Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-30 Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exclamation 7-30 Update

Post by kaixa123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 pm

http://bbs.games.qq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1206974

this is the patch note for the update today #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Exclamation Re: 7-30 Update

Post by BadPicollo Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks, here is translated:
Athena's saints are:

In order to make the sanctuary the better to resist the invasion of evil, Sanctuary the regiment on July 30, 2013 (Tuesday) morning 07:00~08:00 on all server maintenance updates, maintenance is expected to last approximately 60 minutes. Then invite all of security line in advance, so as to avoid unnecessary losses. According to the progress of the maintenance work, opening time are likely to advance or delay the server please the Saints tell each other, closely monitoring the official website announcements. This inconvenience for everyone, please forgive me.

Warm Tip: after noon on July 30, the player can go to the sanctuary to find welfare Ambassador to collect star 500 coupons and experience rewards. Rewards receive deadline July 31.

Updates are as follows:

"Extensions" system:

1. how to become a promoter:

More than 30 players, Ambassador can become promoters of the game! After the dialogue with the sanctuary the NPC fire fire, option "promotional information" in the invitation code, is that you as a Saint Seiya game promoters invite code.

2. how to optimize:

You only need to copy option "promotional information" option in the content, transmitted to other players, when they landed in the game when the role is created, enter your promoters invite code, you become their gaming promoters!

3. the promotion of human welfare:

Enter your invitation code entering the game, players will earn the ultimate novice when spree!

Also, if you are promoting people within the game (whether it is not a server and you) when opened monthly recharge MVIP privilege privilege package, you will receive a 10% Star tickets returned to the welfare, direct to your mailbox!

Promotion of more players, the more, the incentives, the more lucrative.

Gold service update reads as follows:

Open monthly activity "close fighting! The fangs of the lion ", more than 30 players can participate in:

Closed midsummer task "Midsummer dream nights"

Close the monthly activity "fighting! The front line of cancer! ”。

Has substantially increased and improved personal challenges a copy "stars of the epic" game content.

Fantasy Monster raised its trial experience.

Improved hero arena hero points sweepstakes award.

Subdivision a hero replica boss difficulty

[Hero] ten wind cave and [hero] shooter Hearts boss difficulty, added "select" more difficult and "divine paternity", and adjust the difficulty the boss drops;

Increased copy kills the hero was "divine paternity" difficult boss corresponds to the achievements and titles;

Hero heart of wind cave with heroes of the shooter of the Decade, falling soul of Heroes gain experience after using weight lifting, after upgrading to twice times before.

Activities "the abyss! End of the magic stars "adjustment

Increase physical strength back, adjusted the distribution of some monster.

"Attica relic" battlefield adjustment

Shorten "Attica relic" war duration, raised its charge! Battle and experience of faith rewarded, and sharply lifted the golden ticket awards.

Galaxy lists optimization adjustments:

Drug resistance in the lists will enter into force no longer,

Cancel the winning streak to score bonus.

Substantially reduced following the death of the boss of the world heritage treasure chests of the acquisition time of the drop.

Use a RAID card mop-up activities to enhance the experience.

Corps qualifying Group week of the regiment can be random in God gold Holy garments components 15, 25 random gold Holy garments components, 32 random gold Holy garments components, by the head of the armed forces to receive and assign.

New continuous shaped features.

Article Exchange feature added bulk Exchange.

Small space-star soul interface optimization, increase level soul with the stars type shows.

Combat Wings require interval modified, modified to 4W forces wings before the class 66 (not including level 66) reached will activate, 10W,12.5W,15W forces wings prior to class 86 (not level 86) reached will activate.

Golden Holy garments with skills in the release itself when harm reduction 30%.

Fairy optimization skills, area of wills in Hades Kamui modify cooling time under 60 seconds, Star wall barrier treatment increases 50%.

Through the sacred garments of gold pieces second gold exchange garments, debris consumption reduced to 50.

Promoted more than 60 active treasure chest reward, and more than 70 in the first three stalls activity treasure chest probabilistic outputs Holy garments of gold pieces.

Report cheats feature on-line:

In order to purify the game environment, everyone a safe, healthy world, reporting of cheats features formally launched.

If you find the cheats at the world channel chat message, you can right-player names linked directly, click on the "report liar". Your report information be verified, we will gag the crook roles, the harsh treatment.

I hope we can work together with everyone to act, Saint Seiya game world a better place!

T-voting feature on-line copy:

Squadron leader or head of a copy you can right-kicked off the team on the team member's vote, when more than half of the members when they agreed, the player will leave the team.

"Extensions" system:

1. how to become a promoter:

More than 30 players, Ambassador can become promoters of the game! After the dialogue with the sanctuary the NPC fire fire, option "promotional information" in the invitation code, is that you as a Saint Seiya game promoters invite code.

2. how to optimize:

You only need to copy option "promotional information" option in the content, transmitted to other players, when they landed in the game when the role is created, enter your promoters invite code, you become their gaming promoters!

3. the promotion of human welfare:

Enter your invitation code entering the game, players will earn the ultimate novice when spree!

Also, if you are promoting people within the game (whether it is not a server and you) when opened monthly recharge MVIP privilege privilege package, you will receive a 10% Star tickets returned to the welfare, direct to your mailbox!

Promotion of more players, the more, the incentives, the more lucrative.

Flower top awards update:

Flower top weekly ranking rewards, unique exclusive title of special effects the increase lasts for a week. Top 10 players available.

Time to adjust the server process:

Fully half of all servers open new process.

Acting Head of Corps-active Week awards to raise incentives, Member Rewards removed contribution deductions.

Of the Saint Seiya operations team

Monday, July 29, 2013
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

Nice!
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by oGSRebirth Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 am

I freaked out for a second when it logged me off. lol cannot wait until it is back on.
oGSRebirth
oGSRebirth
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 am

Weirdly enough i don't really see those changes in the game as right now. Tier 2,3 and 4 wings are still capped at lvl 79. I did see that weird promotion thing but I couldn't find out how to do it, you need to enter in the website and then enter a code but I do not know where in the website.
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by supermonteiro Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Same here. I say none of those changes at all. And the cancer and healing athena events arent closed either.
supermonteiro
supermonteiro
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockyo Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 am

Still no changes and its weird since I saw a chinese forum with screenshots of the ew leo daily and the wing things.
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 am

Rockyo wrote:Still no changes and its weird since I saw a chinese forum with screenshots of the ew leo daily and the wing things.

we will have another maintenace on next tuesday

after that we will completely updated

I read it from chinese forum so just wait and we'll see if it true or not #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by hieiiganashi Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:02 pm

These updates are in Gold Server(Test Server), we´ll have them next week.
hieiiganashi
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by supermonteiro Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 pm

So its confirmed that these will go live tonight?
Just checking if it got it right, I can now get my tier 2 wings up to lvl 85 instead of lvl 79?
On top of that, W = 10k power? So the wings require 40k, 100k, 125k and 150k?
supermonteiro
supermonteiro
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 pm

what u mean "W=10K power"?
So, nothing will change for wings tier 1?
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by supermonteiro Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm

SonWest wrote:what u mean "W=10K power"?
So, nothing will change for wings tier 1?

Combat Wings require interval modified, modified to 4W forces wings before the class 66 (not including level 66) reached will activate, 10W,12.5W,15W forces wings prior to class 86 (not level 86) reached will activate.

There, he says the 4W wings ( i assume 4w = 40k power ) can be unlocked prior to lvl 66 (instead of 60), and the others prior to lvl 86.
supermonteiro
supermonteiro
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 pm

oh so, after today's update I would be able to kep lvling up to 65, without going further i still will be able to get 40k wings?
That would be awesome but ... I'm scared i go to 65 and then if i don't get wings I would die haha
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kaixa123 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:02 pm

in chinese W = wan means 10k

maintenace will come in the next 8hours and will last for 1hour

and that what they said but still I have to look at it #,#
kaixa123
kaixa123
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

God, how can I or anyone check out if this is real? I mean hitting LV65 and still be able to get 40k wings? sounds like only way is to try it xD I'm scared
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by supermonteiro Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:58 pm

what about today's patch? any news?
supermonteiro
supermonteiro
Silver Saint
Silver Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Veral Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

got kicked off the game, and managed to update to .88 or whatever the new version is, tho idk if the servers are still down or not since i cant get in game
Veral
Veral
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum