Welcome on Saint Seiya Online Community.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet... Please Register.

Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Post by BadPicollo on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:54 pm

All episodes: http://www.tv.com/shows/saint-seiya-the-lost-canvas/watch/
Hey i search in google but i can't find anything about continuation of the Saint seiy lost of canvas the end is hard to understand, why they make only 26 episode, why they stop continue lost of canvas ?

▬SIGNATURE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

http://seiya.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion Re: Saint Seiya Lost Of Canvas-Discussion

Post by Rockyo on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

The manga was finished but the anime wasn't doing so good so they only made two seasons (total of 26 ovas).

Rockyo
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:18 pm

The anime was very good, better than omega

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellion on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm

LOL anythings better than omega. It's so bad! I don't know how they managed to butcher a good show.

And don't get me started on the weakness thing they made. This ain't poke'mon. -____-

Zellion
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BadPicollo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm

BadPicollo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 pm

BadPicollo wrote:

lmao HAHA

Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by raditzroom on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm

yeah.. in manga. we can't see the true Athena.

True Athena:

the last LC OVA eps 26, its from manga vol. 10 from 26 vol. in manga we can see Tenma father (Mephistopheles) & his mother (Owl). both they are a Spectre. also in LC manga, we can see Seiya (in coma) after he was stabbed by Hades sword (heaven chapter -overture- movie 2005). and the last chapeter in LC manga we can see the beginning of Roshi Dohko, and Popo Aries Shion.

LC create by TMS Entertainment (Detective Conan, BT'X (14th Kurumada sensei manga & inspired by Saint Seiya manga) , Shin Megami Tensei, Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Akira, etc) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

maybe LC OVA stop. cause, its dvd sales do not sell well. but i hope they wanna create the 3rd session until end. this the best shonen anime for me.. hehe

IGN: DeRaditz
Server : Five Old Peak

raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 am

raditzroom wrote:yeah.. in manga. we can't see the true Athena.

True Athena:

the last LC OVA eps 26, its from manga vol. 10 from 26 vol. in manga we can see Tenma father (Mephistopheles) & his mother (Owl). both they are a Spectre. also in LC manga, we can see Seiya (in coma) after he was stabbed by Hades sword (heaven chapter -overture- movie 2005). and the last chapeter in LC manga we can see the beginning of Roshi Dohko, and Popo Aries Shion.

LC create by TMS Entertainment (Detective Conan,  BT'X (14th Kurumada sensei manga & inspired by Saint Seiya manga) , Shin Megami Tensei, Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Akira, etc) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

maybe LC OVA stop. cause, its dvd sales do not sell well. but i hope they wanna create the 3rd session until end. this the best shonen anime for me.. hehe  
or maybe because Kurumada back to TOEI animation ... because after the end of LC OVA ... Omega is release on TV ... and Kurumada back to TOEI animation ... it means the compyright of SS back to TOEI anim.

aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 am

TMS can release the third season of Lost Canvas if they want, but the japanese didn't really buy the idea, and the ending in the manga is kind of rushed. For worst that Omega is, it is not done by Kurumada, is not canon and it has nothing to do with Lost Canvas getting the plug pulled by TMS. Some say that the bad popularity of Lost Canvas has to do with Next Dimension, since both are about the same Sacred War, but one is canon (official) and done by Kurumada, while the other, well, isn't.
In my opinion I really like Lost Canvas, they give more space to the Gold Saints, which are my favorite saints, even though they're too similar to the original ones. My only real complaint is Yuzuriha's Cloth, I mean, I know that the female saints never got real Clothes in the series, but Yuzuriha wears the cloth of Fanservice, I think she is less protected with her saint cloth than with her regular clothes. Asides from that it's really great.

