Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Cloth Permanent - How can I get it?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Gold Cloth Permanent - How can I get it?

Post by leolionheart Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:29 am

I not find a topic teaching how to do this, and i want much just to know, because i can do one for myself easy, i just want know the way to do it.
leolionheart
leolionheart
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Star Re: Gold Cloth Permanent - How can I get it?

Post by SonWest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 am

If u mean evolving ur starter bronze cloth to Gold, yes it can be done.
But if u mean getting a Leo, Piscis, acuarius, saggitarious, and the rest... then u should quit that idea, very few chinese players actually have these cloths and at the moment, its out of any foreigner reach, it's too hard to be done by us right now, maybe not in the future, but future meaning long time ahead.
Anyway, here is a guide, thou it's just a guide, doesn't mean anyone every did it xd
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by leolionheart Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 am

Thank you for help me, now i know what to do... but this part u say "...then u should quit that idea..." have no appliance 4 me...

I always reach my goals. :D

When i do my Pisces Gold Cloth i'll back here to show...

My main cloth is Dragon lvl 18, it's gold already.

Really ty very much for help me :D
leolionheart
leolionheart
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:01 am

leolionheart wrote:Thank you for help me, now i know what to do... but this part u say "...then u should quit that idea..." have no appliance 4 me...

I always reach my goals. :D

When i do my Pisces Gold Cloth i'll back here to show...

My main cloth is Dragon lvl 18, it's gold already.

Really ty very much for help me :D

u need a ton of cash to get it #,#
because u need 12 * 3 parts of the gold cloth
and the 3rd part is quite expensive about 15m++ each #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoNinja Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm

SonWest wrote:If u mean evolving ur starter bronze cloth to Gold, yes it can be done.
But if u mean getting a Leo, Piscis, acuarius, saggitarious, and the rest... then u should quit that idea, very few chinese players actually have these cloths and at the moment, its out of any foreigner reach, it's too hard to be done by us right now, maybe not in the future, but future meaning long time ahead.
Anyway, here is a guide, thou it's just a guide, doesn't mean anyone every did it xd
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

don't say something like that please!
i'm lvl 77 97k power level and i have 55million!
so yes it's possible! as soon as i get the lvl 80, i will have the permission and buy the entire set!
let me one more week and you will have my sceenshot!

Neo
NeoNinja
NeoNinja
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by lolekol12 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

I like the attitude of NeoNinja, of course it is possible, even the way is not that hard, I will have my Leo in a month from now I presume:) so do not bullshit anyone saying crap such as "quit this idea." LOL

"Alternatively, you're given the option to purchase an entire set at once, at the cost of 50mil tickets + the permission slip.
Most players have chosen this route over the coin method, as inflation is just around the corner in the server that we play in."

Sooooo easy :)
lolekol12
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Look, that attitude doesn't apply for this gold cloth, this is different, its out of out reach, go ahead and try, u'll see what im talking about. This is reality game..
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:59 pm

lolekol12 wrote:I like the attitude of NeoNinja, of course it is possible, even the way is not that hard, I will have my Leo in a month from now I presume:) so do not bullshit anyone saying crap such as "quit this idea." LOL

"Alternatively, you're given the option to purchase an entire set at once, at the cost of 50mil tickets + the permission slip.
Most players have chosen this route over the coin method, as inflation is just around the corner in the server that we play in."

Sooooo easy :)

Easy? Really?

Do you guys have max relationship with the saint which cloth you want? (press V)

Do you guys think is easy to collect 50millions GOLD COUPONS (not cash gold) for ONE set? (you need 11)

Do you guys think is easy to end up in the top 50 of the WEEKLY tournament to get 1 athena tear (you need 25 to one permision slip or 100 gold parts (i have been playing since a long time and I have only 6)

Please you can be as possitive as you want but do not fool yourself. 57 millions (I am assuming this are gold) will buy you less than 3 "arm parts" in the AH IF you find the ones you want.
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

They think they Pro and it's easy for them... don't waste ur time, just let them try and they'll see how difficult it is. They're just blind to the thruth cause they haven't tried it yet.
If I didn't give him the guide he didn't even know how to do it, so... anyway, yes pls go ahead and try, be my guest... go get 25 athena's tears or 100x gold cloth broken pieces go get 50 million tickets and go max ur faction towards one saint and go buy cloth please, be my guest... go go
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by seiro du félorn Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:11 pm

The faction score with a gold saint give a pack with 2 parts of his cloth.

Yon don't need to have a high relatioship with aiolia to buy the leo cloth.

You need the letter ( ok, 50 gold fragment is not very easy to get) and 50 M ticket (no gold coins).

I get 3 M tickets per day, so in 3 week, i get 50 M tickets.

The real problem is the 50 gold fragments and the cosmo required.

And for 50 M, you don't get 1/12 set, you get the entire cloth. ( the cloth part give you the gold cloth by the photo album, the 50 M tickets give you you the cloth like silver and bronze cloth)
seiro du félorn
seiro du félorn
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 am

seiro du félorn wrote:The faction score with a gold saint give a pack with 2 parts of his cloth.

Yon don't need to have a high relatioship with aiolia to buy the leo cloth.

You need the letter ( ok, 50 gold fragment is not very easy to get) and 50 M ticket (no gold coins).

I get 3 M tickets per day, so in 3 week, i get 50 M tickets.

The real problem is the 50 gold fragments and the cosmo required.

