Saint Seiya Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Post by BadPicollo Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:54 pm

All episodes: http://www.tv.com/shows/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas/watch/
Hey i search in google but i can't find anything about continuation of the Saint seiy lost of canvas the end is hard to understand, why they make only 26 episode, why they stop continue lost of canvas ?
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zollty

Back to top Go down

Discussion Re: Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Post by Rockyo Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

The manga was finished but the anime wasn't doing so good so they only made two seasons (total of 26 ovas).
Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 pm

The anime was very good, better than omega
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm

LOL anythings better than omega. It's so bad! I don't know how they managed to butcher a good show.

And don't get me started on the weakness thing they made. This ain't poke'mon. -____-
Zellion
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion Wam6v8
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

BadPicollo wrote:Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion Wam6v8

lmao HAHA
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by raditzroom Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm

yeah.. in manga. we can't see the true Athena.

True Athena:

the last LC OVA eps 26, its from manga vol. 10 from 26 vol. in manga we can see Tenma father (Mephistopheles) & his mother (Owl). both they are a Spectre. also in LC manga, we can see Seiya (in coma) after he was stabbed by Hades sword (heaven chapter -overture- movie 2005). and the last chapeter in LC manga we can see the beginning of Roshi Dohko, and Popo Aries Shion.

LC create by TMS Entertainment (Detective Conan, BT'X (14th Kurumada sensei manga & inspired by Saint Seiya manga) , Shin Megami Tensei, Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Akira, etc) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

maybe LC OVA stop. cause, its dvd sales do not sell well. but i hope they wanna create the 3rd session until end. this the best shonen anime for me.. hehe
raditzroom
raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 am

raditzroom wrote:yeah.. in manga. we can't see the true Athena.

True Athena:

the last LC OVA eps 26, its from manga vol. 10 from 26 vol. in manga we can see Tenma father (Mephistopheles) & his mother (Owl). both they are a Spectre. also in LC manga, we can see Seiya (in coma) after he was stabbed by Hades sword (heaven chapter -overture- movie 2005). and the last chapeter in LC manga we can see the beginning of Roshi Dohko, and Popo Aries Shion.

LC create by TMS Entertainment (Detective Conan,  BT'X (14th Kurumada sensei manga & inspired by Saint Seiya manga) , Shin Megami Tensei, Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Akira, etc) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

maybe LC OVA stop. cause, its dvd sales do not sell well. but i hope they wanna create the 3rd session until end. this the best shonen anime for me.. hehe  
or maybe because Kurumada back to TOEI animation ... because after the end of LC OVA ... Omega is release on TV ... and Kurumada back to TOEI animation ... it means the compyright of SS back to TOEI anim.
aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 am

TMS can release the third season of Lost Canvas if they want, but the japanese didn't really buy the idea, and the ending in the manga is kind of rushed. For worst that Omega is, it is not done by Kurumada, is not canon and it has nothing to do with Lost Canvas getting the plug pulled by TMS. Some say that the bad popularity of Lost Canvas has to do with Next Dimension, since both are about the same Sacred War, but one is canon (official) and done by Kurumada, while the other, well, isn't.
In my opinion I really like Lost Canvas, they give more space to the Gold Saints, which are my favorite saints, even though they're too similar to the original ones. My only real complaint is Yuzuriha's Cloth, I mean, I know that the female saints never got real Clothes in the series, but Yuzuriha wears the cloth of Fanservice, I think she is less protected with her saint cloth than with her regular clothes. Asides from that it's really great.
GreenLizzard
GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 am

it's sad that LC isn't canon

it kinda matches up to me specially what hades says to seiya  I guess ill give ND a read(even tho I don't like the art....G is worse imo lol never read might just for the story)
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 am

Just for curiosity, I was looking for this image since I posted. All the gold saints in their original manga art, anime, episode G, Next Dimension, Lost Canvas and Omega:
Spoiler:
GreenLizzard
GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:30 am