Ign: Lizzard
Constellation: Dragon Lvl 57
Server: Five Old Peaks
Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish

Away till 24/07

GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:13 am

it's sad that LC isn't canon

it kinda matches up to me specially what hades says to seiya  I guess ill give ND a read(even tho I don't like the art....G is worse imo lol never read might just for the story)

Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenLizzard on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 am

Just for curiosity, I was looking for this image since I posted. All the gold saints in their original manga art, anime, episode G, Next Dimension, Lost Canvas and Omega:
Spoiler:
the aquarius, sagittarius and scorpio saint in ND has not been revealed yet and [SPOILER ALERT]
Spoiler:
there are rumors about a 13th gold saint in ND.

Ign: Lizzard
Constellation: Dragon Lvl 57
Server: Five Old Peaks
Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish

Away till 24/07

GreenLizzard
Black Saint
Black Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:30 am

Deimo wrote:it's  sad that LC isn't canon

it kinda matches up to me specially what hades says to seiya  I guess ill give ND a read(even tho I don't like the art....G is worse imo lol never read might just for the story)
IMO ND is more epic than LC, because the story scope is huge & the continuing story from Original Seiya (Athena & other Bronze Time travell, The Fallen Angel, Sacred War in Tenma era, the other new deities in future beseide Alone/Hades in the past and seiya fate in the future). But LC have its own charm, i like both the story, IMO LC is Story "What If" from ND, so i enjoy them Both ...
In My Country (Indonesia) last month has recently published Lost Canvas & Episode G manga Volume 1 :D 
This month will published the 2nd Volume.

aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 am

aco wrote:
Deimo wrote:it's  sad that LC isn't canon

IMO ND is more epic than LC, because the story scope is huge & the continuing story from Original Seiya (Athena & other Bronze Time travell, The Fallen Angel, Sacred War in Tenma era, the other new deities in future beseide Alone/Hades in the past and seiya fate in the future). But LC have its own charm, i like both the story, IMO LC is Story "What If" from ND, so i enjoy them Both ...
In My Country (Indonesia) last month has recently published Lost Canvas & Episode G manga Volume 1 :D 
This month will published the 2nd Volume.

wait ND tells us what happened to seyia after the fight with hades? D: now I MUST read it.

the main reason I even liked LC was because I believed it was the prequel to the original but a few ppl here told me it was non - canon :(

the art work in LC was glorious so that was a selling point for me :)

nice covers ^^

Deimo
Athena's Saint
Athena's Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by aco on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 am

Deimo wrote:
wait ND tells us what happened to seyia after the fight with hades? D: now I MUST read it.

the main reason I even liked LC was because I believed it was the prequel to the original but a few ppl here told me it was non - canon :(

the art work in LC was glorious so that was a selling point for me :)

nice covers ^^

Yup it's tell the story after the Hades event on SS original, Seiya has wounded and paralyzed. He cannot speak or move (like in Overture Movie) because the curse from Hades sword that will kill him in three days. Athena and the Saint Andromeda Shun travels back in time with the aid of Chronos, but he sends them further back than intended so that they end up during the previous holy war (Tenma & Alone era but no Athena present, just read you will understand why is there no Athena in that Era). Athena is turned into a baby, but is saved from harm by a Gold Saint of that time as it turns out the leader of the Sanctuary is in league with Hades (Diff. from LC story line that almost all Character in Athena side's is a good guy). Shun meet Tenma in that Era and explain the Situation from the Future. Now Shun & Tenma races to rescue Athena in the Top of Sanctuary. 12 Zodiac Temple All over again ... Just Read it, its great manga ... :D
i like the event when Shiryu met Dohko in the past :D
Gold Saint Rescue Baby Athena !!! Spoiler alert !!:

aco
Bronze Saint
Bronze Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by raditzroom on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:57 pm

ND is the next story after Hades arc. the story said they travel back to pre-seiya era. meet Tenma and etc. but honestly ND stop without ending. cause, the new project Female Pegasus Saintia - Sho. will come at September 2013.

IGN: DeRaditz
Server : Five Old Peak

raditzroom
God Saint
God Saint

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum