advance or delay, please spread the holy warriors, pay close attention to the official website announcement. This give you the inconvenience, please understand.
Tips: September 10th 12:00, players can go to find sanctuary Ambassador welfare recipients 500 Stars coupons and experience rewards. Award recipients Deadline September 11 24:00.
[Update] formal dress
New content:

1 - Open a new copy - 90 Heroic [Hero] goddess elegy (front);
2 - and accordingly opened more than 90 high-end equipment;
3 - illusion trials have closed until a new trial illusion, into the entry for "Trial of the illusion messenger." After entering the new trials illusion triggered automatically every five minutes after the task is completed Shaguai get a lot of experience and gold reward coupons daily limit of 72 times the task is completed, you can hang up to complete a single person;
Note: The article "illusion trial certificate" mall shelves, also has a player can go to NPC "illusion messenger" exchange at 200 out coupons;
4 - increased flight routing functions. In flight, the task can also use automatic routing functionality;
5 - Add "a key shielding effects" function: Shortcuts F12 and Alt + L. On the client Caton case, after all of the special effects can mask the effect.

Optimal adjustment:
1 - adjusted 80 series over Heaven evil mission objectives;
2 - add a level to enhance combat capability brings value;
3 - Expansion of Atlantis quests;
4 - bathing glory modified to automatically turn on the line, and the glory bathing while players can perform other operations while enhancing the overall efficiency of 10%, and the elimination of the efficiency Legion base addition;
5 - Gold Cloth Gemini skill "Magic hazy Magic Emperor Fist" confusion effect modification, a modification of the target can no longer move and move cast skills;
6 - Damage Resistance (non-attribute damage resistance) to adjust the effective ceiling of 80%;
7 - Legion Warehouse Review: The Legion Warehouse number of lattices adjusted to 240 from 180. Increases set permissions, specify the characteristics of members of the Legion member name can be directly input function.

[Update] gold dress
New content:
New activities:
A. "Carnival of the coin" - sending 10 Orange will be the perfect props Soul +

As of October 25 , all 20 or more players, the daily online activity reached 100, with Carnival Ambassador NPC Galaxy Prequel to receive a "galaxy carnival coins" + a carnival chest;
12 Galaxy crazy carnival coins can talk to NPC Coin collectors will exchange a perfect props 1;
20 Galaxy crazy carnival coins can talk to NPC Coin collectors converted a 10 orange bindings Report Abuse 1;
Carnival may have to open the chest to get the probability of debris Gold Cloth, orange star soul, gold blood, mythical blood, a lot of experience and gold coupons and other incentives.

B. "heaven chest" - online free gift
September 14 - September 22, 2009, night 20:00-21:00, every 10 minutes on a heaven chest, the player simply click get rich rewards! There is probability to get 100 mythical blood, junior partner "bunny" Gold Cloth fragmented packets, orange star soul, gold blood, massive experience and gold certificates Oh!

C. "I and my little friends" - summon Friends GIVEAWAY
As of September 30 return of 50 or more of the old players, on-line availability of props "small partners witness" 14. The props in the active copy of "The Abyss! Magic Star's End" and "rebirth! Sanctuary Requiem" in the use, move out of the reward BOSS, falling mythical blood, a lot of experience, blood and other team shared the Silver Award!
The return of more than 50 old players can get the title of "the memory of fighters look like." Owns this title in the NPC during the event can get four hours daily attendance of 10% experience bonus killing of team mate benefit!

2 - new gameplay
A. Galaxy Competition

Saint Legion will usher in more intense competition Star Keeper battle. There will be twelve gold, round silver and Pegasus, Dragon, Fairy, Phoenix, Shiratori other star field for Legion grabs.
Legion requires registration participation can compete star field (auction) competition, the competition to win the offensive side will obtain qualifications, with the original protective side in the battle for hegemony Galaxy contest, the final victor will be the guardian of the right star field, star field every day to provide their output, reward guardians.

B. Chaotic Battlefield (80 or more players can join)
1) will be a chaotic battlefield battlefield of multi-point, the first integrator to reach 2000 points wins.
2) Daily "Emergency! Beliefs of war" and Zhou common tasks "battlefield! Glory of victory" to join the battle with chaos-related content: 40 -79 level players can only access "Emergency! Beliefs of war - Attica ruins "task; 80 and above level players will be randomized to receive daily" Emergency! beliefs of war - Attica trace "or" Emergency! beliefs of war - chaotic battlefield. " .

C. Autumn series theme everyday play
Autumn theme task [Mid-Autumn Festival! Osmanthus wine fantasy] , to be completed once per day;
Autumn theme activities [in the autumn! Moon cake big bang] , every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday to participate in a day to complete a second;
Note: while closing activities [Tanabata! Zi and Chun Li]

D. Open Virgo copies [awakening! Sharjah six]
Copy [awakening! Sharjah six] every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to participate in a day to complete a second;
NOTE: Close the active [Battle! Lion fangs]      
E. Weeks often active task [challenge! Saint limit]
Eight times a week to complete the task, players get clearance tasks of varying difficulty that the award and title;

3 - new features
A. mentoring system:

Level ≥ 60 magnitude, and combat power ≥ 30000 players can Shoutu;
Level ≤ 60 level players can coach;
Master also has a maximum number of the master's apprentice has been associated with a number of disciples;
In addition to right-apprentice role, the system also provides automatic push function, in line with the conditions of large apprentice master interface can push information on registration, allow the system to quickly help you find apprentice;
Apprentice apprenticeship in upgrades and when you can get the master morality rewards, ethics with sacred mentoring mentoring award redemption NPC Redeem lucrative rewards.

B. Stargazing System:
When the player reaches 65 in the character interface opens.
C. - offerings systems:
Open Cloth offerings capabilities, high-grade silver and 12 gold Cloth Cloth can offerings of both.
D. friendship skill system
When a team has a player with at least two other players friendliness meet 300 or more, the probability is triggered when the fighting powerful combination friendship skills.
If you meet the conditions friendliness of the players while wearing a Gold Cloth, will have probability of triggering the legendary forbidden technology "Athena's amazing."

4 - New Cloth
A. high-grade silver Cloth

10 new sets of high-grade silver Cloth, fighting spirit and the corresponding skills, players can respectively 86 and 96 level, the NPC silver craftsmen to obtain.

B. sacred secular clothing
Open five Xiaoqiang Cloth star cast cap to 48, while star cast of 40 are promoted into gold edition sacred clothing, star cast to 48 are promoted to sacred clothing color version.
C. Aries - day your star
Add Aries day your star can be used at NPC Pandora Aries shards and other materials available.
D. Gold Cloth Cloak
New batch of wind equipment, require players to obtain Gold Cloth, can activate the corresponding shape cloak;
In Attica chaotic battlefield sites and get materials, "Gods Memorial Ceremony page" in the cloak merchant exchange;
If the top three players receive battle points will be added for more "Gods Memorial Ceremony page" (limited to 2 times a day).

5 - The new props
A. New mounts: Store shelves, "falling Sakula Heart", "silver star", available "Pegasus · wing loaded" with props "falling Sakula Heart", "silver star", converted into the new mounts thin cherry drop · Knight and Blade Runner · storm.
B. Small Partners: new eruption of small partner "Moe bunny" has a chance to become Meng metaplasia to the explosion of the "bunny" Oh!
C. New Fashion: Added Venus suit and sea breeze series suits, men's glasses.
Optimizing content:
● Improve the Gold Cloth Cloth skills, and five small strong skill damage value;
● New Star dollar, players can place in the NPC Gold craftsmen Jonathan Gold Cloth exchange gain star cast with a star element;
● Optimize reborn! Requiem sacred pre-event processes;
● super run and snowman abducting activities adjustment
Enhance the activity of the two activities and experience rewards, while adjusting Hours:
Super run on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday open abducting a snowman on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday opening.
● optimize the skills in complex terrain release fluency;
● Optimize the stage guidelines: Increase Cloth star cast, shaped, small universe star power value, ruler practice stage combat power and other new guidelines targets;
● Open the small universe of Star-Soul System 90 or more holes.

Source : http://seiya.wanmei.com/news/gamebroad/20130909/149848.shtml

Last edited by BadPicollo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: "Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 pm

woaw great patch!!! Im gonna download now the patch to dont wait when its come out and join fast :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 pm

New silver cloth? Is that right or just an error form the translator?
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Rockyo wrote:New silver cloth? Is that right or just an error form the translator?
Idk.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by xfoxiex Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 am

I just updated my game with the updater from 0.97 to 0.99. Should i download the patch that u mentioned in this post?
xfoxiex
xfoxiex
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 am

I think we gonna have it next week
from the past experience
they test it at their test server first
and the following week we have it

that's what I assuming so far @.@
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dynn Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:53 am

theres a new slot in PJ what is it?
dynn
dynn
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 am

There is an inspection?? :| Oke I have a problem when I want to open the launcher does not appear, a box with a button that says P2P has something to do with the inspection or I have to re-download it from back.
:kawaii_cat_09: Sorry for the question but I have a week just playing SSO ofcourse am newbie XD
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 pm

blackpegasus wrote:There is an inspection?? :| Oke I have a problem when I want to open the launcher does not appear, a box with a button that says P2P has something to do with the inspection or I have to re-download it from back.
:kawaii_cat_09: Sorry for the question but I have a week just playing SSO ofcourse am newbie XD
When you saw the P2P button make sure that you press it.After pressed you will see that your client its gonna be updating to the recent version that its 0.0.99.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 pm