And for 50 M, you don't get 1/12 set, you get the entire cloth. ( the cloth part give you the gold cloth by the photo album, the 50 M tickets give you you the cloth like silver and bronze cloth)

50m ticket gives u 1 head, 1 torso, 1 arms
and u need 12 of them to complete the photobook and after that a quest to defeat the cloth's saint is appear
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:47 am

U need 100 (not 50, 100) gold fragments 100 bronze fragments and 100 silver fragments... bronze and silver are easy cake but gold... This for the permision slip, or get 25 athena's tears which is also hard.
And yes, kaixa is correct, see this is why I know u won't get the cloth... u just assume things and u claim u can do it easily...
If u go to NPC, u can buy each part for 500k tradable coins, but ur giving another option where u can buy a gold cloth box for 50m non-tradable coins.
For ur information, this box isn't the cloth or smthing... this box coints 1 head, 1 torse and 1 forearm. Which means this is 1 set, and u need 12 sets (each set is 3 parts of the cloth). U call it a photoalbum or idk what.. it's the same, u still need 12 of these gold boxes
So... don't come saying u can do it easy when kaixa and I are telling u for fact, u won't get it as easy as u think, why u think almost no chinese players have them? only a few and no foreigner..?
And the ones who already have these cloths is because they pay with money to buy cash and make it easier...
And please no one compare gold starter cloth with getting real gold cloth, the difficulty is so far...
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:48 am

SonWest wrote:U need 100 (not 50, 100) gold fragments 100 bronze fragments and 100 silver fragments... bronze and silver are easy cake but gold... This for the permision slip, or get 25 athena's tears which is also hard.
And yes, kaixa is correct, see this is why I know u won't get the cloth... u just assume things and u claim u can do it easily...
If u go to NPC, u can buy each part for 500k tradable coins, but ur giving another option where u can buy a gold cloth box for 50m non-tradable coins.
For ur information, this box isn't the cloth or smthing... this box coints 1 head, 1 torse and 1 forearm. Which means this is 1 set, and u need 12 sets (each set is 3 parts of the cloth). U call it a photoalbum or idk what.. it's the same, u still need 12 of these gold boxes
So... don't come saying u can do it easy when kaixa and I are telling u for fact, u won't get it as easy as u think, why u think almost no chinese players have them? only a few and no foreigner..?
And the ones who already have these cloths is because they pay with money to buy cash and make it easier...
And please no one compare gold starter cloth with getting real gold cloth, the difficulty is so far...

as time goes by, more and more gold clothes popped up

and gold clothes are weaker than starter clothes

the only problem we have is about the 3rd component which hard to get ,quite expensive and only a few ppl sell them
I believe this problem is easy to them heavy casher #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am

kaixa123 wrote:
Are you sure gold cloth are weaker than starter? i can't belive this... because all op players use gold cloth so gold is better i think.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 am

BadPicollo wrote:
kaixa123 wrote:
Are you sure gold cloth are weaker than starter? i can't belive this... because all op players use gold cloth so gold is better i think.

1st of all gold clothes max lvl is 32 while starter clothes is 48

2nd : lvl32 gold cloth only got about 1,8k-2k more cosmo then lvl 33 starter while the cost of upgrading the gold clothes far more expensive then upgrading starter clothes
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by leolionheart Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Don't understand... just because it's hard for you guys, don't mean it's soooo hard for everyone... i have 10/9/12 pieces from Pisces gold cloth now...

I make a question asking for help, you guys don't need to be agressive and all just because i say it'll be easy.

However... thank you again SonWest.
leolionheart
leolionheart
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

No problem, no one is being aggresive, just telling u what we know, and as we're writing u may missunderstand are writing.
Yea, gold cloth are weaker since starter cloth lvl will keep on increasing, at some point gold cloth will be useless compared to this since at some point, starter cloth will get to Divine state, Idk how u call it in english but in spanish we call it the Divine Cloth. Because of this I assumed time ago gold cloth will be weaker than starter, but heavy cashers get them cause RIGHT NOW, gold cloth is the most powerful cloth in game, since they're heavy cashers when starter becomes the most OP ones, they can keep on upgrading it, since I'm very sure they already have very high lvl starter cloth.
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Yeah starters will eventually go to god cloths but not only gold cloth are now better but they are like 10 times cooler so...

BTW its waaa easier to upgrade a Gold Cloth than a starter, since it used the secondary kind of blood.
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:04 am

Yea, but to actually get the gold cloth is hard cause of the freaking forearm is so expensive. Anyway after u get it, easy to upgrade thou like u say.
This is why better start working on ur starter upgrade. I mean start working on, not focus on, u're better of staying with silver tier 2 +16 and after that focus on starter
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:39 am

SonWest wrote:Yea, but to actually get the gold cloth is hard cause of the freaking forearm is so expensive. Anyway after u get it, easy to upgrade thou like u say.
This is why better start working on ur starter upgrade. I mean start working on, not focus on, u're better of staying with silver tier 2 +16 and after that focus on starter

agreed 100%
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:47 am

Rockyo wrote:Yeah starters will eventually go to god cloths but not only gold cloth are now better but they are like 10 times cooler so...

BTW its waaa easier to upgrade a Gold Cloth than a starter, since it used the secondary kind of blood.

gold clothes and starter clothes use the same blood

but the materials for gold clothes is all the way more expensive than starter clothes
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Well, it really doesn't matter u should do what I said
SonWest wrote:This is why better start working on ur starter upgrade. I mean start working on, not focus on, u're better of staying with silver tier 2 +16 and after that focus on starter
Best way
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hieiiganashi Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Gold Cloths skills are way better than starter.

In two or three weeks I´ll have my Capricon Gold Cloth finally.
hieiiganashi
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

hieiiganashi wrote:Gold Cloths skills are way better than starter.

do you mind to post the progress of your capricorn's photobook?
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hieiiganashi Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 am

kaixa123 wrote:
hieiiganashi wrote:Gold Cloths skills are way better than starter.

do you mind to post the progress of your capricorn's photobook?

Here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hieiiganashi
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top