Deimo wrote:it's  sad that LC isn't canon

it kinda matches up to me specially what hades says to seiya  I guess ill give ND a read(even tho I don't like the art....G is worse imo lol never read might just for the story)
IMO ND is more epic than LC, because the story scope is huge & the continuing story from Original Seiya (Athena & other Bronze Time travell, The Fallen Angel, Sacred War in Tenma era, the other new deities in future beseide Alone/Hades in the past and seiya fate in the future). But LC have its own charm, i like both the story, IMO LC is Story "What If" from ND, so i enjoy them Both ...
In My Country (Indonesia) last month has recently published Lost Canvas & Episode G manga Volume 1 :D 
This month will published the 2nd Volume.
Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion 1SaintSeiya_TheLostCanvas-01_FID_260x400Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion 1000896_670000999692706_916048211_n
aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 am

aco wrote:
Deimo wrote:it's  sad that LC isn't canon

IMO ND is more epic than LC, because the story scope is huge & the continuing story from Original Seiya (Athena & other Bronze Time travell, The Fallen Angel, Sacred War in Tenma era, the other new deities in future beseide Alone/Hades in the past and seiya fate in the future). But LC have its own charm, i like both the story, IMO LC is Story "What If" from ND, so i enjoy them Both ...
In My Country (Indonesia) last month has recently published Lost Canvas & Episode G manga Volume 1 :D 
This month will published the 2nd Volume.
Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion 1SaintSeiya_TheLostCanvas-01_FID_260x400Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion 1000896_670000999692706_916048211_n

wait ND tells us what happened to seyia after the fight with hades? D: now I MUST read it.

the main reason I even liked LC was because I believed it was the prequel to the original but a few ppl here told me it was non - canon :(

the art work in LC was glorious so that was a selling point for me :)

nice covers ^^
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 am

Deimo wrote:
wait ND tells us what happened to seyia after the fight with hades? D: now I MUST read it.

the main reason I even liked LC was because I believed it was the prequel to the original but a few ppl here told me it was non - canon :(

the art work in LC was glorious so that was a selling point for me :)

nice covers ^^

Yup it's tell the story after the Hades event on SS original, Seiya has wounded and paralyzed. He cannot speak or move (like in Overture Movie) because the curse from Hades sword that will kill him in three days. Athena and the Saint Andromeda Shun travels back in time with the aid of Chronos, but he sends them further back than intended so that they end up during the previous holy war (Tenma & Alone era but no Athena present, just read you will understand why is there no Athena in that Era). Athena is turned into a baby, but is saved from harm by a Gold Saint of that time as it turns out the leader of the Sanctuary is in league with Hades (Diff. from LC story line that almost all Character in Athena side's is a good guy). Shun meet Tenma in that Era and explain the Situation from the Future. Now Shun & Tenma races to rescue Athena in the Top of Sanctuary. 12 Zodiac Temple All over again ... Just Read it, its great manga ... :D
i like the event when Shiryu met Dohko in the past :D
Gold Saint Rescue Baby Athena !!! Spoiler alert !!:
aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by raditzroom Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:57 pm

ND is the next story after Hades arc. the story said they travel back to pre-seiya era. meet Tenma and etc. but honestly ND stop without ending. cause, the new project Female Pegasus Saintia - Sho. will come at September 2013.
raditzroom
raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 pm

raditzroom wrote:ND is the next story after Hades arc. the story said they travel back to pre-seiya era. meet Tenma and etc. but honestly ND stop without ending. cause, the new project Female Pegasus Saintia - Sho. will come at September 2013.

I don't think it will affect ND in any way, Saintia Shô is done by Chimaki Kuori and is going to replace Episode G that is ending. The reason ND has stopped for now is just because Kurumada is that slow to write and release new things, that's why in the original anime it had so many fillers, the anime would catch up with the manga all the time.
GreenLizzard
GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by SonWest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

lol, I don't wanna spoil anyone so I won't say anything about omega but that it doesn't suck, sure the beggining did but then by the end it gets quite sweet and season 2 looking good for me :P just watch it entirely. As for lost canvas, it sux they didn't continue but omega gets more rating and money so... nothing we can do about it D: Hopefully, lets wait for next dimension becoming anime so we can watch more of seiya !
SonWest
SonWest
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Omega is not the best serries but i like watch saint seiya.
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm

I like next dimension. But I wish they'd got Shiori Teshirogi to illustrate the manga. It would make it so much better.

Don't get me wrong, I like the original. But Shiro's work really brings the story to life.
Zellion
Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by raditzroom Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Celeris, Saint of the Constellation Minor Horse:

http://www.laquintacasa.com/board/245-saint-seiya-omega/9992-saint-seiya-ii-stagione-spoiler-e-anteprime-parte-2/page89

Athena discovers the location of the castle where lives Palas. PallasBelta City is guarded by seven castles. To defeat Palas and pallasites, Seiya, Koga and the others go to PallasBelta.
Europe is on the path of Koga and the others, but Eden appears and displays a new power of Orion.(Archange had already translated )
In the next edition of the magazine appears Celeris, Saint of the Constellation Minor Horse.

TOEI create new character in Omega..
raditzroom
raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

So Eden is good or evil ?
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aco Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 am

raditzroom wrote:ND is the next story after Hades arc. the story said they travel back to pre-seiya era. meet Tenma and etc. but honestly ND stop without ending. cause, the new project Female Pegasus Saintia - Sho. will come at September 2013.

ND not stop, because Sainta Sho authored by another mangaka (not authored by Masami Kurumada) ... just like LC and Episode G ... Sainto Sho is Spin Off to, since all Kurumada project has been complete (Saint Seiya Online and CGI movie), he continued authoring ND from early 2013 ... and now the rumor said Kurumada want to intruduce new Gods in ND new chapter ...
aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Yup it's tell the story after the Hades event on SS original, Seiya has wounded and paralyzed. He cannot speak or move (like in Overture Movie) because the curse from Hades sword that will kill him in three days. Athena and the Saint Andromeda Shun travels back in time with the aid of Chronos, but he sends them further back than intended so that they end up during the previous holy war (Tenma & Alone era but no Athena present, just read you will understand why is there no Athena in that Era). Athena is turned into a baby, but is saved from harm by a Gold Saint of that time as it turns out the leader of the Sanctuary is in league with Hades (Diff. from LC story line that almost all Character in Athena side's is a good guy). Shun meet Tenma in that Era and explain the Situation from the Future. Now Shun & Tenma races to rescue Athena in the Top of Sanctuary. 12 Zodiac Temple All over again ... Just Read it, its great manga ... :D
i like the event when Shiryu met Dohko in the past :D
Gold Saint Rescue Baby Athena !!! Spoiler alert !!:

O_O' wow that is all

i'll give it a read later today ^^'
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:41 pm

BadPicollo wrote:Omega is not the best serries but i like watch saint seiya.

yeah I agree on this just don't like the pokemon idea

and they hinted at the beginning that light and dark are special but how so?

their equal when it comes to other elements?

they have no weakness?

are they only weak to each other?

and their form cloths are >.> <.< >.> >.>(well kouga seem to have a second....not that you could call it a second after it was fix)
Deimo
Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:52 pm

2013: interviews with Cartoonist Shiori Teshirogi
Source : http://taizen-saintseiya.com/entrevistas/shiori-teshirogi-cartoonist-2013/#.UdRV2G31Uvo

And i find official pages
Twitter : https://twitter.com/loscan_official
Last post :
聖闘士星矢THE LOST CANVAS wrote:Is painful, no situation can also inform you about the third chapter. Our thanks to ご します 感謝 声援 。 cheers.
Blog : http://loscan.blog.so-net.ne.jp/
BadPicollo
BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next