No sorry XC im sure that i press the button"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch Xc11 but it desapear and launcher dosent appear i have 2 days and already reinstalled the game but its the same .:Vegetaover9000  Some one have the same trouble????? can some one help me with that?
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:49 pm

blackpegasus wrote:No sorry XC im sure that i press the button"Saint Seiya" September 10 update patch Xc11 but it desapear and launcher dosent appear i have 2 days and already reinstalled the game but  its the same .:Vegetaover9000  Some one have the same trouble????? can some one help me with that?
If that happend then you need to download each manual update and patch it until you get the recent version. Here´s the link: http://seiya.wanmei.com/download/patch.htm before download the patch please take a look the version of your recent installed client.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 pm

but if i download the full client
???
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:33 pm

I note something on my patcher folder P2P uptdates is empty if i put the last patch the game will work?? u have something on taht folder ty for ur time
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

I don't know if what I'm about to say it's on the first post (cause I barely understand that translator's english) but I'm gonna say it anyways...
Today, I logged in and I unlocked the 3rd tab from MVIP Section... and I didn't cash yet since the time I cashed 2k cp...
This means that now to unlock this MVIP LV3 u no longer need 3k cp, u need 2k cp or less.
Well, just a fact for those who cash like me : )
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dynn Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:00 pm

can you show me the picture sonwest please?
dynn
dynn
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am

What picture?
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainy Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 am

SonWest wrote:I don't know if what I'm about to say it's on the first post (cause I barely understand that translator's english) but I'm gonna say it anyways...
Today, I logged in and I unlocked the 3rd tab from MVIP Section... and I didn't cash yet since the time I cashed 2k cp...
This means that now to unlock this MVIP LV3 u no longer need 3k cp, u need 2k cp or less.
Well, just a fact for those who cash like me : )
can u show me the 3rd tab of the MVIP pls Son? and can u explain better how u did?
Tainy
Tainy
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

There is nothing to show really...
Look, this is simple...
In the past, whenever u cashed with real money, u get VIP icon right next to the minimap, ok?
Well, u also have sort of a VIP LVL... U can increase this lvl by cashing more and more... If u press in this VIP buttom u will see how much exp u have (ur exp of VIP is equal to the ammount of cash u buy with real money). You can also see a tab that says MVIP... If u press this u will be able to see 3 more tabs, nothing weird about the first 2 but the 3rd one is special and can only be unlocked If u buy 3k cashpoint. This third tab allows u to get prices like orange stars, but today after I patched to the newest version of the game, I logged in and automatically my VIP LVL was LV3.
I have cashed only 1 time for 2k cash points and I haven't cashed since that time... So, obviously u no longer need to buy 3k points to unlock this 3rd tab.
Understood?
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainy Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 am

SonWest wrote:There is nothing to show really...
Look, this is simple...
In the past, whenever u cashed with real money, u get VIP icon right next to the minimap, ok?
Well, u also have sort of a VIP LVL... U can increase this lvl by cashing more and more... If u press in this VIP buttom u will see how much exp u have (ur exp of VIP is equal to the ammount of cash u buy with real money). You can also see a tab that says MVIP... If u press this u will be able to see 3 more tabs, nothing weird about the first 2 but the 3rd one is special and can only be unlocked If u buy 3k cashpoint. This third tab allows u to get prices like orange stars, but today after I patched to the newest version of the game, I logged in and automatically my VIP LVL was LV3.
I have cashed only 1 time for 2k cash points and I haven't cashed since that time... So, obviously u no longer need to buy 3k points to unlock this 3rd tab.
Understood?
you mean buy buying 3 codes for 1000 cp at the same time and use it at the same time too?
Tainy
Tainy
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dynn Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

i bought 8k cash points, and im not able to see the 2nd tab, a msg appears, and theres no 3rd tab neither, its weird then or maybe i should wait for my first week to see thoses tabs.
dynn
dynn
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by yukeee Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 am

Did u guys see the new black clothes? They're versions of the gold cloths.
Don't know how to get them, though.
yukeee
yukeee
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 am

black clothes REALY?? nice update , and the God Clothes ????dosent appear on the update??
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:34 am

Guys i need help , already download the full client version and the P2P button keep appears i press it but it does nothing.PLZ help me i want to play the game too much but i dont know what to do:bardockfacepal 
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by blackpegasus Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:17 am

FIXED FINALLY ON 2 DAYS xd sorry guys for be so anoying but i use windows update and ready saint seiya online is working ty too much
:cheers: :cheers: :afro: 
blackpegasus
blackpegasus
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation ??

Post by fritz12 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

i can't install this patch ''PACK VERSION IS LOWER THEN LOCAL VERSION STOPPING UPDATE'' i am already update or no? local versios 0.99
fritz12
fritz12
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: